Chat issues

Discus and support Chat issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; chat dosnt seem to work for destiny only, all other games chat works fine. Anyone had these issues? ec3ad90a-528e-4fd5-b5a2-6c4ba0a48c45 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BwA Splatmat, Nov 19, 2014.

1. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest

Chat issues

chat dosnt seem to work for destiny only, all other games chat works fine. Anyone had these issues?

:)

BwA Splatmat, Nov 19, 2014
  2. Aussie Michael, Nov 19, 2014
  3. lcloudff7
    lcloudff7 Guest
    Chat Issues

I'm having same issue, I can hear people but they can't hear me. Tried just about every trick in the book too.

lcloudff7, Nov 19, 2014
  4. Mungbufu Win User

Chat Issues

None of them feel like answering our questions. Usually the only answers i see them giving folks on here is hard reset, hard reset, hard reset. Do they know 90% of the time that crap doesn't work. We have legit issues that imo they OWE us either a fix, or
    a replacement mic. Something that breaks either a few days or a handful of months after purchase is pathetic, and maybe something that needs to be brought to the attention of someone who handles quality in the workplace.
  5. MythicaL Phenom Win User

Chat issues

Who knows man probably nothing immediately maybe a week or something
  6. MythicaL Phenom Win User

Chat issues

I believe its because of the last patch for new dashboard UI
  7. Puppy Fujo Win User

chat issue

You say this happened after an update. Are you part of the Xbox Insider program by any chance (receive OS updates before the general public and help work out the bugs before release)? If so make sure you report the problem on your console while preferably
    while you are in a group chat with him so they can get the relevant data. You can also post on the Xbox Insider Subreddit at Xbox Insiders on Reddit.
  8. MightyQuinn75 Win User

chat issue

Have you perhaps muted him accidently in party settings. I've done it myself before with a friend which is why it dawned on me.
Thema:

Chat issues

1. Chat issues - Similar Threads - Chat issues

2. Xbox game chat issue for COD

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game chat issue for COD: I cannot talk to other xbox players within call of duty game chat. Only works in a party chat. It is very annoying and i cant figure out what the issue is. I check all the normal setting such as...
  3. Party Chat Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issue: Has anyone experience this and know how to fix this party chat issue? I am currently trying to connect to my friend's online party chat. We are able to connect but then not able to hear each...
  4. Xbox Console Companion - Cross-Platform Party Chat Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion - Cross-Platform Party Chat Issues: For the past while I've been playing Fortnite and Rocket League cross-platform with my Xbox One friends. I play on PC Windows 10. It was actually really great because the Xbox Console Companion...
  5. Xbox live game chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live game chat issue: A buddy and I are having an issue where we can hear each other and communicate via a party chat but when we are playing with friends on ps4 and try to switch to game chat we cant hear each other...
  6. Xbox Party Chat back to having issues again.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party Chat back to having issues again.: At first, after I received the update for the fix last night, everything was back to normal with the Party System. Now, one day later, it's back to the same problem; no Party Chat Overlay or...
  7. A strange party chat issue that I can't find any details on

in XBoX on Windows
    A strange party chat issue that I can't find any details on: I've been using the Xbox Console Companion App to communicate with my friends on Xbox since we play a lot of cross-play games. The app seemed to work flawlessly for, I don't know, maybe 8 months?...
  8. Party Chat Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issues: Im not able to make a party or send an invite without it saying there is a network issue. My NAT type is open. Ive restarted my console. Ive even hard restarted it. Any suggestions?...
  9. Party Chat Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat Issues: Hey guys, hope somebody can help. Every time I'm in a party chat with a group of friends, everything is fine until 1 friend joins. Once he joins, I can no longer hear what the party is saying and...
  10. Xbox one chat and 360 game issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one chat and 360 game issues: My xbox live chat goes silent when I am playing an xbox 360 reverse compatible game. I cant hear friends they cant hear me and i have to restart console to fix issue but it re-accures as soon as I...