Chat Mixer is gone.

Discus and support Chat Mixer is gone. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my headset on, and I can hear both the party and videos, gaming audio through my headset when I only wanna be able to hear the party through it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eternallyy, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Eternallyy
    Eternallyy Guest

Chat Mixer is gone.

I have my headset on, and I can hear both the party and videos, gaming audio through my headset when I only wanna be able to hear the party through it and my gaming audio and such through my TV. I used to have the Chat Mixer whenever I used to have just
    earphones in, but now I use a Sennheiser headset and the Chat Mixer is nowhere to be seen. Is there a way to fix this?

:)

Eternallyy, Apr 7, 2020
  2. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Chat Mixer is gone.

Hello thank you for posting your question on forum i hope i can help you solve this issue today. please use link below

Xbox
    sound setting issue

hope this helps

have a good day

@
  3. RobertErpelding Win User

Xbox one elite series 2 no audio

UPDATE.

I figured it out.

Hard reset the xbox with the headset plugged in. The new controller has the chat mixer turned all the way to chat and not to game . Put the mixer back to the middle and it works. Without the hard restart, the option to adjust the chat mixer is gone.
  4. NeoDigital007 Win User

Cannot hear friends in xbox one party

i know this sounds obvious (sorry) but have you gone to setting and adjusted the chat mixer (slidders) settings?
  5. BT843 Win User

Chat Mixer Snap setting gone

missing my headset chat mixer slider in settings also. Was there yesterday(12/31/17), gone today. Hard reset of Xbox did not help. Using 2nd gen Astro A50s with a 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable plugged directly into the controller.
  6. n1nja ra1n Win User

Disable Game Audio on headset for Xbox one

Yes i have attempted that. I have gone in the “chat mixer” settings, then clicked “mute all other sounds” and i can still hear the game sounds.
Thema:

Chat Mixer is gone.

1. Chat Mixer is gone. - Similar Threads - Chat Mixer gone

2. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: The "headset chat mixer" in the audio settings does not change and remains at full even when sliding the slider all the way left. I've found at least 5 other posts drawing notice to this fault...
  3. Chat Mixer Option not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Mixer Option not showing: Hello All, I recently bought an Xbox One S and a Hypercloud headset. I want to have the audio from the Xbox and my party come into the headset and not through the TV. Currently, the chat from the...
  4. Headset chat mixer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer not working: So lately when I have been playing games I have been unable to turn down the other persons voice when chatting. When I go to the chat mixer it in audio settings, the bar stays a solid color and...
  5. Mixer chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer chat: so i watch a ton of Shroud on mixer on my one x but since the last update i cannot hide or view chat with a button press was this removed or am i missing some setting...
  6. Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS: Hello, I have a question regarding the companion app. My setup: - I have my Xbox one X connected to a monitor | My headset is connected to the controller hence the game audio and party audio...
  7. Coffee Talk streams (on Mixer) my Chat Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coffee Talk streams (on Mixer) my Chat Windows: Hi there, i am playing the Coffee Talk Demo on Xbox One X and, for the first time ever, i see my Chat Windows in my Stream when i Stream this Game with Mixer. Why this?...
  8. I can't use the chat on Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use the chat on Mixer: Since the first day I visit the Mixer, I couldn't type anything in the chat. I've never successfully send a singe letter in any channel, all channel response the same massange: You are Not...
  9. Chat mixer settings xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer settings xbox one: I am trying to set up my sons Turtlebeach Stealth 3000 headset but the Chat mixer audio controls aren't available in the Xbox one audio settings. Does the system need an upgrade?...
  10. Chat Mixer Snap setting gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Mixer Snap setting gone: There is no chat mixer in my snap settings and I can't hear any of the game sounds. I can hear my party and my friends ok but my game sounds do not work. This is annoying because every once in...