Chat mixer settings xbox one

Discus and support Chat mixer settings xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to set up my sons Turtlebeach Stealth 3000 headset but the Chat mixer audio controls aren't available in the Xbox one audio settings. Does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NealeEvans, Sep 22, 2019.

1. NealeEvans
    NealeEvans Guest

I am trying to set up my sons Turtlebeach Stealth 3000 headset but the Chat mixer audio controls aren't available in the Xbox one audio settings. Does the system need an upgrade?

:)

NealeEvans, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Sound/audio

Hi YonEer

Your chat mixer may be set to focus only on the conversation. To adjust the level of sound while communicating, adjust the Chat mixer

settings:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select System > Settings.
    Select Display & sound > Volume.
    Select Chat mixer, the choose one of the options.
  3. NealeEvans Win User

I have tried everything that has come up, it's so infuriating. I was kind of hoping to actually speak to someone as I'm not brilliant with technology and I have a very upset little lad. He has an xbox one the same as everyone else but these settings are
    missing.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Neale

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

If you wish to
    Contact Xbox Customer Support
    , you merely need to follow these simple steps:

1. Log into Xbox.com
    2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Support.
    3. Scroll down and select Contact us.
    4. Select Xbox One.
    5. Select See other options.
    6. Select Set up my Xbox One console.
    7. Select Show contact options.
    8. Select Request a call from Support.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Neale

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with adjusting the audio settings on your headset.

If the Audio option is not appearing in the Xbox Guide, than that means that the headset device that you are using must have its own means to make configurations to this audio balance.

Normally this comes in the form of a small adapter attached to the cable that is part of your headset.

In the instance where your device does not carry anything that can be used to adjust audio, that is when you will see the
    Audio option.

I would recommend that you take a look at the
    Troubleshooting an Xbox One Headset
    article, and see if some of these techniques work for you.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Low party chat in speakers output

Hi there,

i have looked in to this for you and found that you may need to change the setting for your chat mixer,

this can be done by following these steps:

Game or app audio becomes inaudible during voice chat

If your active game or app becomes quiet or inaudible when you're using Kinect in party chat or on a Skype call, your Chat mixer may be set to focus only on the conversation. To adjust the level of sound while communicating, adjust the Chat mixer settings:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select System > Settings.
    2. Select Display & sound > Volume.
    3. Select Chat mixer, the choose one of the options.

please also find more support and help from this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/troubleshoot-xbox-one-party-audio

Hope this Help

Thema:

1. Chat mixer settings xbox one - Similar Threads - Chat mixer settings

2. I can't use the chat on Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use the chat on Mixer: Since the first day I visit the Mixer, I couldn't type anything in the chat. I've never successfully send a singe letter in any channel, all channel response the same massange: You are Not...
  3. Chat Mixer volume control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Mixer volume control: Chat Mixer does not work as expected very loud chat even though it is 100% for the game. Is there any way to solve ?! my xbox is the Bigmac with chips 65288fb7-ff49-4345-9a93-3781d45cc9c3
  4. Xbox One X: Chat Mixer/Sound Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X: Chat Mixer/Sound Issues: Chat mixer on xbox one does not work properly, No matter what setting it is on i can still hear voice and game sounds the same. If i have it set all the way to game sounds i can still hear the...
  5. Chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer: My headset chat mixer will not change in audio options the icon will move back and forth but the colour which is meant to move with the icon to your selected area will not move with the icon...
  6. headset chat mixer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset chat mixer issue: After last update my headset chat mixer slider does not work. I slide it and it stays a solid color. I've tried hard reset and left it unplugged for 24 hours. Cleaned 3.5 plug, blew out controller...
  7. Headset chat mixer slider missing from Volume settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer slider missing from Volume settings: yesterday the headset chat mixer slider was in my settings but today it is not. 2nd gen Astro a50, 2.5mm/3.5mm cable from headset directly into 3.5mm port on controller. No adapter used. Why did...
  8. Chat Mixer Snap setting gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Mixer Snap setting gone: There is no chat mixer in my snap settings and I can't hear any of the game sounds. I can hear my party and my friends ok but my game sounds do not work. This is annoying because every once in...
  9. No chat mixer settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    No chat mixer settings: So my friends that i talk to have multiple options they can choose regarding chat. I am talking about when you double tap the xbox button and you go down to settings. Apparently there a bunch of...
  10. Chat mixer settings won't save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat mixer settings won't save: Ever since I've gotten the Xbox One, I've had problems with game audio streaming through my headset and drowning out party chat. Every time I try to adjust the chat mixer so I only hear party...