Chat on Xbox App for Android no longer allows entry of a new line/line break in a message,...

Discus and support Chat on Xbox App for Android no longer allows entry of a new line/line break in a message,... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; In the Xbox App for Android, the chat window on my Samsung J7 only displays a long string of text as I type (it no longer vertically scrolls while I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Metagame, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Metagame
    Metagame Guest

Chat on Xbox App for Android no longer allows entry of a new line/line break in a message,...

In the Xbox App for Android, the chat window on my Samsung J7 only displays a long string of text as I type (it no longer vertically scrolls while I type) and it no longer responds to the new line/line break. I installed Gboard and tried that, but it makes
    no difference. Did they roll out some new change that no longer supports the new line/line break function? This happened right after I saw a new Sign On screen with three slides promoting using the Xbox App for multiplayer, as a remote on your smartphone,
    etc.; the old green full screen no longer appears, so I assume this was the result of an update that just got released.

:)

Metagame, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Chat on Xbox App for Android no longer allows entry of a new line/line break in a message,... - Similar Threads - Chat App Android

2. Issue with multiplayer chat on xbox one app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with multiplayer chat on xbox one app: Hi I am unable to chat on the xbox app. I have tried various things with Teredo, and nothing seems to work. Here are some results of command line entries and the screen on my xbox app. Xbox...
  3. Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10: I'm having an issue where I'll connect to a party using the Xbox App on windows 10 and suddenly my party chat audio stops (both other people can't hear more nor can I hear anyone else). I'll...
  4. Xbox App Party Chat Teredo Unable to Qualify

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Party Chat Teredo Unable to Qualify: I've been unable to chat for weeks. I've reinstalled the app. I've tried the commands listed in command prompt. I've tried restarting IPhelper. There is no Teredo listed in network adapters....
  5. Xbox App On Windows 10: Party Chat is Always Blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App On Windows 10: Party Chat is Always Blocked: Hi. I just recently got a pc and I was always playing with my friends on Xbox One before. So thankfully I could keep talking to them over the Xbox app on my pc while they were still on Xbox. It...
  6. party chat on xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    party chat on xbox app on pc: I am using xbox on windows 10 on my pc and it wont detect my microphone. I have gone into the settings and allowed xbox access to my mic but when i start or join a party it still wont detect my...
  7. Microfon is doing loud noises in Xbox App party voice chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Microfon is doing loud noises in Xbox App party voice chat: Hello! My mic is working well in all apps and games, but for some reason in XBOX APP people are hearing from me only noises and booze. I tried to reinstall my audio drivers but it didn't help,...
  8. Xbox app party chat issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app party chat issues.: For about a month or so, my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my...
  9. When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat.: so ive been streaming using the Win10 Xbox App for around a year. And ever since i started no matter what game i play i lose in game chat ive tried 8 differnet sets of differnet types of headsets...
  10. Xbox App Party Chat Error Code: 0x8923180B

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Party Chat Error Code: 0x8923180B: I keep getting this error code if I leave the xbox party screen on my windows 10 pc... 0x8923180B Thanks for your help! 272001b1-4fa7-42df-94c0-954ffd7d5113