Chat rooms on xbox and app

Discus and support Chat rooms on xbox and app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My xbox chat rooms are not delivering messages to include app xbox f109370b-06cb-4818-9dec-b2946db46c21 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by O. D.C., Feb 6, 2020.

1. O. D.C.
    O. D.C. Guest

My xbox chat rooms are not delivering messages to include app xbox

:)

O. D.C., Feb 6, 2020
  2. O. D.C. Win User

My xbox chat rooms are not delivering messages to include app xbox
    Checked and reloaded my app on my devices checked and reset my security and settings but still my chats are being errored out. I am out of guesses to troubleshooting and microsoft has not posted any issues. Several others that i game with have stated same issues.
    Is their an issue with my settings that im not seeing or microsoft not letting us know that there is an issue?
  3. RealZiritoBlue1 Win User

I also have those issues and the app glitches and closes itself they need to fix a lot of things with the xbox app.
  4. HueHef785 Win User

I was having issues with it also...so let me know when you get it figured it out.
  5. Downsey1989 Win User

looking for people to play destiny with on xbox one

Add me

Download the app Line for your mobile and join in the chat room to find online players constantly
  6. NNooBy Win User

Old gamertag still appear

In all chat room, party and private chat :/
Thema:

1. Chat rooms on xbox and app - Similar Threads - Chat rooms app

2. weird bug with party chat messages

in XboX Insiders
    weird bug with party chat messages: so i was in a party with my friends,and i noticed there was 8 messages in the party chat message thing so i clicked it and saw a bunch of messages,my friends couldn’t see them except me,it was...
  3. Friend can’t turn his party chat to game audio because it is stuck at party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend can’t turn his party chat to game audio because it is stuck at party: If anyone knows how to fix the issue with party chat being stuck on party and the rest is grey please let me know so i can help my freind it would be greatly appricieated....
  4. Blue Tooth Transmitter For Xbox One "Controller" For Chat Only??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blue Tooth Transmitter For Xbox One "Controller" For Chat Only??: Can I plug this into my Xbox One Controller to use with a blue tooth "over one ear" headset? Just for chat, don't want to hear all sounds. Or does anyone have any other suggestions? Microsoft has...
  5. People can’t see my chats on servers in Minecraft??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People can’t see my chats on servers in Minecraft??: I mainly play on the hive, because it is both PC and PE supportive, and since I am on PE I cannot restart a router or such. When I chat or try to make friends no one can see my chats. Usually in...
  6. Can’t preorder game. Says contact support but my the wait room for the chat keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t preorder game. Says contact support but my the wait room for the chat keeps freezing: Ive recently been trying to pre order black ops cold war only for it to constantly tell me i need to contact support. Ive tried this by using the chat thing but it keeps freezing. Only for me to...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Two xboxes. One room. Party chat with ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Two xboxes. One room. Party chat with ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Two xboxes. One room. Party chat with headphones is super laggy I’m not sure where to post this. But I know with Xbox one X out a lot more people...
  8. Xbox live Chat room

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Chat room: This is something that would really separate Xbox from PlayStation. Xbox needs a live chat room, similar to VR Chat on PC. It would be a game, but it would be free to anyone that has Xbox Live....
  9. Chat room for those of us having trouble with the GwG download of dark souls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat room for those of us having trouble with the GwG download of dark souls: This is what's up I bought dark souls on my Xbox back 8/3/13, didn't have any problems the account that download it ran out, around the time it came out for free so, I took my Xbox one profile to...
  10. Anybody know how to make a formal complaint about chat room staff and the company in general?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know how to make a formal complaint about chat room staff and the company in general?: I wish to make a formal complaint about Xbox membership not being clear about auto renewal and retention of car d details and also about appaulling staff on the chat room service. I've have been...