Chat Sound And Selections In Game Error

Discus and support Chat Sound And Selections In Game Error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With your last update about 2 weeks ago, you have messed some things up. I stream from my Xbox to an Elgato capture card to a computer on Twitch. I am... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DGdeadeye, Sep 23, 2021.

1. /u/DGdeadeye
    /u/DGdeadeye Guest

With your last update about 2 weeks ago, you have messed some things up. I stream from my Xbox to an Elgato capture card to a computer on Twitch. I am unable to transfer the game/party chat through that process when my Astro A50s are plugged into my Xbox. While they are unplugged, the chat comes through it but as soon as I plug them in they don't work. It worked no problem before until that update, which was confirmed by a phone call with customer service I had yesterday. I use Streamlabs OBS as a streaming software on my computer and have not changed any of the settings since before the chat was removed from coming through. Please fix!!

submitted by /u/DGdeadeye
    [link] [comments]

/u/DGdeadeye, Sep 23, 2021
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Sound/audio

Hi YonEer

Your chat mixer may be set to focus only on the conversation. To adjust the level of sound while communicating, adjust the Chat mixer

settings:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select System > Settings.
    Select Display & sound > Volume.
    Select Chat mixer, the choose one of the options.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Party Chat TOO LOUD

it's probably the Chat Mixer settings reducing the game volume.

go into Settings (the gear icon) then select Display & sound

select Volume from the options on the right

select Chat Mixer

select Do Nothing

this should stop the Party Chat from lowering game volume and allow you to hear what is going on.

hope this helps
  4. AridLizard Win User

Headset Audio Issue

press the xbox button on your controller and then press RB 3 times to go to System.

select Settings (cog icon) then select Display & Sound

select Volume

then select Chat Mixer to see if game volume is reduced there when you are in a party
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox one Headset Adapter Limits Volume

Hi GODMODE, try going into settings and select display and sound. In there you will find your stereo settings and you can mess with the chat mixer where you can adjust the chat or the game audio.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one party chat low mic volume and people can’t hear each other ?

If your active game or app becomes quiet or inaudible adjust the Chat mixer settings:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Display & sound.
    5. Select Volume.
    6. Select Chat mixer.
    7. Select one of the available options.
Thema:

1. Chat Sound And Selections In Game Error - Similar Threads - Chat Sound Selections

2. Xbox One Game DVR should record chat sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game DVR should record chat sounds: I know ps4 and ps5 have the option. I think this would be a great idea to give us the option as well. Especially when playing warzone. Come on Microsoft step it up! Is it in the works at all??...
  3. Xbox Party Chat uses pc sounds, not mic

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Party Chat uses pc sounds, not mic: Hello, Recently i left xbox companion console, and updated to the new xbox app for pc. Since then i've not been able to speak in a party. People in my party report that they hear themselfses...
  4. Unable to adjust chat mixer to hear audio/game sound on mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to adjust chat mixer to hear audio/game sound on mic: Recently, out of nowhere my microphone decided it was done picking up game sound. I can still chat and hear friends. Naturally i figured it was because my mic was broken..nope. Then, I figured it...
  5. Notification sounds (party chat/achievements) stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification sounds (party chat/achievements) stopped working: Hello, Got the Series X on launch, apart from crashes with COD, have been happy with the console during this first period. However a small bug, my notification sounds stopped working. Can't hear...
  6. I can no longer hear chat by players, but I can hear all the gaming sounds clearly

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer hear chat by players, but I can hear all the gaming sounds clearly: I can no longer hear the players on Cold War, I can hear all the other gaming sounds and I have tried all the posted fixes. I have new Razer Thres... CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR...
  7. Stuttering sound when in Party Chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Stuttering sound when in Party Chat?: Anyone else having sound issues when in Party Chat? I'm getting this kind of stuttering audio with both my Lucidsound LS35X and my wired Turtle Beach headphones too. I've changed the audio type...
  8. Xbox Party Chat Audio blocks out all other sound for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Party Chat Audio blocks out all other sound for Windows 10: Hi there, I'm new to playing xbox games on PC, but I recently encountered an issue where my Xbox Chat audio is blocking out all other sound. The second I start a party the audio from my game cuts...
  9. I can only hear either game sound/Home Screen sound, or party chat.

in XboX Insiders
    I can only hear either game sound/Home Screen sound, or party chat.: I can’t hear both all of a sudden, and randomly changes which one I hear, anyone else encounter this? submitted by /u/jmcun [link] [comments]
  10. Wireless Headphones keep cutting out party chat but can still hear game sound

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Headphones keep cutting out party chat but can still hear game sound: Hello, I am currently experiencing an issue regarding to my wireless headphones. I try to talk to my friends in party chat but frequently cut out and cannot hear my friends at the same time. I...