Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat!

Discus and support Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a brief chat suspension from 11/6-11/8 at 3:05 am. I logged back on today, assuming since the suspension was over I'd be able to join game chat... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LilMissMaiTai, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat!

I got a brief chat suspension from 11/6-11/8 at 3:05 am. I logged back on today, assuming since the suspension was over I'd be able to join game chat again. I pretty much only play CoD MW and spend most of my time in S&D and WarZone, both of which require
    team communication. I'm looked everywhere and there doesn't seem to be any fix to this. I've seen tons of posts dating back to 2013 of this issue. Please tell me there's a good fix for this by 2020!!

:)

LilMissMaiTai, Nov 8, 2020
  2. destroyer765064 Win User

talk to the virtual agent, and get this fixed,https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus
  3. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live suspension

If it's a communication suspension then you can still play online,you just can't communicate with anyone via chat/party chat/messages/skype etc.
  4. heavymeta1l0ver Win User

Can't send messages

nope my suspensions have ended, and everything works fine except messaging, and you can't hear my mic in party chat
  5. DJBSE72 Win User

streaming

you had to switch on to stream you game chat. if your in party chat, all participants can decide on their own if to include their voice chat

I hope this helps
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Chat Suspension

Ban/suspension forum is here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account.

You can still play online when under a comms suspension,you just can't use party chat,send messages,use in game chat etc.
Thema:

1. Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat! - Similar Threads - Chat suspension ended

2. Can’t voice chat after 24 hr chat suspension.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t voice chat after 24 hr chat suspension.: Had some crybaby kid talking trash through game chat Saturday night which is fine usually don’t let it bother me too much. But then he goes out of his way to message me through Xbox chat...
  3. Chat suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat suspension: I was in a group chat and said fu trying to type fun but missing the n and people reported me and I got suspended for a month and I have not had this happen before. But those people have said way...
  4. Chat suspension

in XBoX on Mobile
    Chat suspension: So i realized that people on the hive are not able to see their chat and nor am i able to see their chat. I looked it up and i found that it could be a chat suspention. I also looked up how long i...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Shadow Mute/Chat Suspension/Doesnt work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Shadow Mute/Chat Suspension/Doesnt work.: Ever since I got Minecraft bedrock edition on the switch, i was never able to to see chat in servers. No matter how many times i tried to fix this, it ended up fruitless. After a couple of months...
  6. Xbox Suspension / chat ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Suspension / chat ban: To any Xbox officials, my best friend reported my most recent chat towards him for profanity. This is nonsense. Him and his friend [Mod Removed] (my friend's gamertag is [Mod Removed]) use...
  7. Chat suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat suspension: So if someone reports you for defending yourself Microsoft doesnt bother to read both sides of the chat? Just the reported message? What kind of backwards pageantry is that? I get cursed out by a...
  8. Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension: So when I signed in today, it told me my Text/Voice Chat, and being able to post Looking for group posts were suspended. I checked Xbox Live enforcement, and it said I was suspended for...
  9. cant chat on xbox app because of suspension thats already done

in XBoX on Windows
    cant chat on xbox app because of suspension thats already done: i recently got suspended for communication, but the time is done, but i cannot chat while on the xbox app because it still says its suspended. i can chat on xbox fine its just xbox app...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Chat Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Chat Suspension: So this has been going on for a while now. Exactly 2 weeks ago I found out that other players were no longer able to view my messages sent to the chat. I could see the message and it was in the...