Chat with a Gamer not working

Discus and support Chat with a Gamer not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've posted the same question twice, both posts were given a response that didn't answer the question, and then the posts were locked. The Chat with a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rbil2k3, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Rbil2k3
    Rbil2k3 Guest

I've posted the same question twice, both posts were given a response that didn't answer the question, and then the posts were locked. The Chat with a Gamer feature appears to work, but never loads. There is no way to get support help competently, as they
    just want to reply and lock the post. How are we supposed to get assistance if you ignore our questions? Is chat with a gamer supposed to be working? Is it turned off on purpose? When will it be working again? If this is the ONLY options you give us, I would
    like to think they should work. Can't wait to be ignored and the post locked again.

:)

Rbil2k3, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

The posts are being locked because there are so many for the same issue and there is nothing else that can be done until the outage is fixed.

Chat with a gamer should work, but keep in mind you are just chatting with fellow gamers and not support. Even if with support, since this is a widespread outage, they may not be able to do anything until the outage is fixed as well. There should also be
    other options for contacting support on the support page, and if you're not seeing them, you can usually get them by changing your categories/topics.
  3. PARAMEDIC 192 Win User

Error in Retrieving My Profile!!

I asked a gamer in the Ambassador chat to try Un1bomber1 temp solution and it worked. For how long...I am not sure either.
  4. XxWildPup08xX Win User

Latency due to last Xbox update

its not the update i was told by a chat tech that xbox know about this latency issue and working on to fix it a lot of gamers have been reporting it
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Can't chat with friends on X Box One.

By chance you are one the 360. If so. 360 gamers and ONE gamers can't voices chat each others. But they can text chat each other.
  6. dashdeed Win User

Controller not connecting

Yes I'm sure and I'm tired of replacing something for this Xbox I was online with support chat and still didnt work well this problem needs to be fixed because I'm a everyday gamer
Thema:

1. Chat with a Gamer not working - Similar Threads - Chat Gamer working

2. Cant leave group chats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant leave group chats: Well, first of all, i cant leave my group chats. I tried restarting my xbox, unplugging it, everything! But nothing worked. All it says is: Sorry, we were unable to remove you from the group chat....
  3. Issues with my Microphone in Ingame Voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with my Microphone in Ingame Voice chat: Hello, I've been having the same problem for a few months now and decided to seek help. When I'm playing Apex Legends my microphone only works when I'm in an xbox party with the people I'm...
  4. 32 Year Old Gamer looking for some Text Chat and Friendship!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    32 Year Old Gamer looking for some Text Chat and Friendship!: I'm 32 years old looking for some company while playing Mincraft. I know it's a bit odd for me to be playing that game, but I enjoy creating stuff. I guess I would say I'm in the advanced stages...
  5. Xbox 360 Minecraft. 16+ Girl gamers. Must have mic for party chat. Drama Free/Mature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft. 16+ Girl gamers. Must have mic for party chat. Drama Free/Mature: Too many guy friends for my server, have a couple girls that play, just slimmed my list last night. All I ask is I just started this survival server 2 days ago, ive played on pc, ps3, an now on x...
  6. Want adult gamers for clan/ game/ advice chats, great way to make alike friends today.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want adult gamers for clan/ game/ advice chats, great way to make alike friends today.: Hello people, I am currently trying to get some people together for a group on facebook, this is for help advice and to set up games and events. My goal is to make a good 18+ community where we...
  7. Worst party chat in gamer history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst party chat in gamer history: Xbox one has the worst party chat I have ever experienced in my life how many god damn years have you had to figure out the problem and you haven't xx f****** done a single thing to fix. Every day...
  8. xbox gamer pic not working and chat feature isn't can't contact anyone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gamer pic not working and chat feature isn't can't contact anyone.: Hello, First problem is i accidently changed my gamer pic it was a custom one my niece was looking through and accidently changed it to my avatar the picture is only on my phone so when i went...
  9. how many party chats can a gamer be in at a time

in XBoX on Consoles
    how many party chats can a gamer be in at a time: how many party chats can a gamer be in at a time 57ba78cb-5e4c-4c17-8138-803b613b86d8
  10. Gamer Tag Change discussion with chat "representative".

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer Tag Change discussion with chat "representative".: General InfoChat start time May 25, 2015 9:47:11 AM ESTChat end time May 25, 2015 10:57:07 AM ESTDuration (actual chatting time) 01:09:56Operator Phine Chat Transcriptinfo: Please wait for an...