Chat

Discus and support Chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; O meu chat no app da Xbox, senpreda erro mesmo com eu ja ter feito todos os procedimentos My chat on the Xbox app, I got a mistake even though I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Astolfo_TrapBr, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Chat

O meu chat no app da Xbox, senpreda erro mesmo com eu ja ter feito todos os procedimentos

My chat on the Xbox app, I got a mistake even though I already did all the procedures

Translation:

[My chat in the Xbox app, Senpreda error even with I have already done all the procedures

My chat on the Xbox app, I got a mistake even though I already did all the procedures]

:)

Astolfo_TrapBr, Apr 15, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Chat

If you are looking to speak with official Xbox Chat support you will need to go to support.xbox.com/contact-us. Once you get to step four it will let you choose chat support. Be sure to skip the virtual assistant.
  3. EmanueleBrignone Win User

chat

I want to use a program for vocal chat
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Chat

Have you recently had a communication suspension?
  5. choppyseize Win User

Chat

Hi what error are you getting ?
  6. HassanB Win User

chat

Hello,

There is no way to voice chat from PC to XBOX 360. The only way you would be able to do that would be if one party had a Kinect and the other were on Windows Live Messenger. You could then transmit video and obviously audio. Without that, there is no way to
    just talk to people from XBOX 360 to PC with a headset normally with any sort of program.
Thema:

Chat

1. Chat - Similar Threads - Chat

2. Minecraft PE chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE chat: When I join a server in Minecraft Pocket Edition, I can't see what anyone says, the only person who I can see talking in chat, is my friend on Xbox. I've tried fixing the problem in the game's...
  3. xbox companion app chat noise gate

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion app chat noise gate: So sometimes i need to join a party on my pc, to help reduce echo while streaming games to mixer, but there's no noise gate option for the pc companion app. So everyone in my party hears...
  4. How many people fit in Group Voice Chat?

in XboX Insiders
    How many people fit in Group Voice Chat?: I noticed a new thing with Group chats that allow voice chat within the group, can more than 16 join that chat? Or is it limited like the Party chats? submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link]...
  5. Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead: This is still a problem after the latest Alpha Skip Ahead update 1910 and really needs to be a priority. I know I'm not the only one. I know we are 'testing' these builds for issues, but an issue...
  6. The Xbox Game bar chat is trash and I am not using it anymore...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox Game bar chat is trash and I am not using it anymore...: Seriously Xbox, this is your stupidest choice yet. You get rid of the Xbox app that was so simple and easy to use, and instead add a "game bar" which is even more trash. Like come on, the thing is...
  7. Recording Gameplay, Including game voice chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording Gameplay, Including game voice chat: Currently, Fortnite voice chat isn't picked up by GameDVR and I wanted to know if there was a cheap way to record gameplay and audio for example audio of squad members in Fortnite besides having...
  8. Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?: Hi Guys, Been on live in excess of 10 years now and been plain sailing, had my xbox one since pretty much release just purchased a one S for my son to use in his bedroom and have set it as my...
  9. Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion (PC): Kicked from Party Chat repeatedly: Pic pretty much says it all. I get disconnected from the party randomly. Closing the Console Companion and reopening it works to get be back into the party for a short bit, then the problem...
  10. can't chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't chat: so here's my situation - usually on Mondays my son and I chat but a lot of the times we can't connect - I send a message he usually invites me then we connect and chat but a lot of the times we...