Chat

Discus and support Chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; O meu chat no app da Xbox, senpreda erro mesmo com eu ja ter feito todos os procedimentos My chat on the Xbox app, I got a mistake even though I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Astolfo_TrapBr, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:33 PM.

1. Chat

O meu chat no app da Xbox, senpreda erro mesmo com eu ja ter feito todos os procedimentos

My chat on the Xbox app, I got a mistake even though I already did all the procedures

Translation:

[My chat in the Xbox app, Senpreda error even with I have already done all the procedures

My chat on the Xbox app, I got a mistake even though I already did all the procedures]

:)

Astolfo_TrapBr, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:33 PM
  2. bowski477 Win User

Chat

If you are looking to speak with official Xbox Chat support you will need to go to support.xbox.com/contact-us. Once you get to step four it will let you choose chat support. Be sure to skip the virtual assistant.
  3. EmanueleBrignone Win User

chat

I want to use a program for vocal chat
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Chat

Have you recently had a communication suspension?
  5. choppyseize Win User

Chat

Hi what error are you getting ?
  6. HassanB Win User

chat

Hello,

There is no way to voice chat from PC to XBOX 360. The only way you would be able to do that would be if one party had a Kinect and the other were on Windows Live Messenger. You could then transmit video and obviously audio. Without that, there is no way to
    just talk to people from XBOX 360 to PC with a headset normally with any sort of program.
Thema:

Chat

1. Chat - Similar Threads - Chat

2. Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why everybody can't see my minecraft chat messages.: I've been recently playing minecraft for a while until for some unknown reason. During the time me and my friend met up on mineplex ago. He just said hello to me. I replied back hello as well. I...
  3. what happens when you 'chat with xbox support'

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happens when you 'chat with xbox support': when you click 'chat with xbox support' you have to enter your account info, and then write a short description about your problem, finally clicking a button that says 'start chat' what happens...
  4. Constant Party chat disconnection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Party chat disconnection: I have tried the following •Forwarded ports for xbox live per microsoft help page •Hard wired Console •Bought a new Nighthawk AC1900 Router •NAT is open (behind a cone NAT?) •Have run...
  5. Error de mensajes (chat) *Translation: Message Error (chat)*

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error de mensajes (chat) *Translation: Message Error (chat)*: Porque razón no puedo enviar mensajes en la xbox one y en la xbox 360 y en la app tampoco me deja enviar y llevo mas de un año con este problema y no estoy penalizado entonces porque pasa esto...
  6. Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged: Whenever I try to send a message in the app it says, "We couldn't send this message. Try again later". And when I try to open my messages page it says, "Try again-We had trouble getting your...
  7. Game chat on Twitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game chat on Twitch: I play a lot of fortnite and i also stream it on twitch. I play with a lot of PS4 and PC players and i stream with them too. But the thing that i dont like is that whenever I stream i have to use...
  8. Wirless chat only headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wirless chat only headsets: Will there ever be a chat only wireless headset. I do not want or need a bulky heavy stereo wireless gaming headset, when I have 7.1 surround sound to hear my game. I am quite tired of buying $8 -...
  9. XBOX ONE X PARTY CHAT SOUNDS TINNY ON HEADSET AND SPEAKER SETTING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X PARTY CHAT SOUNDS TINNY ON HEADSET AND SPEAKER SETTING: Hi , When i have my audio settings on ( Headset and Speakers ) the party chat that i hear sounds tinny but not when set to just ( Headset ) .Could anybody help . Thanks in advance ....
  10. text or chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    text or chat: ok I was just playing my game and then all the sudden it told me that I was blocked from talking even though I didn't talk or text anyone bed6b026-f127-41f8-ab1d-aa3eec9c8948