Chatpad Help

Discus and support Chatpad Help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My xbox one controller chatpad doesn't enter the correct character when I use the green or orange buttons. It enters the right character but only for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SPANKLESHANKS, Jan 14, 2020 at 7:02 AM.

1. Chatpad Help

My xbox one controller chatpad doesn't enter the correct character when I use the green or orange buttons.

It enters the right character but only for the main one displayed on the key, but when I use the green or orange keys to display their different corresponding characters, it enters random weird characters.

My controller and my controller and my chatpad are all at the latest settings, and my language etc is set correctly, so thats not the problem.

Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

SPANKLESHANKS, Jan 14, 2020 at 7:02 AM
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Chatpad Help

Hi SPANKLESHANKS,

Check out this Set up and troubleshoot the Xbox One Chatpad support page that you may find useful. There
    maybe something on there that could help you get to the bottom of this issue.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on :)
  3. SPANKLESHANKS Win User

Chatpad Help

Yes, I tried all the things and none of them worked.

Also my chatpad is not valid for a replacement as I have had it >2 years (but that does not mean it has broken from wear and tear, as I store it in a closed cabinet and only use it ~twice a month)
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

My Day by Day Evaluation of the X1

smartglass is the new chatpad, although there is a chatpad on the way.
  5. ShaunPerry Win User

Help with Redeeming codes.

I found a bluetooth keyboard that fits the pad like the old chatpad on Amazon if that helps Stu.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Chatpad won't fit XBOXOne S controller

Thema:

Chatpad Help

1. Chatpad Help - Similar Threads - Chatpad Help

2. Yok chatpad not synching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yok chatpad not synching: Bought a yok chatpad from Gamestop today, audio functions are working fine, however the green led keeps flashing and it will not sync. Both console and controller firmware is up to date. Anyone...
  3. Swapped buttons on Xbox One Chatpad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Swapped buttons on Xbox One Chatpad: I've had an xbox one controller chatpad for a while now. Recently, a problem came up where when I press the green or orange button and press a letter button, I enter a character that is not the...
  4. Will the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 be compatible with the Xbox One Chatpad...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 be compatible with the Xbox One Chatpad...: Will the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 be compatible with the Xbox One Chatpad accessory? Will the controller fit into the case with the Chatpad attached? I've heard that these are true...
  5. Chatpad on xbox one problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad on xbox one problem: Hi everyone. This morning i turn on my One and launch Edge for Youtube session as usual but, i got the page with the button mapping of how use pad shortcut and my Chatpad whas switch to qwerty...
  6. Xbox One Controller No Audio Through Headphone Jack & Chatpad!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller No Audio Through Headphone Jack & Chatpad!: To clarify first, THE HEADPHONE JACK ON THE CONTROLLER IS WORKING. I tested it on my PC and it worked fine. However, connected to my Xbox One I receive nothing from it. I have tried a chatpad,...
  7. Xbox chatpad/headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chatpad/headset: So i posted earlier about my headset mic not working and i came to the conclusion that I needed an adapter. I bought a new xbox chatpad with a 3.5 mm headphone jack. The pad works great and im...
  8. Xbox One S Controller + Chatpad + Win10 = works only wired. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller + Chatpad + Win10 = works only wired. Help: Hi there, ive got a problem with my new chatpad - it wont work wireless with my Win10 pc (with latest updates). With Micro-USB cable everything works great, but without cable the chatpad is not...
  9. Xbox one chatpad help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one chatpad help: I need help. My Microsoft chatpad for Xbox one was working fine, but now I plug it in the controller and no audio comes in at all except for when I am playing. Not even at the home screen or...
  10. Xbox one chatpad mic works, but nothing else.... Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one chatpad mic works, but nothing else.... Help: This past holiday, I received a new chatpad as a gift. Never had a single issue with it. Used it to send messages, enter codes, take screen shots, and record clips. Up until about 2 weeks ago,...