Chatpad Help

Discus and support Chatpad Help in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My xbox one controller chatpad doesn't enter the correct character when I use the green or orange buttons. It enters the right character but only for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SPANKLESHANKS, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Chatpad Help

My xbox one controller chatpad doesn't enter the correct character when I use the green or orange buttons.

It enters the right character but only for the main one displayed on the key, but when I use the green or orange keys to display their different corresponding characters, it enters random weird characters.

My controller and my controller and my chatpad are all at the latest settings, and my language etc is set correctly, so thats not the problem.

Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

SPANKLESHANKS, Jan 14, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Chatpad Help

Hi SPANKLESHANKS,

Check out this Set up and troubleshoot the Xbox One Chatpad support page that you may find useful. There
    maybe something on there that could help you get to the bottom of this issue.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on :)
  3. SPANKLESHANKS Win User

Chatpad Help

Yes, I tried all the things and none of them worked.

Also my chatpad is not valid for a replacement as I have had it >2 years (but that does not mean it has broken from wear and tear, as I store it in a closed cabinet and only use it ~twice a month)
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

My Day by Day Evaluation of the X1

smartglass is the new chatpad, although there is a chatpad on the way.
  5. ShaunPerry Win User

Help with Redeeming codes.

I found a bluetooth keyboard that fits the pad like the old chatpad on Amazon if that helps Stu.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Chatpad won't fit XBOXOne S controller

Thema:

Chatpad Help

1. Chatpad Help - Similar Threads - Chatpad Help

2. Xbox One Chatpad - Turn of repeat Keys?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Chatpad - Turn of repeat Keys?: Hello, So... My problem is that i bought a chatpad for my xbox one controller and one thing that bothers me about the chatpad is that if i hold down a key then it is constantly repeating the...
  3. Chatpad для windows10[Translation-Chatpad for windows10]

in XBoX on Windows
    Chatpad для windows10[Translation-Chatpad for windows10]: Поддерживается ли chatpad в windows 10 официально? Есть ли смысл покупать джойстик от xboxone + chatpad для комфортной игры в 10ке? [Translation-Is the chatpad in Windows 10 officially supported?...
  4. Xbox One Headset and Chatpad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset and Chatpad: How do I set up my headset through my chatpad? 762d4305-cd9f-4846-a878-2932f3d49cd4
  5. chatpad mic combo help

in XBoX on Consoles
    chatpad mic combo help: i bought a chatpad mic combo for the first generation xbox one and i cannot get the mic to work i can hear other people and even myself but they can not hear me. I was told that this was the only...
  6. ¿Es compatible el Teclado Chatpad Xbox ONE con el Joystick Xbox ELITE Series 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Es compatible el Teclado Chatpad Xbox ONE con el Joystick Xbox ELITE Series 2?: Hola, tengo pensado en comprarme el Chatpad (Xbox One) pero no se si este es compatible tanto en dimensiones como en 'software' con el control Xbox Elite Series 2. Si fuese compatible con el...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Headphone audio via Chatpad not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Headphone audio via Chatpad not working: Hi. I have the XBox Elite Series 2 controller. When connecting headphones directly to the controller 3.5mm jack, they work fine. When one connects a Chatpad to the controller, then plugs in the...
  8. Xbox One S Controller + Chatpad + Win10 = works only wired. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller + Chatpad + Win10 = works only wired. Help: Hi there, ive got a problem with my new chatpad - it wont work wireless with my Win10 pc (with latest updates). With Micro-USB cable everything works great, but without cable the chatpad is not...
  9. Xbox one chatpad help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one chatpad help: I need help. My Microsoft chatpad for Xbox one was working fine, but now I plug it in the controller and no audio comes in at all except for when I am playing. Not even at the home screen or...
  10. Xbox one chatpad mic works, but nothing else.... Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one chatpad mic works, but nothing else.... Help: This past holiday, I received a new chatpad as a gift. Never had a single issue with it. Used it to send messages, enter codes, take screen shots, and record clips. Up until about 2 weeks ago,...