cheap(ish) tablet that will qualify for free windows 10 upgrade?

Discus and support cheap(ish) tablet that will qualify for free windows 10 upgrade? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, with windows 10 coming this year, with features that will effect the Xbox one, I'm looking at buying a windows tablet with the main thought of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darren Willder, Apr 2, 2015.

1. cheap(ish) tablet that will qualify for free windows 10 upgrade?

Hey, with windows 10 coming this year, with features that will effect the Xbox one, I'm looking at buying a windows tablet with the main thought of using it as a 2nd screen for when the TV is in use. Any recommendations? I don't want to spend too much
    as I've recently purchased an iPad air 2 as my main tablet. this tablet will mainly be used as a companion for my Xbox one. thanks

:)

Darren Willder, Apr 2, 2015
  2. Problem about Avatar

Hey thanks LOW. I know that wasn't for me but I didn't know that anyhow and I was planning on grabbing a cheap(ish) tablet in the coming months.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 2, 2015
  3. KoG Maz
    KoG Maz Guest
    Xbox app messages

Same I've been using a old windows phone that i dug up

KoG Maz, Apr 2, 2015
  4. cheap(ish) tablet that will qualify for free windows 10 upgrade?

I would personally hold off buying a cheap Windows 8.1 type tablet and buy a Windows 10 one instead when they become available. That is unless you can get one at a reasonable price with at least 64GB of storage. The 32GB devices may have difficulty updating
    due to the limited storage capacity.

Don't bother with the Windows Surface devices running Windows 8RT as these are being discontinued and they won't get a full Windows 10 upgrade anyway.

Obsessive Power, Apr 2, 2015
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

I would personally hold off buying a cheap Windows 8.1 type tablet and buy a Windows 10 one instead when they become available. That is unless you can get one at a reasonable price with at least 64GB of storage. The 32GB devices may have difficulty updating
    due to the limited storage capacity.

Don't bother with the Windows Surface devices running Windows 8RT as these are being discontinued and they won't get a full Windows 10 upgrade anyway.
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Problem about Avatar

Hey thanks LOW. I know that wasn't for me but I didn't know that anyhow and I was planning on grabbing a cheap(ish) tablet in the coming months.
  7. BlueTiger54-19A9E4F8 Win User

Xbox app messages

Same exact thing for me, but iPhone 6+. It's been 2 weeks and no fix. I have a cheap Windows 10 tablet and it works fine there.
  8. KoG Maz Win User

Xbox app messages

Same exact thing for me, but iPhone 6+. It's been 2 weeks and no fix. I have a cheap Windows 10 tablet and it works fine there.
    Same I've been using a old windows phone that i dug up
  9. dudeskis01 Win User

Xbox one Companions/smartglass/companion games. Is something being made as a companion designed for xbox one?

just wait. holiday season price on everything is going to drop. you will start seeing very cheap windows tablets, especially rt tablets. and not cheap low quality tablets. it will just take a bit of time before the hardware companies get into making them,
    just like it did for android tablets.

-

as much as people hate on win8, metro is really nice on touch screen and by far my favorite when compared to android and ios.

-

but even if you dont like windows tablets. the prices on ios and android tablets will drop too. so no point in buying now especially since you already have a pc and this generation of smartglass is more of a novelty.
Thema:

1. cheap(ish) tablet that will qualify for free windows 10 upgrade? - Similar Threads - cheap ish tablet

2. Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal: My Xbox live gold ran out a couple weeks ago and I saw there was an option to buy Xbox game pass ultimate for a month for $1, so I thought, whatever, for the next month I’ll just use that. So...
  3. Why are xbox's so cheap?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are xbox's so cheap?: About a week ago I woke up in the middle of the night to my xbox one x spitting a game out over and over. I took the game out and it kept beeping still. I went on the website to see how much it...
  4. Cheap android options (xCloud)

in XboX Insiders
    Cheap android options (xCloud): Anyone have a list of cheap options for xCloud preview? At the moment I am borrowing a phone but would love my own device. Has anyone tried it on an android tv box? I see those for 20-30 and...
  5. Why is xbox so cheap and wont integrate 3rd party mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox so cheap and wont integrate 3rd party mics: So xbox is really making me mad. I stream on console can use a 3rd party camera usb plugin no problem but a 3rd party usb mic um....NOPE! xbox get with the times yall and if its about money sell...
  6. Cheap phone for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Cheap phone for xcloud: Hello! Does anybody know of any cheap Android 6.0 phones that are between $100-$150? I have a iOS device and I want to use xcloud thanks! submitted by /u/ThatNcrRanger [link] [comments]
  7. Cheap Xbox Controller Clip

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheap Xbox Controller Clip: What a name? So, I've been having issues with my controller. I used it for a while, took very good care of it, and then all of a sudden the left joystick broke. It had this wired clicking noise...
  8. Left stick broken issue have they addressed the issue with the cheap piece of plastic breaking ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left stick broken issue have they addressed the issue with the cheap piece of plastic breaking ...: I have had 5 controllers break playing NHL did they fix this issue ? ea4fe813-a751-46ab-90aa-9d02c4465326
  9. Xbox one s cheap?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s cheap?: This might be off topic, because its not on games, but recently i have been wanting a xbox one s (dont judge) and i looked on amazon and found: Xbox One S 500GB Console - Forza Horizon 3 Hot...
  10. One of the free games for gold members is already a free game. How cheap and sneaky can you be?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One of the free games for gold members is already a free game. How cheap and sneaky can you be?: How can you offer a free game as one of the free games of the month? It's already free! 4fe49747-dd3c-457e-bece-48ee4ffbae74