Cheater: 2

Discus and support Cheater: 2 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Lat night I only had 1 person had sent feedback that I was a cheater once but now when I looked at my reputation overview, Another user has said I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Roy HydeHyde, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Roy HydeHyde
    Roy HydeHyde Guest

Lat night I only had 1 person had sent feedback that I was a cheater once but now when I looked at my reputation overview, Another user has said I was a cheater, making the cheater counter go to 2. It is just an update, ok.

:)

Roy HydeHyde, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User
  3. {Parity} Win User

There is nothing anyone in the forums can do about people reporting you.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation.
    If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Change Gamertag Availability.

[quote user="Rainbow Dashh"]

Correct.

I've been marked cheater since about 2 Gamertags ago d:

[/quote]

Plenty of people won't exactly take it too kindly to cheaters lol.
  6. Gucciqt Win User

Change Gamertag Availability.

Correct.

I've been marked cheater since about 2 Gamertags ago d:
Thema:

1. Cheater: 2 - Similar Threads - Cheater

2. Cheaters/enforcement is worthless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters/enforcement is worthless: Xbox enforcement is a joke every day I report someone for cheating and you don't do anything about it! You would rather waste your time violating my freedom of speech than make live a level...
  3. Reporting Cheaters on Xbox now makes zero sense!

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting Cheaters on Xbox now makes zero sense!: Why did you break reporting Cheaters for Xbox in game with the last 2 Xbox updates? When I go to report someone for lag switching, I select Report->Cheating and the next screen that shows up makes...
  4. Cheaters on FIFA 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters on FIFA 20: Recently came across a gamer who had an illegal bought coin account, lag switch and freeze player mods their gamertag is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] but when you search for it as its not...
  5. Xbox platform on PC - how can u stop cheaters on PC ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox platform on PC - how can u stop cheaters on PC ?: When microsoft opened the xbox environment to pc ((Mod Removed) windows os) the cheating has increased increadibly in games, since pc games have all sort sf cheats applicable with aptches and so...
  6. Cheaters and Modders

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cheaters and Modders: Thoughts.....? [Mod removed} cf9b7f9f-6c14-41bb-9aa1-010d70e28d4f
  7. Sea Of Thieves PC cheaters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea Of Thieves PC cheaters: My friends and I play SOT nearly every single night/day, the one aspect of the game that we all agree that we don't like are the cheaters, the ones who use programs such as "aimbot" ect. My...
  8. Cheater

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheater: (Mod Removed - Personal Information) has been cheating. He has been stalking and being invisible. I have filed reports and everything. I pay my money every month and you guys do nothin . I want...
  9. GTA online cheater+ clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cheater+ clips: hi, I signal a player for cheating "invincible" gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information] game : GTA online date : 09/082019 here is the proof: [Mod Removed-Link] [Mod...
  10. Cheaters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters: I have a video I took of a couple of guys playing together in solo's. They both have the same clan tag so you know they are together. who can I send it to so that their accounts get shut down?...