Cheater Purchasing Mods on Ebay for Call of Duty Cold War

Discus and support Cheater Purchasing Mods on Ebay for Call of Duty Cold War in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This player has purchased mods from a guy on EBay to give himself an unfair XP advantage via modded zombie lobbies. Players like this need to be banned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrueBlue2002, Feb 20, 2021.

1. TrueBlue2002
    TrueBlue2002 Guest

This player has purchased mods from a guy on EBay to give himself an unfair XP advantage via modded zombie lobbies. Players like this need to be banned permanently as they are ruining the game for legit players like myself grinding all the time for levels. [Mod removed] and he has probably bought more mods since this date as his level has gone up far faster than you can get legit. Why are these players not getting banned as they are ruining the game. What's the point of playing legit when people just buy mod lobbies

[Mod removed]

:)

TrueBlue2002, Feb 20, 2021
  2. (Farscape) Win User

naming and shaming is not allowed on these forums, also you would need to report him via his profile but only if you have encountered him in game.

this kind of thing on all cod games on all platforms is rife and will always be there, been like this for over 15 years.
  3. AllAlexi Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

4. HeadShotDKO1987 Win User

Cold war

Call of duty cold war is not working
  5. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
  6. Ratatouille_05 Win User

Selling Xbox Series X to Friend with Digital Games and Hardcopy Games

Can I play the games (Call of Duty Cold War and Call of Duty Modern Warfare) on my Windows PC?
Thema:

1. Cheater Purchasing Mods on Ebay for Call of Duty Cold War - Similar Threads - Cheater Purchasing Mods

2. Why do we pay online to face cheaters that they take no action on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we pay online to face cheaters that they take no action on?: After 10 years of gold and xbox since the OG one. Think I'm done paying to play online vs cheaters using cronus max and MS does nothing how do I know? I reported a friend who uses it and still...
  3. Cheaters on Xbox Not Being Suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheaters on Xbox Not Being Suspended: Hi, my name's Cameron. Being a life long member of the Xbox brand I have came to love what Xbox has to offer. I have been with the Xbox family since the launch of the original Xbox, and still own...
  4. How to upload proof against cheaters on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to upload proof against cheaters on Xbox.: I really don't link copying and pasting the same jazz about reporting a player through console and app. I ran into a cheater that if he's using mods from PC to play on his xbox 1 theirs no way to...
  5. Cheaters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters: Why wont xbox stop cheating it is bull sick of paying to play against cheats. Im about to dump xbox. Other system try to stop cheats xbox wont. 43e400dd-b24b-4d1e-b088-f422471fe4f8
  6. Cheaters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheaters: Why wont Xbox do anything to cheats? Im tired of playing with cheats. e17faa7e-b13a-476a-8d9a-2f99ef92d093
  7. Cheater [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater [mod removed]: Pls investigate. He uses aimbot on call of duty xbox360 and uses abuse language. 2f789697-acb6-436f-b1a5-a4b837c899a4
  8. Blatant cheater needs to be banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blatant cheater needs to be banned: I ran into a player today on GTA 5 online who was killing almost everyone in the lobby, i found it strange however that he never once got killed back, upon further investigation i realized he was...
  9. What are you doing about cheaters??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are you doing about cheaters??: Iv been playing against cheater like 3 years and no bans no message that what progress Microsoft has made about it. Nothing, cheaters are killing the pubg, Codwarfare... a pic theeir selling the...
  10. Quitting because of boosters/cheaters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quitting because of boosters/cheaters: Sick and tired of boosters and cheaters but if I quit while in the game I get probation. How can I stop this? I report everyone suspected of cheating like no gravity or auto aim,shooting through...