Cheater

Discus and support Cheater in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was tricked by a hacker on NHL 14 and he took players from my team 58205c3d-47ed-44c0-8a0d-86c16153e956 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dustydanglez44, May 2, 2014.

1. Cheater

I was tricked by a hacker on NHL 14 and he took players from my team

:)

dustydanglez44, May 2, 2014
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Need Help from the community!

I don't help cheaters. You faced the consequences.

ClNTRoN, May 2, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Xbox Club for us in this IGN Xbox section

Damn, apart from the cheaters my disqus group has more than any ign club lol.

Stray2615, May 2, 2014
  4. khigg-B33DD8B0-58A2- Win User

Too many cheaters in Titanfall

if super donkey plays with cheaters he has to be a cheater. the system works.sorry donkey cheater.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Help

lol. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater.
  6. OKC44THUNDER Win User

Looking for adults

lol he called you a cheater........you cheater
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Ran into a 10th prestige with only 3,000 kills?

There's a difference between a cheater & former cheater W1LK0.
  8. jjice22 Win User

Well that was worth it

You are the cheater, Conory. A filthy, lying cheater.

Any other questions?
Thema:

Cheater

1. Cheater - Similar Threads - Cheater

2. cheaters not getting banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cheaters not getting banned.: so i got my self a xbox 36 just over a month ago now my be even 2, and its seems that a lot off online games have 1/2 cheaters in most games meaning playing online is pointless. iv reported the...
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops 4-Blackout Cheaters Using Aimbots and other disallowed mods

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 4-Blackout Cheaters Using Aimbots and other disallowed mods: I'm sick and tired of seeing pure [mod removed] in this game! Playing Heavy Metal Heroes or Hot Pursuit, some dude takes a wild [mod removed] guess as to where I'm driving even though I'm over on...
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system: Players will cheat to their hearts content, mod their games, harass you to no end, and then when you say something to call them out, something as simple as “cheatin [mod removed] lol” and you get...
  5. I had enough of cheaters on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had enough of cheaters on xbox live: I really fed up.with all [mod removed] with xbox live. Network speed has no issues due to the fiber with top speed. And, I do all the requirements to reduce the delay with controller command...
  6. cheater that must be banned [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cheater that must be banned [mod removed]: if you play versus this cheater report him with no mercy the gamertag is [mod removed] he abuse of scripted glitch then he also teabag when the script works 4324c9e0-345b-4c9c-9b19-535de8f7ff81
  7. Cheater in games !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheater in games !: Hello I come here as Ambassador but especially as a player, I just share with you my frustration with cheats and players who harass others in games like GTA. Even if certainly this game like...
  8. Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?: I enjoy playing a few matches of UFC 3 daily. 80% of the community remaining are lag switchers(exploiters). Its evident when they start doing this, and 99% of the time they will either accuse you...
  9. Why don't xbox do nothing about cheaters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox do nothing about cheaters?: [img] cheater [removed by moderator] shot laser though hill taking out mantis,I got screen shots of all angles that clearly show him shoot into hill another of mantis being hit and this one from...
  10. How to get rid of cheaters and modders permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get rid of cheaters and modders permanently?: Let's to Make a difference I recently was Ddos attacked by a modder after i complaint to him about aimboting in a game (towards my team on Black Ops 2) he disconnected my internet 3 times in 20...