Cheater

Discus and support Cheater in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was tricked by a hacker on NHL 14 and he took players from my team 58205c3d-47ed-44c0-8a0d-86c16153e956 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dustydanglez44, May 2, 2014.

1. Cheater

I was tricked by a hacker on NHL 14 and he took players from my team

:)

dustydanglez44, May 2, 2014
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Need Help from the community!

I don't help cheaters. You faced the consequences.

ClNTRoN, May 2, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Xbox Club for us in this IGN Xbox section

Damn, apart from the cheaters my disqus group has more than any ign club lol.

Stray2615, May 2, 2014
  4. khigg-B33DD8B0-58A2- Win User

Too many cheaters in Titanfall

if super donkey plays with cheaters he has to be a cheater. the system works.sorry donkey cheater.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Help

lol. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater.
  6. OKC44THUNDER Win User

Looking for adults

lol he called you a cheater........you cheater
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Ran into a 10th prestige with only 3,000 kills?

There's a difference between a cheater & former cheater W1LK0.
  8. jjice22 Win User

Well that was worth it

You are the cheater, Conory. A filthy, lying cheater.

Any other questions?
Thema:

Cheater

1. Cheater - Similar Threads - Cheater

2. GTA online cheater+ clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cheater+ clips: hi, I signal a player for cheating "invincible" gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information] game : GTA online date : 09/082019 here is the proof: [Mod Removed-Link] [Mod...
  3. Cheaters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters: I have a video I took of a couple of guys playing together in solo's. They both have the same clan tag so you know they are together. who can I send it to so that their accounts get shut down?...
  4. in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?: i always play fair and i never cheat in the multiplayer, my mouth always shut and i not send to anybody angry messages, i respect everybody and so the chance is very small?...
  5. in call of duty ever happened to you that the cheater deranked you or froze your account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty ever happened to you that the cheater deranked you or froze your account...: you not do anything wrong, i very fear this, this is one of my worst nightmare, i read in reddit FEW stories like this 221dbb56-0dd3-46d1-86f9-2d15a947215d
  6. Cheater: 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cheater: 2: Lat night I only had 1 person had sent feedback that I was a cheater once but now when I looked at my reputation overview, Another user has said I was a cheater, making the cheater counter go to...
  7. No cheater

in XBoX on Consoles
    No cheater: According to my Xbox enforcement reputation, it says from 1 person whose feedback says I'm a cheater, I'm no cheater in ctr nitro fueled, I am just real good at the game at least a few mistakes...
  8. Cheaters allowed to ruin my online experience

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheaters allowed to ruin my online experience: I am tired of the cheaters on Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and any other online Modern Warfare or Call of Duty game. I expect a full refund on my latest Call of Duty purchase and my XBOX live...
  9. Why are cheaters still allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are cheaters still allowed: These two make it impossible to play the game, yet I've reported them several times. The games is old (MW3), but the membership I paid is current. This needs to be regulated more often even if the...
  10. Cheaters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheaters: I have been reporting cheaters for over 6 months and no action has been taken against them is there a reason why no action has been taken and since there has been no action taken you are allowing...