Cheater

Discus and support Cheater in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing rainbow six siege and someone was doing a popular glitch that gave them an unfair upper hand and i have proof of them chrating but don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavoinShower-Handel, May 16, 2019 at 11:03 AM.

1. Cheater

I was playing rainbow six siege and someone was doing a popular glitch that gave them an unfair upper hand and i have proof of them chrating but don't know how to utilize it.

:)

DavoinShower-Handel, May 16, 2019 at 11:03 AM
  2. khigg-B33DD8B0-58A2- Win User

Too many cheaters in Titanfall

if super donkey plays with cheaters he has to be a cheater. the system works.sorry donkey cheater.
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Help

lol. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater.
  4. OKC44THUNDER Win User

Looking for adults

lol he called you a cheater........you cheater
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Ran into a 10th prestige with only 3,000 kills?

There's a difference between a cheater & former cheater W1LK0.
  6. jjice22 Win User

Well that was worth it

You are the cheater, Conory. A filthy, lying cheater.

Any other questions?
Thema:

Cheater

1. Cheater - Similar Threads - Cheater

2. Cheaters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheaters: I have been reporting cheaters for over 6 months and no action has been taken against them is there a reason why no action has been taken and since there has been no action taken you are allowing...
  3. Cheaters if one of them is xbox ambassador or from enforcement team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters if one of them is xbox ambassador or from enforcement team?: İ was playing fifa 18, I played against a player who has been lagging the game during the whole game play and scored at the 2-5 sec periodic screen freezes. I have reported that guy for cheating...
  4. Madden 18 CHEATERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 18 CHEATERS: I'm kinda confused how we pay money to play online and we are constantly getting cheated. I play madden 18 and there is 3 players [Mod Removed - Personal Information] who will play but as soon as...
  5. Some one reported as cheater 40+ times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some one reported as cheater 40+ times: Today i played too good in one game then one person started texting me as cheater and harrased me with his words yes it hurts and when i see my reputation it increased 40+ as a cheater from then i...
  6. Cheaters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheaters: 1. What is being done about the cheaters. There is no way that today’s event could be done in 8 minutes. 2. Why does the game timer continue when you want or need to take a break?...
  7. What does Microsoft do about cheaters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does Microsoft do about cheaters?: I came across a player gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal Information] who was Pretty obviously using cheats or mods in a lobby on Red Dead online. He kept distrubing our game by constantly...
  8. Moders and Cheaters - When will these people be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moders and Cheaters - When will these people be banned?: I have been an COD player for many years and have enjoyed hours of multiplayer games however, lately, it seems that there are many many hackers on the site and Microsoft is not dealing with the...
  9. Comm banned for reporting a cheater

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned for reporting a cheater: Today I am comm banned for a day after messaging a cheater today on the Xbox live. Playing battlefield V we were in a game where the objective was to plant explosives on objectives. The player...
  10. Cheater.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cheater.: I have seen a video about people getting cheater rank and their points or coins u call is gone and probably reset to 60 I guess. for probably no reason I probably need to take a break....