Cheater

Discus and support Cheater in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; (Mod Removed - Personal Information) has been cheating. He has been stalking and being invisible. I have filed reports and everything. I pay my money... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Candy Pants 80, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Cheater

(Mod Removed - Personal Information) has been cheating. He has been stalking and being invisible. I have filed reports and everything. I pay my money every month and you guys do nothin . I want something done. Have called and
    have done everything I can do.

:)

Candy Pants 80, Oct 2, 2019
  2. khigg-B33DD8B0-58A2- Win User

Too many cheaters in Titanfall

if super donkey plays with cheaters he has to be a cheater. the system works.sorry donkey cheater.
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Help

lol. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater.
  4. OKC44THUNDER Win User

Looking for adults

lol he called you a cheater........you cheater
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Ran into a 10th prestige with only 3,000 kills?

There's a difference between a cheater & former cheater W1LK0.
  6. jjice22 Win User

Well that was worth it

You are the cheater, Conory. A filthy, lying cheater.

Any other questions?
Thema:

Cheater

1. Cheater - Similar Threads - Cheater

2. Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?: I enjoy playing a few matches of UFC 3 daily. 80% of the community remaining are lag switchers(exploiters). Its evident when they start doing this, and 99% of the time they will either accuse you...
  3. Why don't xbox do nothing about cheaters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox do nothing about cheaters?: [img] cheater [removed by moderator] shot laser though hill taking out mantis,I got screen shots of all angles that clearly show him shoot into hill another of mantis being hit and this one from...
  4. How to get rid of cheaters and modders permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get rid of cheaters and modders permanently?: Let's to Make a difference I recently was Ddos attacked by a modder after i complaint to him about aimboting in a game (towards my team on Black Ops 2) he disconnected my internet 3 times in 20...
  5. Lets get rid of cheaters and modders permanently!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lets get rid of cheaters and modders permanently!: Lets' get rid of cheater and modders permanently! VOTE to Make a difference I recently was Ddos attacked by a modder named "[Mod Removed]" after i complaint to him about aimboting in a game...
  6. about the CHEATERS in COD MW and not being able to report

in XBoX Games and Apps
    about the CHEATERS in COD MW and not being able to report: been playing call of duty modern warfare and started to notice these people with massive kills and kill streaks. im all for gaming but using exploits to kill users and then blocking the user you...
  7. Hackers and Cheaters:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers and Cheaters:: It's pretty sad that microsoft supports bullying and harassment and hackers and cheaters and there is no justice for the injustice just saying you don't banned or suspend anybody but you well...
  8. I am suspecting that Overwatch is overtaken by a bunch of cheaters. Now what?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suspecting that Overwatch is overtaken by a bunch of cheaters. Now what?: So, this is so bad. If I lose everytime to cheaters, then what? I feel that Overwatch has been overtaken or something. 72f09e50-013b-49ea-beb7-4b7d2ecf02f5
  9. Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2?: Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2? I've repeatedly reported obvious modders, hackers and cheaters that have ruined the game, yet they still remain months later. I spend...
  10. Cheaters/enforcement is worthless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters/enforcement is worthless: Xbox enforcement is a joke every day I report someone for cheating and you don't do anything about it! You would rather waste your time violating my freedom of speech than make live a level...