Cheaters allowed to ruin my online experience

Discus and support Cheaters allowed to ruin my online experience in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am tired of the cheaters on Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and any other online Modern Warfare or Call of Duty game. I expect a full refund on my latest... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Junkjard, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Junkjard
    Junkjard Guest

I am tired of the cheaters on Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and any other online Modern Warfare or Call of Duty game.

I expect a full refund on my latest Call of Duty purchase and my XBOX live account.

Because you allow cheater to ruin my online experience and others experience it is not fun anymore.

We run into guys who wont die, can kill you from anywhere and always know where you are. They can glitch your man and manipulate the movements

You guys are in the business of this and should have staff that can monitor this type of play and have them banned

I'm to a point that I would cheat to just to have a fair chance.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR REFUND MY MONEY FOR OFFERING THIS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

:)

Junkjard, Jul 11, 2019
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

Dear Friend,

I am sorry you had to go through this, unfortunately cheating has always ruined online gaming and despite so many different attempts to stop it always finds a way. The Best method is to report the players
  3. Tarnend Win User

Hi, you need to report accounts that you believe are cheating by going to their profile and using the report function.

I am aware of cheaters in older call of duty games that are on the 360 because of modders, but none on black ops 4 because it isnt modded on the xbox one. You may have come across people using a keyboard and mouse or use a modded controller, but no actual
    modders, just really good players sometimes.

Regards
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Live is the broker for the online experiences of the games hosted on the platform. It is up to the developer/publishers to police the actions that violate their terms of service. So that means it's the duty of Activision and Treyarch to enforce cheating
    and actions that are unfair within their games; it's not up to Microsoft of Xbox to dictate what can and can't happen within the game outside of rules for certification on the platform (Mod-ed consoles, prohibited peripherals, etc).

So if you're unhappy with your experience in the game, then your best course of action would be to reach out to Activision and Treyarch on their platforms for what you'd like to see changed or restitution.

Xbox Live has their policies and if you encounter someone you believe is violating the Code of Conduct or Terms of Service, then you should report them through the built in system so it can be investigate
    d, but within the game itself, most of those enforcement
    actions would fall to Activision and Treyarch.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Report & block anyone you think is breaking the rules of xbox live.

Ultimately it is down to Activision as it is their servers.It's well known that Activision don't really care about what goes on on their servers with the COD games after the game has been out for a certain
    amount of time.

As the game itself is not faulty you would not be eligible for a refund.
  6. Smwutches Win User

For a refund, you would need to submit a refund request. But if you run into people like that, report them. The enforcement
    team will take care of them after that. Otherwise, it's up to the developers to patch their games so that can't happen in the first place.
Thema:

1. Cheaters allowed to ruin my online experience - Similar Threads - Cheaters allowed ruin

2. Cheaters

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters: I have a video I took of a couple of guys playing together in solo's. They both have the same clan tag so you know they are together. who can I send it to so that their accounts get shut down?...
  3. in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty what can i do that the cheaters not deranked me or not froze my account?: i always play fair and i never cheat in the multiplayer, my mouth always shut and i not send to anybody angry messages, i respect everybody and so the chance is very small?...
  4. in call of duty ever happened to you that the cheater deranked you or froze your account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in call of duty ever happened to you that the cheater deranked you or froze your account...: you not do anything wrong, i very fear this, this is one of my worst nightmare, i read in reddit FEW stories like this 221dbb56-0dd3-46d1-86f9-2d15a947215d
  5. Cheater: 2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cheater: 2: Lat night I only had 1 person had sent feedback that I was a cheater once but now when I looked at my reputation overview, Another user has said I was a cheater, making the cheater counter go to...
  6. No cheater

in XBoX on Consoles
    No cheater: According to my Xbox enforcement reputation, it says from 1 person whose feedback says I'm a cheater, I'm no cheater in ctr nitro fueled, I am just real good at the game at least a few mistakes...
  7. Why are cheaters still allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are cheaters still allowed: These two make it impossible to play the game, yet I've reported them several times. The games is old (MW3), but the membership I paid is current. This needs to be regulated more often even if the...
  8. Cheaters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheaters: I have been reporting cheaters for over 6 months and no action has been taken against them is there a reason why no action has been taken and since there has been no action taken you are allowing...
  9. Cheater

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater: I was playing rainbow six siege and someone was doing a popular glitch that gave them an unfair upper hand and i have proof of them chrating but don't know how to utilize it....
  10. Removing the "cheater status" from my account, allowing me to re-earn my achievements back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing the "cheater status" from my account, allowing me to re-earn my achievements back.: Hello, A little over a year ago, I left a buddy of mine to watch my home while the wife and I took a much needed vacation, and allowed him use of my Xbox 360. I log back in two weeks later, and...