cheaters vs Xbox devs

Discus and support cheaters vs Xbox devs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible for the Xbox devs to get hold of the external cheating devices available to buy online and write up some detection software to suspend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXDEATHROWEXx, Jun 11, 2021.

1. cheaters vs Xbox devs

Is it possible for the Xbox devs to get hold of the external cheating devices available to buy online and write up some detection software to suspend accounts using these devices? Cronos Zen or Cronos Max etc, the devs should have been on to these issues as soon as they became available, pull up the coding from each device, write up software detection software package to be updated to all consoles, problem solved.

:)

xXDEATHROWEXx, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Elite Rampant Win User

Bring Back Realtime Trivia Game

1 vs 100 was awesome. Free, populated, everyone could play and educational.

The 1 vs 100 devs paid game isn't anywhere near as hot.
  3. TechnoOnyx Win User

Online Passes: The New Trend

Jesus, Christ do any of you people see that all game devs want is your money? It's not about the consumer anymore, it's about making sure the dough keep rolling in. It's not "People who agree with buying used vs. People who oppose". It's us vs the Devs!
    We need to step up for Christ sake!
  4. Karma403 Win User

Oh Man I'm Happy To Be Coming Back

BF4 is great but i play on ps4, as for cod its still a pile of turd, with lag and cheaters and host migration, I suggest plants vs zombies one of the best games out on xbox one
  5. robnyack Win User

So your willing to throw your privacy out the window?

6. Khronokai Win User

What else can I do if reporting seems pointless? :/

It would be cool if like Forza the devs could appoint someone to watch replays and ban cheaters.

Unfortunately its a lot easier to tell if someone is ramming others, vs someone experiencing lag, or lag comp to the point of being unbeatable, etc. Also factor in how many complaints you'd get, it makes the proposition difficult to implement.

Right now its a numbers game. Get reported enough something MIGHT be done. Emblems are an exception since they are easy to check.
Thema:

cheaters vs Xbox devs

1. cheaters vs Xbox devs - Similar Threads - cheaters devs

2. REPORT CHEATER [Mod Removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    REPORT CHEATER [Mod Removed]: tired of cheaters theres no way he is doing 30 and 2 in Hardcore FFA on WW2 report this guy lets get rid of the cheaters [Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]...
  3. Does Xbox / Microsoft actually do anything about cheaters?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox / Microsoft actually do anything about cheaters?: I have been reporting cheaters in Black Ops 3 now for months. I see the same cheaters all the time in-game and I'm sick of it. I got instantly banned for sending a toxic message literally seconds...
  4. WW@ Cheaters

in XBoX on Consoles
    WW@ Cheaters: we need to all report [mod removed] he if a cheater and Modding !!! ea241160-6634-4512-addb-dd4b367457ce
  5. BRICK/LOCK OUT CHEATERS! Enforcement is woke and still broke 15 years later...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BRICK/LOCK OUT CHEATERS! Enforcement is woke and still broke 15 years later...: I read a post about cheating on here Answers... From 2013! Still the same garbage cheating on every game and yall keep supporting it on all 1st p. Shooters... "Does it make you feel good cutting...
  6. Cheaters that ruin games for everyone else

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheaters that ruin games for everyone else: Does Microsoft ban accounts that cheat? If so, where can I report them at as I would like to help the community in positive ways. It seems as though when I report these cheaters they're back on...
  7. How do cheaters get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do cheaters get banned: Im very curious how do people get banned for cheating lets say if you report someone and you caught that person cheating in a match would they be banned right away or does microsoft have to...
  8. Matchmaking with cheaters after blocking them !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Matchmaking with cheaters after blocking them !: I have played Destiny 2 and there is a lot of cheaters and lagging who is impossible to play PvP . I blocked them but I'm still being matchmaking with them. Why's? I have reported, but still...
  9. Cheater Purchasing Mods on Ebay for Call of Duty Cold War

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheater Purchasing Mods on Ebay for Call of Duty Cold War: This player has purchased mods from a guy on EBay to give himself an unfair XP advantage via modded zombie lobbies. Players like this need to be banned permanently as they are ruining the game for...
  10. Why do we pay online to face cheaters that they take no action on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we pay online to face cheaters that they take no action on?: After 10 years of gold and xbox since the OG one. Think I'm done paying to play online vs cheaters using cronus max and MS does nothing how do I know? I reported a friend who uses it and still...