Cheating [Mod Removed - Profanity] CronusMax Plus

Discus and support Cheating [Mod Removed - Profanity] CronusMax Plus in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [Mod Removed - Link] Do something about this [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. You guys are allowing third party CHEATS. And you wont even make the devs... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Squanch Moose, May 28, 2019.

1. Cheating [Mod Removed - Profanity] CronusMax Plus

[Mod Removed - Link]

Do something about this [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. You guys are allowing third party CHEATS. And you wont even make the devs put in keyboard and mouse...

:)

Squanch Moose, May 28, 2019
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Report and if it's a gaming problem report it to the dev website as well
  3. Paul1708 Win User

You need too think of it from the otherside. Microsoft cant make anyone do anything they dont want too for there game that microsoft has no say in. The only thing they have control over is the console and the service and the games that they make ie 1st
    party games.

Do you really thing that microsoft should make some kind of rule that all games must have K&M support too be on the xbox console that is insane. Microsoft are a company about choice they leave it down too the game dev too do what they want with the game
    they wanna make. Forcing things isnt away too do bussines
  4. motphi Win User

you should report it and if possible try to make a screenshot of the time when the cheat is used and much better would be able to record a clip of the moment you notice the use of the cheat.
  5. Aleks Shepard Win User

If you suspect a player is using cheats I recommend using the report tab.
  6. YOU LOST2ACHICK Win User

I get your frustration, did you block and report them?
Thema:

1. Cheating [Mod Removed - Profanity] CronusMax Plus - Similar Threads - Cheating Mod Removed

2. I have Been [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] and cheated out of $100

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Been [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] and cheated out of $100: I Pre Ordered MK11 back in January my Account was Deducted...... tried to Play the Game this Morning and get a message that my Preorder was refunded or cancelled .... Since then the Account i used...
  3. combien de temps pour bannir les tricheurs ? *Mod Translation* How long to banish the cheats

in XBoX on Consoles
    combien de temps pour bannir les tricheurs ? *Mod Translation* How long to banish the cheats: Bonjour depuis un certains temps je trouve que le xbox live est devenu n"importe quoi... je m'explique depuis l’ajout de la fonction partage de xbox live les utilisateur on la possibilité de créer...
  4. Jerks cheating/using mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jerks cheating/using mods.: I was playing Call of Duty MW3 Multiplayer and got put into a molded lobby and had a gamer bump me to level 1 when I was level 80. Could you undo what Trap xD (His gamer tag) done....
  5. [Mod Removed] trying to cheat in NHL 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed] trying to cheat in NHL 17: This guy is a top ten ranked player who was caught trying to loop the game in nhl 17. This is a glitch in the game where if you pull the goalie and get penalized then the game will disconnect,...
  6. Infections, mod menus and other cheats in THEATHRE mode!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infections, mod menus and other cheats in THEATHRE mode!: Hello all! So, yesterday I bought Black ops 1 again and after playing it for a couple of hours I decided to take a look at theater mode just for fun to see the clips like in the old days and I...
  7. [Mod Removed] is cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed] is cheating: [Mod Removed] is cheating in mudder minners He is soppst to be a human but he is zombie it is not in it's setting he Keeps on killing me It says he is not online but he is...
  8. This guy scammed me and he cheats and is all in all a horrible person.[Mod Removed] is the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy scammed me and he cheats and is all in all a horrible person.[Mod Removed] is the ...: THIS GUY SCAMMED ME AND IS A HORRIBLE PERSON. HE CHEATS. HIS gamertag is [Mod Removed]. He told me about a YouTube video he was making for free stuff and he is a scammer. Watch out. And please...
  9. Falsely accused of cheating/modding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely accused of cheating/modding: About an hour ago, I was sent an inappropriate message and I have reported the user, and the user is getting his friends to report me and they all messaged me saying I'm cheating and modding which...
  10. Banned for being in a modded session in gta 5, without cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for being in a modded session in gta 5, without cheating: Hello, i've been banned for " cheating", i think it's because i was in a modded session in gta 5, but after i saw this i immediatly left the session, i did not cheat or Something like that,...