Cheating Player Can't Be Reported

Discus and support Cheating Player Can't Be Reported in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I report a cheating player if Xbox will not locate or allow me to view their gamertag? I recorded several minutes of video footage of a player... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by johnson6048, Mar 28, 2020.

1. johnson6048
    johnson6048 Guest

How can I report a cheating player if Xbox will not locate or allow me to view their gamertag? I recorded several minutes of video footage of a player cheating in Call of Duty: Warzone. The video clips show the player's gamertag and shows the player using
    some kind of tracking tool to locate every player in the game no matter where they were hiding in the map even through terrain and objects blocking line of sight. Xbox Dashboard would not allow a name search for the gamertag. Trying to search for the gamertag
    would result in freezing your console and searching for the gamertag less the last character in the name would result in "0" Search results.

I'm certain other players tried to report as well since spectating showed that at least two other players were witnessing the cheating. Is there another method to report a cheating player besides doing so on the console itself?

:)

johnson6048, Mar 28, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

That is weird you are supposed to be able to report anyone
  3. Red1Monster Win User

If you have a computer (or if you don't, you could always use microsoft edge on the xbox or the xbox app), you could connect yourself to your microsoft account, search for his gamertag and report him online this way.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Something is off lately. Wheneve6i try to view recent players they dont show up for a few days.
  5. johnson6048 Win User

Thank you for the help everyone.
  6. SamWild93 Win User

hello,

yes try through the Game Itself :)
Thema:

1. Cheating Player Can't Be Reported - Similar Threads - Cheating Player Can't

2. Bot players are deception and help cheating

in XBoX on Windows
    Bot players are deception and help cheating: How come Microsoft xbox PC has bots playing on it? I thought that it was going to be live interactive people and when people purchase an xbox and it's supposedly live interactive people's names...
  3. Cheating / very toxic player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating / very toxic player: This may not be the correct area to report a player in Sea Of Thieves, but we ran into a player by the name of [mod removed] that was a very obvious cheater. using the sniper he would miss every...
  4. cheat engine single player no PC windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    cheat engine single player no PC windows 10.: Olá. Costumo jogar no Pc através de uma conta Steam, alguns jogos uso cheat engine em jogos single player e não tenho problemas com BAN, pelo menos até o momento. Estou pensando assinar Game...
  5. Player cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Player cheating: If someone cheating is there way to report them? And send video with proof? 960ecb69-e704-4707-83c3-cea0ddfa02d3
  6. How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deal with call of duty: ghosts players that start falsely report for cheating.: Those are toxic players out there in call of duty: ghosts xbox one and xbox 360 falsely reported me for cheating. There was a hacker in our team using aimbot, shooting enemies through the walls....
  7. The Forza Horizon Players Were Cheating As To Get EXP And Skill Points Quickly. Sadly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Forza Horizon Players Were Cheating As To Get EXP And Skill Points Quickly. Sadly...: The Forza Horizon Players Were Mentioned Using The Cheat Engine Tool Within Their Game Profile. I Had Noticed This Cheat Engine Being Mentioned Within Their Forza Horizon Forums Discussion. My...
  8. Report of a player cheating in an online game, most likely tampered with his system or game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Report of a player cheating in an online game, most likely tampered with his system or game...: Hello, today I met a player who was using cheats/hacks online on Xbox 360 in the game COD Black Ops. He used invisibility and godmode cheat and basically was invincible. Gamertag= (Mod removed)...
  9. WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...: I have been playing for over 4 and half years on XBOX World Of Tank (WOT). It has been great for the first 3 years but since 2017, everything has gone down south. Being suspended twice has...
  10. You know that players can't do that on Xbox Live on cheated on a game on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You know that players can't do that on Xbox Live on cheated on a game on: Looks like a monkeys character but I can't do that on 360. I bought it I thinking only of Xbox one only that I don't know why is some people using it but how to find out what is that county...