Cheats

Discus and support Cheats in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, I'm not asking to ask to play co-op with anyone that doesn't use cheats. I'm asking how do you disable cheats without starting the game over?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AppointedBean81, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Cheats

Ok, I'm not asking to ask to play co-op with anyone that doesn't use cheats. I'm asking how do you disable cheats without starting the game over?

:)

AppointedBean81, Jun 13, 2014
  2. epicmerker1
    epicmerker1 Guest
    Is GTA IV still worth playing?

my local game store the basement is having a sale on copies $3 each lol its worth it for the cheats...the cheats alone are miles ahead of gta 5s cheats

epicmerker1, Jun 13, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Boderlands 2 Golden Keys

Farming isn't cheating, farming golden keys is cheating, hence why they keep getting patched out.

bloosuga, Jun 13, 2014
  4. Cheats

Once activated and if you have saved the game, then reloaded and deactivated the cheats, the system will still record the cheats being active.

If you are after achievements, then you'll have to start again from scratch I'm afraid.

Deaths Head 200, Jun 16, 2014
  5. Salem in Chains Win User

Cheating is Cheating

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

Know what is even worse? M$ endorses some of those controllers that allow rapid fire/button programming. Also, no one really uses tags around here, would have saved you quite a bit of time.

[/quote](not 100% sure but...) Arent those rapid fire controllers that are supported directly by M$ also have a warning that they are not for ONLINE use? I remember a topic abut this some time ago and it was stated that these controllers are NOT to be used
    in VS or MP games. Though we all know how ethical and moral the XBL community is.
  6. FreakLikeChewy Win User

Cheating is Cheating

Did you really blame a off line cheating device in ''Game Genie'' for the problems today?

Do you not know that none of the cheats on Xbox are done by one of those? Now its a modded chip or usb thumb drive...

Just saying.
  7. yanos101 Win User

Cheating is Cheating

the only thing that does my head in is ffa boosting. the funny thing is, IW gives these people the option to boost with the T.I but then resets them for boosting, it's so ironic.
  8. STALKER2k Win User

Cheating is Cheating

Seems elite is banning top clans and players for boosting the past winners of lone wolf ops are ban and they removed there post from the elite fourms .and for the ppl that say they never seen cheating in mw3 or any cod game are probably cheating,boosting
    and using mods. Seems the top players and clans said the same thing in fourms that they never seen any cheating in the game and now there ban. So funny makes me wanna play the banjo on my knee!!
  9. BlastoJellyfish Win User

Cheating is Cheating

Cheating is cheating -- true. HOWEVER, Microsoft & Activision couldn't care less. You don't ban gamers, you lose customers. Remember, gaming is NO LONGER about the gamers, it's about the bottom line -- never forget that.
Thema:

Cheats

1. Cheats - Similar Threads - Cheats

2. GEARS5.EXE ERRO 0xc00000142 e Easy Anti Cheat (C:\Windows\System32\dpapi.dll)

in XBoX on Windows
    GEARS5.EXE ERRO 0xc00000142 e Easy Anti Cheat (C:\Windows\System32\dpapi.dll): JA FIZ DE TUDO POSSIVEL E NAO CONSIGO JOGAR GEARS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ [Translation - I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE AND CAN'T PLAY] 1e07d257-a3a2-4759-87ae-e795b348aef2
  3. People said I was cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    People said I was cheating: okay I was not cheating on Xbox live I was in my camp on playing red Dead redemption and I shot this guy when he was in my camp and he was trying to take my horse so we had four people report me...
  4. cheat engine single player no PC windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    cheat engine single player no PC windows 10.: Olá. Costumo jogar no Pc através de uma conta Steam, alguns jogos uso cheat engine em jogos single player e não tenho problemas com BAN, pelo menos até o momento. Estou pensando assinar Game...
  5. cheating and hacking

in XBoX on Consoles
    cheating and hacking: how do I contact Xbox about Cheaters and Hackers. There's is a hack on MW that people are using you can see it here, [mod removed] Please do something about this Thanks Rick Self Xbox Game...
  6. Cheating on 2k19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating on 2k19: Why hasnt 98 cheat been corrected? 2d1ac5dd-54d6-4313-8115-5fafa6d23e70
  7. (UPDATED) I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated

in XBoX on Consoles
    (UPDATED) I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated: I recently (approximately 3 days ago) was permanently suspended from Xbox Live for cheating, however I never cheated. Gamertag: S3XYxRootBeer I primarily play GTA V on Xbox One but about 2 weeks...
  8. I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was permanently suspended on Xbox Live for cheating, but never cheated: I recently (approximately 3 days ago) was permanently suspended from Xbox Live for cheating, however I never cheated. I primarily play GTA V on Xbox One but about 2 weeks ago my Xbox 360 was...
  9. In game cheating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game cheating: When did Microsft and XBox get tired of booting the cheaters? The online games are no longer enjoyable due to the proliferation of cheating. I just tried to play Black Ops II again after being off...
  10. Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse...: Right now Xim users are a plauge in Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox. Ubisoft has stated that using these adapters is against their TOS but they have no way to enforce the ban. Is Microsoft going to...