Check back in a little bit.

Discus and support Check back in a little bit. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This morning, I tried to download a game but everytime I try to access my owned games tab but it keeps saying "Check back in a little bit, we're having... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doughnuts1995, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Check back in a little bit.

This morning, I tried to download a game but everytime I try to access my owned games tab but it keeps saying "Check back in a little bit, we're having trouble getting your stuff right now." I've tried to factory reset the xbox but that didn't work but I can search for the games on the xbox store and I can install it that way. Is there a way to fix it or have I got to wait for xbox to fix it?

:)

Doughnuts1995, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

"Check back in a little bit"

Hi PaulGallagher87! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This DLC has an edition for PC and a different one for Xbox ,you can't use the PC edition on the console, to play that content in the console you need to purchase the Xbox edition

[​IMG]
  3. PaulGallagher87 Win User

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the response, at least I know why now. I'm not sure what an independent advisor is in terms of Microsoft so apologies if there is no reason for the below in terms of what you can feed back.

I do think there is a logic issue here, I purchased Destiny 2 on console along with all other content and the Season Pass is cross-platform, it strikes me as wrong that I am able to use a PC-only DLC with my console-purchased (before it was free to play) main title on PC but then not use that DLC on the console, especially considering I used the Xbox app on the PC through my Ultimate account monthly subscription which I view as a secondary platform to my console, added benefit if you like.

As a customer it is not transparent to me that buying this DLC when I happen to be playing on PC would not work in the reverse the way the game appears to function to me as a hybrid user.

Obviously not much I can do now but get on with it but perhaps adding some clarity to multi-platform users and placing some wording such as:

"Platform: PC (not cross-platform enabled)"

Would help to inform others.

Ultimately I fully appreciate that this is down to my misunderstanding of what cross-platform means but I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one who's done this and therefore Microsoft profits from that ignorance.

Thanks again for the support,

Paul
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Doughnuts1995

Please answer the following questions to assist you better:

This started happening this morning only, right?

Is this happening with a specific game or is with every game?

Is the game (or games) an owned game or you want to download a free to play (or purchase) game?

Besides factory resetting the console, you tried something else or that's all?
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Actually you have access to the previous dlc on PC because they are available on game pass ultimate suscription, but those are also either Xbox onely or PC only depending on where you made the purchase

In regards of Microsoft profiting with that, the games compatibility it's defined by the developers, not by Microsoft

[​IMG]
  6. ImAice Win User

The "Check back in a little bit" issue.

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2.Try removing your account and add it back again.

To remove your account:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

To add it again:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Sign in.

Select Add & manage.

Select Add new.

Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

Solution 3. Please go to the Microsoft store and search for the game. Scroll to the bottom part of the page where it says ''included in this bundle'' and install the base game.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
Thema:

1. Check back in a little bit. - Similar Threads - Check little bit

2. How can I check my Microsoft accounts are linked to which email

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I check my Microsoft accounts are linked to which email: So basically I forgot my email I don't know but I can't remember my email I have the password and I even know the security email I added for it but I can't remember the account email. Is there any...
  3. Games stuck on "checking for updates"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games stuck on "checking for updates": I've tried everything I can find online about this issue. I've hard reset, power cycled, unplugged headsets, restarted everything, reset the router, checked router settings, confirmed NAT on Open,...
  4. Certain Games don’t appear when checking my achievements

in XBoX Accessibility
    Certain Games don’t appear when checking my achievements: The past week I have played “Alien Vs Predator” and “Resident Evil Operation Racoon City” on my Series X with unlocked achievements but don’t appear on my profile when I scroll to achievements how...
  5. For the past 12 hours I haven’t been able to join or make my own party. I have checked that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the past 12 hours I haven’t been able to join or make my own party. I have checked that...: Please help the error code is [0x800C0005] fab86cfb-cb9a-4e25-b1a0-2dac4548be82
  6. Check your connection when online

in XboX Insiders
    Check your connection when online: Getting an error message saying that I need to check my connection when I try to open a new game/app. Can't submit a bug report because I can't open that app. I just reset my console today so...
  7. The "Check back in a little bit" issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The "Check back in a little bit" issue.: Hello, so I've been experiencing this problem for about a day now. The full story is that I decided to hop on my xbox after a while (Xmas) because I was bored, and wanted to play GTA (I own the...
  8. "Check back in a little bit"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit": Hi, I purchased Destiny 2 The Witch Queen via the XBox app on my PC, I also play Destiny 2 on Xbox and although it says "You own this", the content isn't available on my Xbox Series X when I log...
  9. Error message ‘ check back in a little bit ‘

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message ‘ check back in a little bit ‘: I have recently purchased call of duty vanguard - cross gen bundle edition for Xbox one. It has not downloaded on to my console and when I click on the game in the store it says I own it and gives...
  10. “check back in a little bit, we’re having trouble getting your stuff up at the moment”.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “check back in a little bit, we’re having trouble getting your stuff up at the moment”.: Hi, I’ve just bought Call of duty Vanguard from Microsoft store on my Xbox one X and when I try to play it it just says. “Check back in a little bit, we’re having trouble getting your stuff at the...