Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings.

Discus and support Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About 4 days ago, I began seeing "Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings." on the Xbox One under Account...Family settings when My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RamsesMindwalkr, Jun 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings.

About 4 days ago, I began seeing "Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings." on the Xbox One under Account...Family settings when My sign-in, security & passkey is selected. This is my master account with 2 child accounts. When the child account
    are logged in, their information shows with check boxes next to each enabled security item. Mine used to show many items listed here but now only shows the message.

I have had issues recently with the time allotment on one child account not being followed. He was able to play more hours than we was supposed to. I removed his account and cleared the cache and it seams to have fixed the issue. However, he keeps unplugging
    the machine and moving it to other rooms and I noticed the issue returned, so I reset the accounts again and that is when the message began.

My questions are:

1. Has anyone encountered this before?
    2. Does this mean the family settings are not being saved?
    3. How do I get the information back instead of this message?
    Any insight to this is appreciated.

:)

RamsesMindwalkr, Jun 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM
Thema:

Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings.

1. Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings. - Similar Threads - Check soon can't

2. How do I check the content of my Xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I check the content of my Xbox cloud: My Xbox is not consistently reading my internet connection. I understand this is a side effect of a recent update and I need to do a soft reboot. Here is that conversation for reference....
  3. Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection.: Hi, I often have trouble with Bedrock and especially this message when I am trying to make purchases: Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection. My...
  4. Warframe, Login failed, check your info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe, Login failed, check your info: My ip address is blocked on Warframe, Ive had a open ticket with them for 8 days now explaining the issue with only 1 reply that asked if the issue was still going on but ive been updating the...
  5. where to check service request number

in XBoX on Consoles
    where to check service request number: I have a service request number and need help on what is going on. Where do I find the answer? Thanks 7474d919-eb2a-4068-a39d-8cd4897e45a4
  6. xbox age check error

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox age check error: Continue J100511 Ipind error code pops up c6b81c46-d7d1-492f-8f3f-62de22c36964
  7. Unable to check usage rights

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to check usage rights: Keep getting error message cannot check usage rights when trying to play movie series that was purchased. Have restarted and quit multiple times cd38e40a-d8e0-4c68-bb55-1f615f1fec82
  8. Check the instructions that came with the code.You might need to redeem it on a different page.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with the code.You might need to redeem it on a different page.: Hi Xbox team I recently bought my xbox one s fortnite eon bundle from the us store. I currently am in india and trying to redeem the code which i bought 1 week ago. It says check the...
  9. Xbox 나이확인은 도대체 왜 안되는건지?[Why does not Xbox Age check work?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 나이확인은 도대체 왜 안되는건지?[Why does not Xbox Age check work?]: 나이확인 하래서 아이핀 인증을 다 하 확인 눌 더니 뜨는건 똑같은 나이확인 버튼 하나만 있는건데 여기서 또 누르면 J100511 오류 뜨면서 안되는건 뭐 ? [Translation - When I check the age and check the Ipn certification, the only thing I see is the same age...
  10. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: I get this error message every time I try and use my 30 day free trial of realms that is advertised on the home screen of Minecraft. Ive checked my internet, switched internets, and it dtiks...