Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings.

Discus and support Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About 4 days ago, I began seeing "Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings." on the Xbox One under Account...Family settings when My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RamsesMindwalkr, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings.

About 4 days ago, I began seeing "Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings." on the Xbox One under Account...Family settings when My sign-in, security & passkey is selected. This is my master account with 2 child accounts. When the child account
    are logged in, their information shows with check boxes next to each enabled security item. Mine used to show many items listed here but now only shows the message.

I have had issues recently with the time allotment on one child account not being followed. He was able to play more hours than we was supposed to. I removed his account and cleared the cache and it seams to have fixed the issue. However, he keeps unplugging
    the machine and moving it to other rooms and I noticed the issue returned, so I reset the accounts again and that is when the message began.

My questions are:

1. Has anyone encountered this before?
    2. Does this mean the family settings are not being saved?
    3. How do I get the information back instead of this message?
    Any insight to this is appreciated.

:)

RamsesMindwalkr, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings.

1. Check back soon. We can't get data for your settings. - Similar Threads - Check soon can't

2. Please check my account, support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please check my account, support.: I have no other way of contacting the enforcement team. I was given a 24-hour ban a few days ago for sending a message. There was no way to contest the ban and explain things so I let it go....
  3. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try...: when i login it give me this? i reset my xbox and my connection, I still get 0x800704cf, im going to PS. FIX YOUR [mod removed-profanity] MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. xbox one keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account: keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account 8b21d56d-1e02-4c1e-a8e4-c7f2a2897abb
  5. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card: i cannot add my card on my profile it keeps saying Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card 56b7270f-6562-43b7-846d-afd6f0788317
  6. How can I check my game saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I check my game saves: Dear all this is my problem: HDMI of my Xbox One S is probably broken, I need to send it to repair and I don't know if damages are more extended or if I could reuse my console and I will need to...
  7. Can’t check out beta Xbox support.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t check out beta Xbox support.: Hello, I’m trying to check out the new Xbox support but it says i’m either not an insider or if I am to wait until I get the quest. The quest is what brought me to the website. Any ideas on what I...
  8. How to check subscription status

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to check subscription status: My friend brought my a 3 Month Sub and I’m sure i still have a little left but my subscription has been suspended. Twitter Xbox Support used to be amazing and now noone operates it. Can i have...
  9. Can you check if a code has been redeemed or not, without actually redeeming it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you check if a code has been redeemed or not, without actually redeeming it?: I want to give my cousin a xbox live gold code, but i really have no idea if i used it or not. You might be asking how i forgot. I really don't know. I want to check if it is used or not before...
  10. How do I check the content of my Xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I check the content of my Xbox cloud: My Xbox is not consistently reading my internet connection. I understand this is a side effect of a recent update and I need to do a soft reboot. Here is that conversation for reference....