Check download progress remotely

Discus and support Check download progress remotely in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In my settings, there is a setting to view download progress on my xbox from my phone or ther device. How dp i do that?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cyber Wulf 96, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Check download progress remotely

In my settings, there is a setting to view download progress on my xbox from my phone or ther device. How dp i do that?

:)

Cyber Wulf 96, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Cyber Wulf 96 Win User

I have the beta app, its not there
  3. ravary212 Win User

donwload xbox app in your mobile store
  4. Cyber Wulf 96 Win User

I have looked in the app, I cant find anywhere it would be
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Wulf thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the confusion but rest assured we are here to help. We suggest checking out our
    >Xbox App< since this feature can be accessed through there. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  6. cillacam Win User

Remote Downloads

Really hope they implement this in the future as so far I have purchased all my games digitally for the xbox one , and have spent a pretty penny doing so at £55 a game full retail on the xbox store , I don't mind doing so but think for the added price I
    should get the extra functionality other wise I could easly buy the games in store for £47 to £50 which is quite a saving , some days I will have a half day off work to play a big game and it would be nice to be able to buy the game on my pc at work and my
    xbox one start to download it while in instant on mode to have it ready to play when I get home at lunch .
Thema:

1. Check download progress remotely - Similar Threads - Check download progress

2. in 2019, how to check what xbox 360 games i have but not downloaded to my device yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in 2019, how to check what xbox 360 games i have but not downloaded to my device yet?: before I can see this information at xbox.com -> my games but it disappeared few weeks ago. I wonder what method I can use to check games that I dont download yet. many thanks for your answers....
  3. Checking downloaded content issue - AOT2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Checking downloaded content issue - AOT2: hi guys , So up until a week ago I’ve been enjoying AOT2. For some reason now the game is not working and I am stuck on the *checking downloaded content screen* I have tried reinstalling the...
  4. Check Your Settings if Puzzles won't Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check Your Settings if Puzzles won't Download: Ok, since we've gotten no response from this forum, I went looking for a solution to the downloading puzzle problems. It's probably in your privacy settings. I found this solution in another...
  5. ...problem downloading game data / Microsoft Jigsaw. ... check Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ error code ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ...problem downloading game data / Microsoft Jigsaw. ... check Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ error code ...: MS Jigsaw always takes forever to load. Today, after loading, I received the following message: There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Jigsaw. Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw...
  6. Mass Effect 3 issue with checking downloadable content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 issue with checking downloadable content: I just downloaded Mass Effect 3 on my Xbox One and I'm having all kinds of issues with cloud saves and downloadable content. If I'm connected to Xbox live in anyway right at the start screen it...
  7. download keeps dropping out! do a detailed network stat check!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download keeps dropping out! do a detailed network stat check!: Any one getting lag spikes? check your detailed network stats and look at the download speeds, do a few checks and I think you will notice download dropping out now and then. I have reported the...
  8. download keeps dropping out! do a detailed network stat check!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download keeps dropping out! do a detailed network stat check!: Any one getting lag spikes? check your detailed network stats and look at the download speeds, do a few checks and I think you will notice download dropping out now and then. I have reported the...
  9. Store downloads check local network consoles first

in XBoX on Consoles
    Store downloads check local network consoles first: I'm curious after enabling the network transfer feature, if there is some built-in logic that causes the console to check local network consoles first for Content being requested from the...
  10. Check Xbox Privacy and online safety wont download things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check Xbox Privacy and online safety wont download things: Ive tried to download a mash up pack for my account. but my account is a child account for some idiotic reason. so i use my girlfriends account as and adults. and i used her account to see if my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check xbox download progress in app

2. xbox how to see download progress remotly