"check on xbox live services" xbox wont open any games

Discus and support "check on xbox live services" xbox wont open any games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys, My xbox wont open any games that i try and open and everytime gives me the "check on xbox live services" error even though i can chat to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RazorrBladee, Nov 14, 2017.

1. RazorrBladee
    RazorrBladee Guest

Hi Guys,

My xbox wont open any games that i try and open and everytime gives me the "check on xbox live services" error even though i can chat to friends on party chat and browse the store and there is no issues with my NAT. Is anyone else having this issue?

:)

RazorrBladee, Nov 14, 2017
  2. DINAMDINAM
    DINAMDINAM Guest
    at working xbox live can't watch any game in the store with consoles

can't log in on the console to the store. writes (unfortunately our service works correctly.to check xbox live service status, go to the website..) check on the computer xbox live is working all right.on the console doesn't open a shop and all (( what to
    do???

DINAMDINAM, Nov 14, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

If your account is banned then it's banned from xbox live,not just the xbox 360.

You wont be able to use it on any xbox live services.

Daft Badger, Nov 14, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

best thing to try is to fully power down the console (Press and Hold power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until you hear the console powering down) wait 30 seconds and then disconnect the console from power for at least 30 seconds.

In the meanwhile reboot your network hardware and wait for it to fully be powered on and connected again.

Power the Xbox console on again and check your network via the network test on the console.

If the network test is without issues please try to start a game again.

Also be sure to check account.microsoft.com/services to see if that shows any issues.

If all is correct and you are still experiencing the issues it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support chat at Contact Us | Xbox Support

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

best thing to try is to fully power down the console (Press and Hold power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until you hear the console powering down) wait 30 seconds and then disconnect the console from power for at least 30 seconds.

In the meanwhile reboot your network hardware and wait for it to fully be powered on and connected again.

Power the Xbox console on again and check your network via the network test on the console.

If the network test is without issues please try to start a game again.

Also be sure to check account.microsoft.com/services to see if that shows any issues.

If all is correct and you are still experiencing the issues it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support chat at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Please...simple yes or no...Elite

my mommy already said she wont be paying a monthly service for any video game ever(not counting xbox live)
  7. Photonimus Win User

Skyrim Dlc missing?

8. Daft Badger Win User

Account banned on 360 but cant sign in on xbox one

If your account is banned then it's banned from xbox live,not just the xbox 360.

You wont be able to use it on any xbox live services.
  9. ACrazyDomo Win User

Xbox live connection issue

Hi luliEmii,

Just to confirm after signing in with an Xbox LIVE profile, you receive the following error code: 80072741

-

This problem might occur for one of the following reasons:

• Certain Xbox LIVE features are not available because of system maintenance or because of an unexpected Xbox LIVE issue.
    • You cannot fully access Xbox LIVE because of a network configuration issue.
    Solution 1: Check the status of the Xbox LIVE service
    Check the Xbox LIVE service status by using one of the following methods:

During scheduled system maintenance or unforeseen Xbox LIVE issues, certain Xbox LIVE features may not be available for use. To determine the Xbox LIVE service status, use one of the following methods:

If the Xbox LIVE service is available, please try the next solution.

Currently I do not see any Service Issue relating to your question. -@ 1:35AM 9/7/2012
    Solution 2: Open network ports To access Xbox LIVE, several ports need to be open on your network hardware or firewall. For information about which ports must be opened for Xbox LIVE, please see the following article:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live/connecting/network-ports-used-xbox-live Network ports used by Xbox LIVE.
    Hopefully you can find the solution or wait until the service returns.
Thema:

1. "check on xbox live services" xbox wont open any games - Similar Threads - check live services

2. xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...: I am trying to redeem my xbox live gold trial that i got with my xbox s It keeps saying 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.' I've...
  3. It says “Sorry, looks like our service isn’t working right. To check Xbox Live service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says “Sorry, looks like our service isn’t working right. To check Xbox Live service...: Ive gone to the website and it says everything is okay but it still gives me this notification. Ive trued restarting my cbox to no avail 6a195c3b-f418-432d-8921-db19c6dfbb46
  4. Can't login to xbox live try again in a few minutes or check the xbox live status. WOW.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to xbox live try again in a few minutes or check the xbox live status. WOW.: This was annoying me today it happened to me which my internet CRASHED then i reconnected then i got this error, i reconnected again didn't work i checked the xbox live status it was all fine and...
  5. Xbox one failing when goes to check Xbox live login.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one failing when goes to check Xbox live login.: Both elderscrolls and battlefield so far. Elder scrolls faile when you hit (a) to start, which is when it checks your live login. Battlefiel automatically does it and goes to a dlack screen. They...
  6. Verizon: When I stream, My channel says live but when I check it out the stream appears black

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: When I stream, My channel says live but when I check it out the stream appears black: Verizon (ISPs): When I stream, My channel says live but when I check it out the stream appears black Sorry to hear it. I've had this same issue with my mixer streams. It's not you or your...
  7. Keep Needing to "Check Network Connection" b4 Xbox Live Signs in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep Needing to "Check Network Connection" b4 Xbox Live Signs in: I have two Xbox One X's and this in happening on both. While the console auto-signs in, it doesn't auto sign into Xbox Live. I have to keep selecting the "Connect to Xbox Live" icon, which then...
  8. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 10d5ee21-d6bd-402b-84b5-a9eb42f00678
  9. Xbox live purchase check failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live purchase check failure: I am wondering how to fix an issue I am having. Whenever I log into fortnite. I get a message titled xbox live purchase check failure. Then I cannot buy vbucks from the forrnite store....
  10. great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out ...: great news this site just gave me a Xbox Live gold code absolutely free! Check out https://xblg.codetoad.org 10d5ee21-d6bd-402b-84b5-a9eb42f00678