Check out this gamer guy (video)

Discus and support Check out this gamer guy (video) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey this has to be the craziest thing I see all the time this guy jogs up and down the street in full body armor with a watergun he looks to be like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MiKeGiGaByTe, May 4, 2014.

1. MiKeGiGaByTe
    MiKeGiGaByTe Guest

Hey this has to be the craziest thing I see

all the time this guy jogs up and down the street in full body armor

with a watergun

he looks to be like 30, sometimes jogs with his mom who wears something that looks like a sheriff dept jogging outfit

Not sure if she is a sheriff or had tried out to be one

Finally decided to get a video of this guy

I named him COD Jogger Nut

[View:]

:)

MiKeGiGaByTe, May 4, 2014
  2. s1arbuck
    s1arbuck Guest
    8th Ranked Player In The WORLD In FFA in mw3

You guys should go and check out this youtube video by GirlGoneGamer.

This guy gamertag is BONE HOOLiGAN this guy is a big piece of sh*t.

s1arbuck, May 4, 2014
  3. FreshKidBanks, May 4, 2014
  4. C0D3 red
    C0D3 red Guest

Wow. That's unusual. He looks like one of those guys from "Starship Troopers".

C0D3 red, May 5, 2014
  5. C0D3 red Win User

Wow. That's unusual. He looks like one of those guys from "Starship Troopers".
  6. Endgamez Win User

what gmae would you say is the best... for talking crap :|

Check out the Online Gamer videos, from Reckless Tortuga.

That will be you. :p
  7. PersonaSoldier Win User

Want Friends

You guys should check out Mygamesterlife.com. Great place to meet new gamers and participate in tournaments.
  8. NordiquesAlways Win User

Mid 30's Gamer Looking For A Few New Xbox Live Friends

Any of you guys can add me as well, also highly suggest checking out 2old2play it is a community of "older" gamers. Great group of guys there.
  9. XxRyokuson111xX Win User

error 4004 everytime

I found out how to fix it guys check my video

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxk3D6SvsJM]
Thema:

1. Check out this gamer guy (video) - Similar Threads - Check gamer guy

2. This may be confusing but it's about checking storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This may be confusing but it's about checking storage: I have two games but I mainly play one every time which I own them. Sometimes when I finish playing, so would check how much data I've stored. What's confusing is if I go to Manage Games and...
  3. Which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing and how to check?

in XboX Insiders
    Which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing and how to check?: Does anyone know which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing? Is there a way to check if I have Dolby Atmos Upmixing in my Xbox? submitted by /u/MSPatricio [link] [comments]
  4. (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft) “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your...: i see this has been a issue in the past but cannot seem to find the solution. It does the same with texture packs. Im becoming very frustrated by this and could really use some help. Things i...
  5. OSU1 version - how to check it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    OSU1 version - how to check it?: Can anyone please confirm what version of OSU1 is currently available for download? If you've recently done an offline update on your One-X, could you check what version your OS is in Settings...
  6. How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?: I'v just got a gamepass for pc 1 month code from giveaway how can I check its expire date ? 2ff0c3ea-a369-4c76-af88-b960292ad7ff
  7. Please check my account, support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please check my account, support.: I have no other way of contacting the enforcement team. I was given a 24-hour ban a few days ago for sending a message. There was no way to contest the ban and explain things so I let it go....
  8. It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try...: when i login it give me this? i reset my xbox and my connection, I still get 0x800704cf, im going to PS. FIX YOUR [mod removed-profanity] MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  9. Check out this hot Gamer Girl on CODAW!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check out this hot Gamer Girl on CODAW!!!: She has been playing CODAW In HC KC and is actually pretty good at it and not to bad on the eyes ;) It looks like she just started her twitch account lol so lets see if we can get her some new...
  10. Fellow Gamers, Please Help By Checking This Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fellow Gamers, Please Help By Checking This Out: I can't find a category for Xbox.com website issues, so hopefully, I can make some progress here. I have not been successful in other methods of getting help from Xbox Support with this issue, so...