Check out this gamer guy (video)

Discus and support Check out this gamer guy (video) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey this has to be the craziest thing I see all the time this guy jogs up and down the street in full body armor with a watergun he looks to be like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MiKeGiGaByTe, May 4, 2014.

1. MiKeGiGaByTe
    MiKeGiGaByTe Guest

Hey this has to be the craziest thing I see

all the time this guy jogs up and down the street in full body armor

with a watergun

he looks to be like 30, sometimes jogs with his mom who wears something that looks like a sheriff dept jogging outfit

Not sure if she is a sheriff or had tried out to be one

Finally decided to get a video of this guy

I named him COD Jogger Nut

[View:]

:)

MiKeGiGaByTe, May 4, 2014
  2. s1arbuck
    s1arbuck Guest
    8th Ranked Player In The WORLD In FFA in mw3

You guys should go and check out this youtube video by GirlGoneGamer.

This guy gamertag is BONE HOOLiGAN this guy is a big piece of sh*t.

s1arbuck, May 4, 2014
  3. FreshKidBanks, May 4, 2014
  4. C0D3 red
    C0D3 red Guest

Wow. That's unusual. He looks like one of those guys from "Starship Troopers".

C0D3 red, May 5, 2014
  5. C0D3 red Win User

Wow. That's unusual. He looks like one of those guys from "Starship Troopers".
  6. Endgamez Win User

what gmae would you say is the best... for talking crap :|

Check out the Online Gamer videos, from Reckless Tortuga.

That will be you. :p
  7. XxXRolleyXxX Win User

Escape from Tarkov

i have seen typical gamers videos on it when it and if it comes to xbox i might have to check it out
  8. PersonaSoldier Win User

Want Friends

You guys should check out Mygamesterlife.com. Great place to meet new gamers and participate in tournaments.
  9. NordiquesAlways Win User

Mid 30's Gamer Looking For A Few New Xbox Live Friends

Any of you guys can add me as well, also highly suggest checking out 2old2play it is a community of "older" gamers. Great group of guys there.
Thema:

1. Check out this gamer guy (video) - Similar Threads - Check gamer guy

2. Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device...

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer is gone. How do I check my camera for streaming now without using an outside device...: Also, since mixer has been removed from the console twitch doesn't seem to be recognizing a camera connected anymore. Am I doing something wrong? submitted by /u/Java4452 [link] [comments]
  3. How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I check how many times I've switched my home xbox , and how many times I have left?...: I need to find out how many times I have switched my xbox home console. I would like to know how many switches I have left. Also when you change your password, and you have to give that password...
  4. COD Warzone (checking for updates)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone (checking for updates): I installed CoD Warzone yesterday played no problem. I turn it on today and continually kicks me from matchs and ques to "Check for Updates" then after says "ERROR - A required network service...
  5. Alpha Femme Keto Genix (No1 Weight Loss Pills) – Check Shocking Truth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alpha Femme Keto Genix (No1 Weight Loss Pills) – Check Shocking Truth: Might you want to shed pounds with At that point, you're in the right spot! Exactly when you think about getting increasingly fit, you probably consider how hard it is. For example, you think...
  6. Vital Alpha Testo CA (Official Update): Check Reviews And Scam Report!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vital Alpha Testo CA (Official Update): Check Reviews And Scam Report!: Do you end up peaking early leaving your accomplice explicitly disappointed? Untimely discharge is something an enormous bit of men experience the ill effects of. Express grown-up recordings have...
  7. Age checking error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Age checking error: Unable to log in to the xbox. When I enter my ID/password, the age confirmation window pops up, and I can't get out of it no matter how much I check my age. I can't get out of the age...
  8. I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't insert my Credit card information. It keeps asking to check my bank. Any ideas on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/picke192 [link] [comments]
  9. Check out this hot Gamer Girl on CODAW!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check out this hot Gamer Girl on CODAW!!!: She has been playing CODAW In HC KC and is actually pretty good at it and not to bad on the eyes ;) It looks like she just started her twitch account lol so lets see if we can get her some new...
  10. Fellow Gamers, Please Help By Checking This Out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fellow Gamers, Please Help By Checking This Out: I can't find a category for Xbox.com website issues, so hopefully, I can make some progress here. I have not been successful in other methods of getting help from Xbox Support with this issue, so...