Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

Discus and support Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i cannot add my card on my profile it keeps saying Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AdrianeBrooks, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

i cannot add my card on my profile it keeps saying

:)

AdrianeBrooks, Aug 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card - Similar Threads - Check info entered

2. "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.": Hi Recently i was trying to purchase xbox live gold and it told me to first add a payment method. So i did, im from Latvia so the only option i had was debit/credit card ( i have a debit card )....
  3. Warframe, Login failed, check your info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe, Login failed, check your info: My ip address is blocked on Warframe, Ive had a open ticket with them for 8 days now explaining the issue with only 1 reply that asked if the issue was still going on but ive been updating the...
  4. Warframe LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO: Everytime I try to play the game, I get this message saying Login Failed Check your Info. This has been happening for years. I've contacted the DEVs they are not helpful. They keep say I have...
  5. i checked my billing info and it is correct

in XBoX Rewards
    i checked my billing info and it is correct: i checked my billing info and it is correct 3ac92c5d-6a72-46cb-89dd-fa558ed1b192
  6. rewards say my deposits aren't going through and to check my billing info which is all correct.

in XBoX Rewards
    rewards say my deposits aren't going through and to check my billing info which is all correct.: Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce account is correct by clicking the button below. If it is, please create a post in our...
  7. Rewards says to check account info, account info is fine. Unsure what it doesn't like?

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards says to check account info, account info is fine. Unsure what it doesn't like?: Rewards says: "Please check your account information so we can make a deposit. " and I have started receiving an email each month with the same. I've checked and updated the details multiple times...
  8. It says that the info on my account is incorrect. I checked, and my account is correct.

in XBoX Rewards
    It says that the info on my account is incorrect. I checked, and my account is correct.: Someone please help me. It says that the info on my account is incorrect. I checked, and my account is correct. 3452be20-b9f4-413e-bf46-4c9555abdda3
  9. Warframe "Login failed. Check your info"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe "Login failed. Check your info": Just bought an Xbox One and previously had a warframe account on a friends console. Upon downloading warframe to my new console, i get this error message: "Login failed. Check your info.".... What...
  10. Running into issues with your Xbox One controller? Check here for more info!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Running into issues with your Xbox One controller? Check here for more info!: If you're encountering issues with an Xbox One controller, we've got you covered! Below you find a list helpful steps to get your controller back into action. My controller won't power on If...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Check the info you entered. It doesnt match the info for this card.