Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

Discus and support Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i cannot add my card on my profile it keeps saying Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AdrianeBrooks, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card

i cannot add my card on my profile it keeps saying

:)

AdrianeBrooks, Aug 3, 2019
  2. rudipops1 Win User

Try to add the card through account.microsoft.com under payment & billing or vise versa if you're using the website, use the console. If you're still getting the error, please contact your financial institution to ask if your card has online purchases
    restrictions. If so, remove them and re-add the card after doing a power cycle (restarting it from the settings under power & start up) with the console.
  3. Smwutches Win User

"Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

Since Latvia is not supported by Live, your account region is most likely set for a different region. Since the credit card wouldn't match that region, that could be a possible reason.
  4. TYRANT 5663 Win User

if your card doesn't work check this
    site
    and check with your bank to see if there's enough money on it because Xbox is weird like that. I speak from experience
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Armands14,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. As our Ambassador has stated, your payment method (credit/debit card) much match the region that your console is set to in order to be used for purchasing or renewing subscriptions and
    other items. This is to ensure that the Xbox Live Gold service or other purchase reflects the local market economy in which the Xbox Live Gold subscription or other purchase (game, DLC, etc.) was purchased or code redeemed.

If you would like further information regarding this for your region, then I recommend that you
    contact Xbox Support by requesting a call back or chat directly.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  6. Armands14 Win User

So what you are saying is i cant have live? Because earlier today i saw my region and set it to Latvia ( because thats where i live ) from UK, and if i set it to UK my card will still be on Latvia and microsoft will still give me the same stuff that i have
    wrong info.

Cool, very good system you have.
Thema:

1. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card - Similar Threads - Check info entered

2. Check your account info when making purchases with mobile phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check your account info when making purchases with mobile phone: Whenever I try to make purchases with my mobile phone as a billing option I get an error that says " check your account information we couldn't find your account " I've tried on my 3 different...
  3. Checking kB & m compatibility in store info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Checking kB & m compatibility in store info: I know the topic is the source of gamer near civil war triggering discussion, im just wondering jf there a way to findout in the game details in the store or somewhere else easy to find on the...
  4. "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.": Hi Recently i was trying to purchase xbox live gold and it told me to first add a payment method. So i did, im from Latvia so the only option i had was debit/credit card ( i have a debit card )....
  5. Warframe, Login failed, check your info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe, Login failed, check your info: My ip address is blocked on Warframe, Ive had a open ticket with them for 8 days now explaining the issue with only 1 reply that asked if the issue was still going on but ive been updating the...
  6. Warframe LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe LOGIN FAILED CHECK YOUR INFO: Everytime I try to play the game, I get this message saying Login Failed Check your Info. This has been happening for years. I've contacted the DEVs they are not helpful. They keep say I have...
  7. i checked my billing info and it is correct

in XBoX Rewards
    i checked my billing info and it is correct: i checked my billing info and it is correct 3ac92c5d-6a72-46cb-89dd-fa558ed1b192
  8. rewards say my deposits aren't going through and to check my billing info which is all correct.

in XBoX Rewards
    rewards say my deposits aren't going through and to check my billing info which is all correct.: Your deposits aren’t going through! Please ensure the billing information listed in your Microsoft Commerce account is correct by clicking the button below. If it is, please create a post in our...
  9. Warframe "Login failed. Check your info"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe "Login failed. Check your info": Just bought an Xbox One and previously had a warframe account on a friends console. Upon downloading warframe to my new console, i get this error message: "Login failed. Check your info.".... What...
  10. Running into issues with your Xbox One controller? Check here for more info!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Running into issues with your Xbox One controller? Check here for more info!: If you're encountering issues with an Xbox One controller, we've got you covered! Below you find a list helpful steps to get your controller back into action. My controller won't power on If...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Check the info you entered. It doesnt match the info for this card.