Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

Discus and support Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got 14 day xbox live gold trial with my xbox one s console and every time i try to redeem it either on the xbox or the website this message appears... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Freez2000, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Freez2000
    Freez2000 Guest

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

I got 14 day xbox live gold trial with my xbox one s console and every time i try to redeem it either on the xbox or the website this message appears “check the instructions that came with your code,you might need to redeem on different page” ,i did all
    the things they told me,i changed my region so there is no mismatch ,there is apayment method and never had gold subscribtion before but nothing seems to be working,please help

P.s:i dont know if is this problem will continue if i bought another subscribtion

:)

Freez2000, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Qball0019 Win User

For Honor Gold Edition Code isn't working

Additional information:

After I put in the code I am prompted to-

'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different website'
  3. Sebastian_052 Win User

Błąd przy realizacji kodu.[Translation-Error executing code.]

Gdy wpisuję kod aby go aktywować wyskakuje mi informacja "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page"
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.'

5. Julian_ Win User

'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.'

Hi! You can redeem your 25 digits Xbox Live codes after signing in here: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

Keep in mind that you can't redeem trial codes (for 48hours or 14days of Xbox Live Gold) if you currently have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

What site did you try to redeem the code?
Thema:

1. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different... - Similar Threads - Check instructions came

2. "Please check the instructions that came with your code"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Please check the instructions that came with your code": So I just redeemed 3 months of game pass ultimate with reward points. I did as the email instructed to redeem the code but it tells me to "check the instructions, you may need to redeem on a...
  3. Check the instructions that came with the code.You might need to redeem it on a different page.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with the code.You might need to redeem it on a different page.: Hi Xbox team I recently bought my xbox one s fortnite eon bundle from the us store. I currently am in india and trying to redeem the code which i bought 1 week ago. It says check the...
  4. xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...: I am trying to redeem my xbox live gold trial that i got with my xbox s It keeps saying 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.' I've...
  5. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: Ordered a game on Amazon. They sent me an email with a code to redeem on microsoft.com/redeem. I go there and log in then enter the code and I got this error. I tried it on my Xbox console as well...
  6. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...: Split from this thread. Did this ever.get resolved I have exactly the same issue with a battlefield deluxe code and xbox support says it needs a week tonresolve.the issue...
  7. 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...: I am trying to redeem my xbox live gold 14 days trial code, it is always saying that 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.' I have...
  8. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...: Hello, I bought the XBOX One S Fortnite Bundle and would like to activate the Fortnite Code, but I get the following error message: "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  9. Digital game code doesn't work. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game code doesn't work. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might ...: Hi all, Yesterday I bought a digital version of Shadow Of The Tomb Raider at cdkeys.com. I bought a code that can be used Worldwide. When I tried to redeem the code I got a message that I need to...
  10. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different ...: Hi Xbox team, I recently bought an Xbox One S which comes with Battlefield 1 game, by the way, I also own an black Xbox One console. I was trying to redeem the digital game on my first Xbox One as...