Checking in on my other post

Discus and support Checking in on my other post in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi xbox team! Okay, so i made a post and the person that i contacted support with (her name is Jenny) told me that you guys were checking in on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by v Lunar Ninja v, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Checking in on my other post

hi xbox team! Okay, so i made a post and the person that i contacted support with (her name is Jenny) told me that you guys were checking in on my other post, and she told me to send another message as a reminder or something like that. Thanks for you time.

-[Mod Removed]

:)

v Lunar Ninja v, Jun 4, 2014
  2. McdoForLife
    McdoForLife Guest
    My other post

So if you read my other message I restard it, I refresh it.

McdoForLife, Jun 4, 2014
  3. Can't redeem prepaid card on 360

Just checking back on this post. Anyone know how long it usually takes Microsoft support to reply? I was looking at some other posts on these forums and it looks like most of the users had their problems answered by other users?

00b36dd7-509d-40df-8ac0-846a78dca07c, Jun 4, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

this is an public forum and not just for the xbox team, so anybody can respond here.

Did you check your previous post if it has any responses?

What was your previous post about and what is the issue?

Without information there isn't much that can be done to assist.

WPAK, Jun 4, 2014
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

this is an public forum and not just for the xbox team, so anybody can respond here.

Did you check your previous post if it has any responses?

What was your previous post about and what is the issue?

Without information there isn't much that can be done to assist.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

[Test] Hi there - check my post

Good day

We will need more info before we will be able to assist you.

Joking. I see your post, looks like the test worked.
  7. choppyseize Win User

[Test] Hi there - check my post

It's a great post. I wish there was more though.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Posting for my other account that is banned

If you have already filed for a case review and the decision was upheld there is nothing else that can be done. I suggest you in meantime to get yourself acquinted with the Code of Conduct and the rules of the service to avoid future bans: www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Posting for my other account that is banned

Because phone/chat support have a habit of sending people to the forums when they can't help,especially when it comes to enforcement matters.

For some reason they don't know that the enforcement team don't use the forums anymore & haven't done for quite a while.
Thema:

1. Checking in on my other post - Similar Threads - Checking post

2. Como checar mi region (How to check my region)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Como checar mi region (How to check my region): Kiero comprar pavos Translation: I want to buy v-bucks 05d6a30a-0304-4750-b75c-ae1dbd0f84d0
  3. Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting this firmware message after streaming test. Checked to make sure controller was up...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BOTZ3R0 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox taking too long checking for updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox taking too long checking for updates: I just purchased an Xbox One S and im trying to set it up but ive been stuck on “Checking for updates...” for a long time. My wireless internet connection is working fine and ive also tried wired....
  5. [Test] Hi there - check my post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Test] Hi there - check my post: [Test] Hi there - check my post d7445c9d-4c99-4f81-a58d-8c43a47c5437
  6. Didn't receive my Mixpot. Xbox Support said to post here as everything checked out internally.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive my Mixpot. Xbox Support said to post here as everything checked out internally.: hi there, I logged onto Mixer to watch the Xbox briefing yesterday. I was on for the entirety of the live briefing and have yet to receive my mixpot promo. Are you able to please have this...
  7. Hey! Check your posts MS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! Check your posts MS!: Obviously, no one monitors this support site. Hey MS, how about doing your &$@!!& job! Look at all the complaints that have piled up. At least attempt a response. Looks as though we'll have to...
  8. Xbox One Preview Invites Check and Post Here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Preview Invites Check and Post Here: I would appreciate it if invited. 84b583f1-f8d1-4976-8182-5d125b056f0f
  9. Having xbox live issues but you still online? CHECK THIS POST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having xbox live issues but you still online? CHECK THIS POST: In the last few days I've seen a lot of people that having xbox live connection issues. The common issue was that they have xbox live membership and they can see there friends online, but, they...
  10. New clan called The 4th Clan Check post to see info

in XBoX on Consoles
    New clan called The 4th Clan Check post to see info: You need to have or be this to join You must have mic You must beable to speak english You must be aged 13-16 What the clan is? This clan isnt a sweaty hardcore clan its more of a mess around...