Checking to see when my account of GT:Odyssey Arts gets unsuspended

Discus and support Checking to see when my account of GT:Odyssey Arts gets unsuspended in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wanting to check when my account gets unsuspended Email: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Gamertag:Odyssey Arts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EnteredCactus6, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Checking to see when my account of GT:Odyssey Arts gets unsuspended

Wanting to check when my account gets unsuspended

Email: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

Gamertag:Odyssey Arts

:)

EnteredCactus6, Apr 3, 2014
  2. I was wrongfully suspended from communications

I hope my account gets unsuspended. ()

Stealthygamer87, Apr 3, 2014
  3. Line Neo
    Line Neo Guest
    Suspended for 2 weeks now suspended for 12.31.9999

I was supposed to get unsuspended for I was suspended for 2 weeks and when I got on my account It said I was suspended till 12 31 9999 and I was wondering can I pls get unsuspended when I looked at my email it said for account theft and I have no clue
    what I did or what had happened so I can hopefully can get back on my account my gamer tag is HIRE ACE

Line Neo, Apr 3, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Apr 3, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. Stealthygamer87 Win User

I was wrongfully suspended from communications

I hope my account gets unsuspended. ()
  7. army her0 Win User

Suspended from communication

Check the email associated with your Xbox Live account.
    so i checked it an it says the same thing my enforcement said on my xbox i followed the order then went an talked to a live Representative for Microsoft on there support an which led me here to make a post on getting my account unsuspended
  8. DeathKiller9444 Win User

I cant messege send anyone on my Xbox One.

when will i get unsuspended?
  9. phantom gangsta Win User

Black Ops Weapons Drawings. (no pics or links)

meh my request is to zany for weapon art >_>
Thema:

1. Checking to see when my account of GT:Odyssey Arts gets unsuspended - Similar Threads - Checking account Odyssey

2. How do you migrate your Xbox Account to another region and how do you check your current...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you migrate your Xbox Account to another region and how do you check your current...: Recently, I've tried to change my Xbox Account region to the one I am currently living in. I've found an article on that subject:...
  3. Any way to check if a pre-order has had payment taken from account balance or is due near...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to check if a pre-order has had payment taken from account balance or is due near...: I usually have plenty of credit in my MS account for when I want to either pre-order games, or just buy them there and then. But after a misunderstanding the other day, I was informed by somebody...
  4. Please check my account, support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please check my account, support.: I have no other way of contacting the enforcement team. I was given a 24-hour ban a few days ago for sending a message. There was no way to contest the ban and explain things so I let it go....
  5. xbox one keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account: keeps crashing.says check your network then signs me out of my account 8b21d56d-1e02-4c1e-a8e4-c7f2a2897abb
  6. Got Sea Of Thieves and have been playing it, but suddenly I get a check your account message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Sea Of Thieves and have been playing it, but suddenly I get a check your account message?: I got Sea Of Thieves on Windows 10 about a week ago through the friends play free event and it worked, I have been playing it almost every day. But starting like a few days ago I get a "check your...
  7. How do I check when my Xbox Account was created?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I check when my Xbox Account was created?: Im trying to find out how to check when my account was created. Anyone have any suggestions in how to check? db304ccf-8e54-4a63-867a-ffcafbaf82d3
  8. Credits pending and account check

in XBoX Rewards
    Credits pending and account check: Hi there, was worried that my lifetime and very recent rewards just aren't adding up or just never really work. I've made too many purchases recently and over the years I have been in the reward...
  9. cancelling XBoxlivego charges on my checking account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelling XBoxlivego charges on my checking account: This is ridiculous, I have tried through so many of your venues to get help. 3c4055c7-3783-449f-ba61-58c3b4d517bd
  10. Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox I've been checked my old account that had been suspended and i had found this reply back ...: Microsoft help me: [img] 0e06f379-fec6-4125-8bda-5551b4fc67fe