Child Access to broadcast using Mixer

Discus and support Child Access to broadcast using Mixer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can broadcast using my profile on Mixer (Xbox One) but my 9 yr old son within the family group/settings gets an http error message. His profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SillySatyr97832, May 14, 2020.

1. Child Access to broadcast using Mixer

I can broadcast using my profile on Mixer (Xbox One) but my 9 yr old son within the family group/settings gets an http error message. His profile allows over 13 yrs content and I have tried amending his DOB on his account but he still cannot use the broadcast/mixer.

I have tried the switching on/off and also the soft reset but the same http error still appears. Some of his friends manage to use mixer so I'm sure it is possible

Thanks

:)

SillySatyr97832, May 14, 2020
  2. TXPaladin Win User

You will need to reach out to Mixer Support, but I can also tell you that the requirement is for the child account to be at least 13 to do this. Even at 13, you might need to get support to help with enabling this feature. I'm still trying to get my 13 year
    old the ability to stream on Mixer.

https://mixer.com/contact
  3. SillySatyr97832 Win User

Thanks for your help.

Are there other apps that allow broadcasting for under 13s?

So this means that no-one under 13 should be braodcasting? If so maybe they all have adult accounts set up.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Game capture

6. Zero420override Win User

Xbox Webcam Not Working On Mixer

Thema:

1. Child Access to broadcast using Mixer - Similar Threads - Child Access broadcast

2. How to allow a child account access to xbox insider hub on a child account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to allow a child account access to xbox insider hub on a child account.: Hi, I am on a child account and I am wondering how to access xbox insider hub and my account. Thanks. 57044a97-4102-48f1-9a58-09b5a8213eec
  3. Regarding: Child cannot access friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding: Child cannot access friends on Minecraft: Ran around for an hour trying to figure this out. If you signed up one of your kids for a MS account for Minecraft and they can't add friends or connect to servers. Sign into your MS account...
  4. Child Accounts cannot access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Accounts cannot access Minecraft Multiplayer: I am attempting to allow my children to play Realms with their friends from multiple tablets via Minecraft PE. I set up new outlook.com accounts to allow each of them a different profile, making...
  5. Give child access to create realms on Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Give child access to create realms on Minecraft PE: Today I was chatting with the xbox help chat people to try and give my son the ability to create realms im his minecraft pocket edition. The problem was that I originally put his age when I...
  6. EA Access for child on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access for child on Xbox: Hi, I am thinking of subscribing to EA Access and would like to know if I have to sign-in everytime he wants to play an EA game? Does anyone know if I need to sign in if the game is download and...
  7. Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.: Hi, I know this is a common problem and there are many posts about the solution. However I have logged onto xbox as the parent and set the specific settings You can see and upload community...
  8. Child Account Live Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Account Live Access: We have set up and Xbox Live account for my son, I went through all of the required permissions and the only restriction I gave him was having to ask to purchase things. So why when he tries to...
  9. How can I find out if my child had access to a friend's xbox account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find out if my child had access to a friend's xbox account?: How can I find out if my child had access to a friend's xbox account? I was recently informed by a family member who witnessed my child gaining access to a friend's xbox account and spent $10 on...
  10. Child Profile able to Access All Settings ? ? ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Profile able to Access All Settings ? ? ?: New Xbox owner... I've added my very young children to our family and set up the controls as advised... But when I log in as one of the children I am still able to access the Settings Menu ? I...