Child Account Live Access

Discus and support Child Account Live Access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have set up and Xbox Live account for my son, I went through all of the required permissions and the only restriction I gave him was having to ask... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MeganOgburn, Aug 7, 2019.

1. MeganOgburn
    MeganOgburn Guest

We have set up and Xbox Live account for my son, I went through all of the required permissions and the only restriction I gave him was having to ask to purchase things. So why when he tries to connect to Xbox Live through a disc game in the console does
    it say that that profile doesn't have access to Xbox live?

:)

MeganOgburn, Aug 7, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

3. AridLizard Win User

is this happening with just 1 game or is it all disc based games?

if it is just 1 game, which game is it?

does it give an error code of any kind?
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

The MS User is logged in Xbox?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Megan,

Thanks for the update on what is happening. We recommend to check the Xbox live subscription to make sure it is active. You can go to Xbox.com log in with your sons account and check the subscription. On the 360 he will go to settings, then subscriptions
    and if active will show there.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. MeganOgburn Win User

It is all disc based games. And there is no error code just a box that pops up and says Notice The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. And the Xbox 360 he has is wired directly to our fiber optic internet hub.
Thema:

1. Child Account Live Access - Similar Threads - Child Account Live

2. Paying for Xbox Live from child account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paying for Xbox Live from child account: Hi! I’ve had a really hard time wrap my head how Xbox store is supposed to work with a family account. And I haven’t come to an enlightment yet, but just wasted a lot of money and time....
  3. Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...: This question actually applies to all three titles (PvZ GW, PvZ GW2, and now the new one, Battle for Neighborville). I have all three and have been very confused about how I can setup Xbox Live...
  4. X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    X BOX LIVE ADULT ACCOUNT LINKING IN TO A CHILD ACCOUNT: Head is spinning trying to work out how to link my childrens account to the adult account on X BOX one. I dont game, but have managed to set myself up as the adult. Iv paid for the years...
  5. xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's: Hi I've just downloaded a 3 month xbox live subscription but it has been added to my profile as parent account and not my son's. How can I transfer it? 802e3bb1-ffcc-40e4-8aeb-577123508f62
  6. Xbox Live adult/child account issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live adult/child account issues: My Microsoft account is an adult account but my Xbox live profile (on the same account, same email and all) is somehow a child account that I can't access the parental settings for because there...
  7. XBOX Live - cannot approve child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live - cannot approve child account: I am trying to approve a child account for XBOX live. I have already approved the other two child accounts a few weeks ago. When I sign into the child account and go through the acceptance...
  8. Help adding money to child account - losing the will to live!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help adding money to child account - losing the will to live!!: So at half 5 today my son tried to purchase some fifa coins with his xmas money. he selected the options, it said he needed parental permission and that i could authorise it online (which i...
  9. XBox One Live Gold not recognizing child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Live Gold not recognizing child account: Hi everyone and Happy New Year! Our family is new to the Xbox community. Our son recently received an Xbox One w/ Fortnite Deep Freeze Bundle. Since he has never had his own email address, i set...
  10. Adding XBox Live to a Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding XBox Live to a Child Account: Hello, I'm a bit of a newbie to XBox. We recently got an XBox One for my kids and I'm having difficulty adding XBox Live to their accounts. I went into settings and have it set to ask a parent,...