Child account to adult account

Discus and support Child account to adult account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can i change my sons account from a child account to a adult account ? ce7982d2-9043-458a-ac9b-bc43c538bc42 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ian marshall85, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Child account to adult account

Can i change my sons account from a child account to a adult account ?

:)

ian marshall85, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Saeleth Win User

Mixer Http issue

Is the account in question a child's or adult's account? If its a child account you may want to change it to an adult account and give it a shot.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox one - Changing Adult Account to Child Account

Adult accounts cannot be made child accounts. Only child accounts can be converted to adult accounts. Not the other way around.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Kinderkonto zu Erwachsenenkonto Stufen -[Translation - Children's account to adult account levels]

Hello PhilipBasgal,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing a child account to an adult account. Once an account has been established as a child account, it cannot be changed to an adult account until the child turns
    18. The best way to manage the child account is to
    add it to a family
    . This requires an adult account to add the child account to the family. Once the child account has been added to the adult account's family, the child account will be able to access online features. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Vorpal1986 Win User

Unlinking an email/parental email

So, if I understand, you account is an child account and you want to unlink your parent's account from yours? Unfortunately, child account are not allowed to be managed without and adult account attached, you can ask yours parent's (adult account owner)
    to contact support and ask for a change of adult account, re-alocating the child account to another MSA adult
  6. LordThroplebury Win User

Parental Controls - Approving Friend Requests

There are three accounts in total, two adult, one child. The info I gave previously was from my adult account.

I'm just checking his child and our adult statuses.

My account is Adult and his is Custom (Child setting interfered with his gaming).
Thema:

Child account to adult account

1. Child account to adult account - Similar Threads - Child account adult

2. I can't change my child account to an adult 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my child account to an adult 1: Hi I'm really annoyed because I can't change my child account to an adult one even though I have went into settings and done it manually it won't change and all I want to do is upload a custom...
  3. Child account to adult

in XBoX on Mobile
    Child account to adult: How do i change my account to an adults, my ilder brother made my account under his on his old xbox, and he cant get into it so how would i change it, trying to purchase something...
  4. My Account Has Reverted Into A Child Account Even Though It Was Set Up As An Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Has Reverted Into A Child Account Even Though It Was Set Up As An Adult Account: I posted a post before about how i accidentally changed my DOB to a child account and then in return couldn't edit some features in the settings, a user replied with how some services where down...
  5. Child and adult account changing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child and adult account changing: Hello Im struggling with the accounts on my Xbox and want to make child accounts adult accounts. How do I do that? 64ace69c-5214-4b55-8d7d-cd0daf6618ba
  6. Family Account: Change type from member to organizer (Child to adult)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account: Change type from member to organizer (Child to adult): How do I convert a child account (member) to and adult account (organizer)? I've modified every known setting and my son is still unable to make xbox purchases under a child account, even when I...
  7. How do i change my account from a child to an adult? (i don't know the categories)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my account from a child to an adult? (i don't know the categories): Hello, how do i change the age of my account because i have an issue that i need to resolve that has this step in it. If you need to know i am older than a "child" now....
  8. Transfer existing adult account to a child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer existing adult account to a child account: Hello, my teenager is playing on my Xbox One account because I don’t play for years. Now, I decide to create for him a child account to allow me to activate the parental control. How can I...
  9. Changing child account to adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing child account to adult account: My account used to be a child account over a year ago and i still need permission to buy things on the xbox games store, i have since passed the age of needing permission to buy things but it is...
  10. How to promote a child account to an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to promote a child account to an adult account: I am trying to promote a child account to an adult account in PC or mobile. But I can't it anywhere. Please help. fb74ace5-e1c4-4902-912d-be0402d7bf36