Child account to adult account

Discus and support Child account to adult account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can i change my sons account from a child account to a adult account ? ce7982d2-9043-458a-ac9b-bc43c538bc42 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ian marshall85, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:22 PM.

1. Child account to adult account

Can i change my sons account from a child account to a adult account ?

:)

ian marshall85, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:22 PM
  2. Saeleth Win User

Mixer Http issue

Is the account in question a child's or adult's account? If its a child account you may want to change it to an adult account and give it a shot.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox one - Changing Adult Account to Child Account

Adult accounts cannot be made child accounts. Only child accounts can be converted to adult accounts. Not the other way around.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Kinderkonto zu Erwachsenenkonto Stufen -[Translation - Children's account to adult account levels]

Hello PhilipBasgal,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing a child account to an adult account. Once an account has been established as a child account, it cannot be changed to an adult account until the child turns
    18. The best way to manage the child account is to
    add it to a family
    . This requires an adult account to add the child account to the family. Once the child account has been added to the adult account's family, the child account will be able to access online features. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Vorpal1986 Win User

Unlinking an email/parental email

So, if I understand, you account is an child account and you want to unlink your parent's account from yours? Unfortunately, child account are not allowed to be managed without and adult account attached, you can ask yours parent's (adult account owner)
    to contact support and ask for a change of adult account, re-alocating the child account to another MSA adult
  6. LordThroplebury Win User

Parental Controls - Approving Friend Requests

There are three accounts in total, two adult, one child. The info I gave previously was from my adult account.

I'm just checking his child and our adult statuses.

My account is Adult and his is Custom (Child setting interfered with his gaming).
Thema:

Child account to adult account

1. Child account to adult account - Similar Threads - Child account adult

2. How do I create a child Xbox Live profile under an adult Microsoft account with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I create a child Xbox Live profile under an adult Microsoft account with a...: Question: Can a Microsoft account for an adult have more than one child Xbox Live profiles? I have several children and each want their own gamer profile. I have already purchased a gift care for...
  3. Change adult account to child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change adult account to child: I have let my son play on my adult account on his xbox, but i would now like to change the account to a child account so he can keep his things on Fortnite etc, but i can have control over his...
  4. Change a microsoft adult account to a child account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change a microsoft adult account to a child account.: Like thousands of other Microsoft users with teenagers addicted to the Xbox, I'd like to change an adult account to a child account.Has this been fixed YET? The issue being that I don't want to...
  5. Child using adult account/time limits

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child using adult account/time limits: Read some old threads from about a year ago regarding this, wondered if there has been any new advice regarding this..... Bought my son xbox 2 years ago (non techy parent here) logged in using my...
  6. How do I make a child account an adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make a child account an adult account: The problem is just in the title, i have tried to find out how but have not been able to, please help 697f41f4-c9cd-427e-b2e3-238c30690e19
  7. Can't change child account to adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change child account to adult: My son is 19 and his sub account (family member account) still says hes a child and i can't figure out how to change it to adult. Ive been on the account manager page but there were only options...
  8. Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move achievements to child account or change adult account into child account: We need to start using screen time and other family settings on our Xbox One. Today all achievements are on the adult administrative account, thus we need to move all achievements to a child...
  9. Child account not updating to adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account not updating to adult account: Hello. I turned 18 today. My xbox account is still not updating to an adult account. As far as I know there is no adult account attached to my xbox account (or, at least, it's not logged into our...
  10. adult vs child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    adult vs child account: It seems I can only set screen time for xbox if my child is set up as a child account. Up to what age is a child account? e04dccd4-8f5e-4bb7-b418-55ac93b18604