Child account?

Discus and support Child account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sons got a child account and i need to check what date of birth he gave when he registered as the option to turn it into an adult account still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by baileysqueen, Jun 6, 2014.

1. baileysqueen
    baileysqueen Guest

Child account?

My sons got a child account and i need to check what date of birth he gave when he registered as the option to turn it into an adult account still isn't available..

How can i find out what date of birth was given?

Im hoping my other child didn't set it up as its got all my eldests game saves on it so he can't set up a new account!

:)

baileysqueen, Jun 6, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Child of Light

The World of Lemuria - Child of Light trailer [UK]

Walkthrough - Child of Light [NORTH AMERICA]

Making-of #1: Gameplay & Art - Child of...

Feature Trailer - Child of Light [NORTH AMERICA]

Child of Light - Co op trailer [UK]

raigraphixs, Jun 6, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Xbox One Child Account Information

Microsoft gives the parents the control over what their kids play, you go into settings, and you can set up the child settings and restrict what ratings for movies, tv shows, music, and games can be accessed by the child account. If you want your child to play a game that's rated M, then set it to that. Want the child restrictions turned off, then do that. The power is in your hands.

bloosuga, Jun 6, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Child account?

You can check the age that was set for the account by going to
    https://commerce.microsoft.com
    and signing in with his account. Be aware though that if he entered in the wrong birth date it cannot be changed on the console and he must wait until it turns 18.

onyxishere, Jun 6, 2014
  5. CaryClark1 Win User

no microphone on child account

Yes, I suspect it is something like this; somehow, the child in the party has been muted. I have created a party with only the child in it; the child is still muted in this case. I also tried creating the party from the parent's account and the working
    child account and allowing the non-working child account to join those. In each case, the parent and newly added child mic works; the old child does not. This is all using the same controller and headset.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Parents Beware

Dont use the console as a child minding device. The child must not have a Child account as if you have a child account you cant change anything without the parent account signed n also
  7. fredgiblet Win User

Your xbox account is not secure!!!!!!!!! Beware if u have kids!!!!!!!

You have an option to set up parental controls on child accounts. If it's not a child account why does your child have access to it?
  8. b0red gamer Win User

Neverwinter Zen for XBox One

This is an overview of how child accounts work on Xbox.
    support.xbox.com/.../Child%20accounts

You should be able to make the purchase on the child account by giving parental consent. The other option would be to purchase a gift card for the child account.
  9. ngocphi Win User

My kids are able to buy games on xbox through my account without my permission

you are responcible for any actions on your account by your child

most parents will have a child account for their child specially if they have issues with money management
Thema:

Child account?

1. Child account? - Similar Threads - Child account

2. Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch: This question is from my mom. My little brother 14 is very bad he refuses to go to shcool and corners my mom into the wall she's in her 50s only 5 foot 4. She's has been slowly taking his...
  3. Child account not updating to adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account not updating to adult account: Hello. I turned 18 today. My xbox account is still not updating to an adult account. As far as I know there is no adult account attached to my xbox account (or, at least, it's not logged into our...
  4. Cannot manage permissions for child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot manage permissions for child account: Hello. I am trying to change the permissions for my child account. First I went to the family page and clicked "Manage my child's personal info": [Mod removed- Personal Information] I was then...
  5. adult vs child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    adult vs child account: It seems I can only set screen time for xbox if my child is set up as a child account. Up to what age is a child account? e04dccd4-8f5e-4bb7-b418-55ac93b18604
  6. Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account: My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about 2 years ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta. He would now like to stop using it as he wants to install the...
  7. Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult: Is it possible to turn my child Xbox account into an adult account, if so how? Alternatively, if I am unable to make my account an adult account, is there any way that I can still have custom...
  8. Questions Regarding Removing Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions Regarding Removing Child Account: A few years ago, when my ex and I first got an XBox for her son, I created a gamertag, profile and a child account for him to play under. I know he uses it some, but he also uses mine. I'm not...
  9. Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account: My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about 2 years ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta. He would now like to stop using it as he wants to install the...
  10. I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account: My son has asked to make a purchase for his xbox, the request has been sent to me but we cannot locate where? The accounts were messed up a little while ago as a friend of his set up the child...