Child account?

Discus and support Child account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sons got a child account and i need to check what date of birth he gave when he registered as the option to turn it into an adult account still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by baileysqueen, Jun 6, 2014.

1. baileysqueen
    baileysqueen Guest

Child account?

My sons got a child account and i need to check what date of birth he gave when he registered as the option to turn it into an adult account still isn't available..

How can i find out what date of birth was given?

Im hoping my other child didn't set it up as its got all my eldests game saves on it so he can't set up a new account!

:)

baileysqueen, Jun 6, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Child of Light

The World of Lemuria - Child of Light trailer [UK]

Walkthrough - Child of Light [NORTH AMERICA]

Making-of #1: Gameplay & Art - Child of...

Feature Trailer - Child of Light [NORTH AMERICA]

Child of Light - Co op trailer [UK]

raigraphixs, Jun 6, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Xbox One Child Account Information

Microsoft gives the parents the control over what their kids play, you go into settings, and you can set up the child settings and restrict what ratings for movies, tv shows, music, and games can be accessed by the child account. If you want your child to play a game that's rated M, then set it to that. Want the child restrictions turned off, then do that. The power is in your hands.

bloosuga, Jun 6, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Child account?

You can check the age that was set for the account by going to
    https://commerce.microsoft.com
    and signing in with his account. Be aware though that if he entered in the wrong birth date it cannot be changed on the console and he must wait until it turns 18.

onyxishere, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Tarnend Win User

Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

yeah you will be able to share digital games.

get child A to sign into child B console and set that console as their home xbox

then child B signs back in and uses child B console

child A uses child A console

You can do it the other as well if you wanted to but not needed.

any purchases are then to be done and any codes redeemed for games to be done on child A account as they will be available on child B console and child A account.

I hope that makes sense?

Good luck :)
  6. CaryClark1 Win User

no microphone on child account

Yes, I suspect it is something like this; somehow, the child in the party has been muted. I have created a party with only the child in it; the child is still muted in this case. I also tried creating the party from the parent's account and the working
    child account and allowing the non-working child account to join those. In each case, the parent and newly added child mic works; the old child does not. This is all using the same controller and headset.
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Parents Beware

Dont use the console as a child minding device. The child must not have a Child account as if you have a child account you cant change anything without the parent account signed n also
  8. fredgiblet Win User

Your xbox account is not secure!!!!!!!!! Beware if u have kids!!!!!!!

You have an option to set up parental controls on child accounts. If it's not a child account why does your child have access to it?
  9. Kurbdog Win User

XBox Live

Hi Onyx, i’m confused as to what you said; Whichever child has the Gold membership on their account should be set as Home on the other child's console.

So, if child A has has the gold account then child Bs console should be the designated Home Xbox of child As account?

Or do you setup child Bs console to list child As console as the Home Xbox?

Also, can both Consoles be using the Gold account at the same time albiet with the childs individual profiles? I.e. both children can be playing multiplayer games at the same time using the same Gold account on their
    own console?

thanks!
Thema:

Child account?

1. Child account? - Similar Threads - Child account

2. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  3. MS account, child grows up, gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS account, child grows up, gamer tag: I think i know the answer but would like it confirmed so i can decide next steps. i have a MS account and use the email, office subscription etc. When my nkw adult son got an xbkx we used my...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Child Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Child Account: How do i allow my child to be able to play online on her Switch using her Microsoft Account? 173ae37a-6ab0-4e39-9a07-f01c45c38f0b
  5. Why do I have to login on my account before my child can play my downloaded games on their...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to login on my account before my child can play my downloaded games on their...: Hello, Just purchased a new xbox one S and setup my gamertag and a gamertag for my son (using the the windows 10 accounts we already have with parental controls). I took advantage of the free 1...
  6. Allowing Child Account to Add Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing Child Account to Add Friends: First off, I don't own an Xbox. Never have, never will. I only have a Microsoft Account. Thought I suppose I do technically have an Xbox account through my PC (Xbox Console Companion) but treat it...
  7. Child account allowed to broadcast

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account allowed to broadcast: How do I change my child's account to allow broadcast? Was set to block.....changed to allow...hit submit....still shows block fedeb636-cee9-435c-abf5-907d95fdc200
  8. Unable to Approve Child XBox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Approve Child XBox Account: Hi, My child is a family member on my Microsoft account and I am trying to set her up with an XBox account so that she can get a gamertag and play Minecraft using a Nintendo Switch with her...
  9. My child can't use the money on their account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can't use the money on their account: My child has $25.00 on their account. When he ask to buy Vbucks through the game, and I go to approve it, it wants me to pay by Credit Card. I have no option to use the balance on his account.......
  10. moving money from one child account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    moving money from one child account to another: I have 2 family account in my family one is an old account my son no longer uses and he has a newer account, which he now uses to play on the xbox with and he has a fully loaded profile on the...