Child account

Discus and support Child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a parent account and added my kid in xbox. Now whenever he tries to play the game , it give different error messages. One message is "the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AirCrib25777266, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Child account

I have a parent account and added my kid in xbox. Now whenever he tries to play the game , it give different error messages. One message is "the account who purchased the game should sign in" . I want the game pass and games available to my child that
    are purchased under my account. He can launch them but not able to contiue. Sometime error message is " an error occured, please try again later" any solutions

:)

AirCrib25777266, Oct 26, 2019
  2. ChristoferVanWormer Win User

Child account not a child account?

I contacted support. They said there was nothing I could do. I guess when we created her Live account we accidentally put the wrong birth date in. The one entered made her account an adult account and support told me there is no way to convert an adult
    account into a child account. She has achievements and such saved and wiping the slate clean wouldn't have been the most ideal situation.
  3. nickisullivan13 Win User

Child account not a child account?

if your girlfriends daughter's birthday when she set up the account is under 13 then the 50 cents would have to be paid and an adult account linked. if the account age is under the age of 18 but above 13 then it needs an adult account linked to it.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Kinderkonto zu Erwachsenenkonto Stufen -[Translation - Children's account to adult account levels]

Hello PhilipBasgal,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing a child account to an adult account. Once an account has been established as a child account, it cannot be changed to an adult account until the child turns
    18. The best way to manage the child account is to
    add it to a family
    . This requires an adult account to add the child account to the family. Once the child account has been added to the adult account's family, the child account will be able to access online features. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Switching accounts

You can't transfer licenses or content from one account to another.

The accounts Parent / Child are separate accounts. The parent account just manages the child account.

The child account will remain a child account until the birth date that was used for that account reaches the age of 18.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Parents Beware

Dont use the console as a child minding device. The child must not have a Child account as if you have a child account you cant change anything without the parent account signed n also
Thema:

Child account

1. Child account - Similar Threads - Child account

2. Can't add friends from a child account due to server error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add friends from a child account due to server error: Hello, I have one child account in my Family setup, and that child account is unable to add XBox live friends. Specifically when the child account is signed in and viewing a profile at...
  3. Remove option to leave family group from child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove option to leave family group from child account: All the options published by Microsoft are entirely useless. We have changed my son's account to be a child. He can still leave the family group. We have edited his age. He can still leave the...
  4. Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?: I'd rather not give too many details here, except to tell you that some serious foul play may be going on. The Microsoft Virtual Assistant is not helpful. Blocking other users didn't make a...
  5. Adding money to my childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding money to my childs account: I wanted to add $40 to my child's account, but that denomination is not available. So, I tried to do two transactions, one for $25 and one for $15. Why did I get an error message when I tried to...
  6. Child account can only play on realms via split screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account can only play on realms via split screen.: My daughter's child account has been invited and accepted into a realm several parents put together with our children. I'm the only one that uses Microsoft Family and has her added as a child. She...
  7. Xbox 1 child account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox 1 child account: so i accidentally made a child account for my sister who inst a child. i was just messing around, but she had the account for a while and everything is okay except for the fact that she can't...
  8. Can't change child account to adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change child account to adult: My son is 19 and his sub account (family member account) still says hes a child and i can't figure out how to change it to adult. Ive been on the account manager page but there were only options...
  9. 자녀 계정 아이핀 인증 오류[Translation-Child Account Eyepin Authentication Error]

in XBoX Accessibility
    자녀 계정 아이핀 인증 오류[Translation-Child Account Eyepin Authentication Error]: 부모 계 은 아이핀 인증을 하여 엑스박스 같은 서비스가 사용이 가능한데 자녀계 이 사용을 수 없어 자녀동의를 하였는데 아이핀 인증을 다시 하는 창에서 오류가 계속 생기네요. 이미 아이핀을 인증한 계 으로 자녀동의를 면 꼭 자녀 동의 창에서 아이핀 인증을 해야되나요? 가족원 추가로도 해봤는데 초대는 가지만 초대를 받을 면 계 에 로그인을 하여야...
  10. Xbox Account still saying its a child one even after upgrading account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account still saying its a child one even after upgrading account: I recently turned 18 and noticed I still didn't have access to microsoft adult perks like buying 360 games or custom gamerpics. I then added my account back to microsoft family as a an adult...