Child account

Discus and support Child account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account is still considered a child account after i changed it to an adult account and my age was changed as well 2 days ago.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxPandaxxSpeedz, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:43 AM.

1. Child account

My account is still considered a child account after i changed it to an adult account and my age was changed as well 2 days ago.

:)

xxPandaxxSpeedz, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:43 AM
  2. ChristoferVanWormer Win User

Child account not a child account?

I contacted support. They said there was nothing I could do. I guess when we created her Live account we accidentally put the wrong birth date in. The one entered made her account an adult account and support told me there is no way to convert an adult
    account into a child account. She has achievements and such saved and wiping the slate clean wouldn't have been the most ideal situation.
  3. nickisullivan13 Win User

Child account not a child account?

if your girlfriends daughter's birthday when she set up the account is under 13 then the 50 cents would have to be paid and an adult account linked. if the account age is under the age of 18 but above 13 then it needs an adult account linked to it.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Kinderkonto zu Erwachsenenkonto Stufen -[Translation - Children's account to adult account levels]

Hello PhilipBasgal,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing a child account to an adult account. Once an account has been established as a child account, it cannot be changed to an adult account until the child turns
    18. The best way to manage the child account is to
    add it to a family
    . This requires an adult account to add the child account to the family. Once the child account has been added to the adult account's family, the child account will be able to access online features. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Switching accounts

You can't transfer licenses or content from one account to another.

The accounts Parent / Child are separate accounts. The parent account just manages the child account.

The child account will remain a child account until the birth date that was used for that account reaches the age of 18.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Transferring game progress, xbox ID to another family member in my microsoft account

Everything is bound to the account/gamertag. If you have a child then they should be on a child account which does let you set restrictions.

Manage account: Child accounts
Thema:

Child account

1. Child account - Similar Threads - Child account

2. Child’s gamertag attaches to parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child’s gamertag attaches to parent account: Help! I incorrectly signed into my childs xbox at christmas as the parent and associated a new gamertag to my parent account, now, having realised this error said child does not want to lose...
  3. How to promote a child account to an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to promote a child account to an adult account: I am trying to promote a child account to an adult account in PC or mobile. But I can't it anywhere. Please help. fb74ace5-e1c4-4902-912d-be0402d7bf36
  4. Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing)

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer Gamertag and history to son (child accounts weren't available when he started playing): When we first set up this xbox gamertag, child accounts were not available and my son was not old enough to have his own email without lying on the setup. He has been using my account and is now...
  5. Bless Unleashed gives "Unable to offer you services at this time" on 2 child accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bless Unleashed gives "Unable to offer you services at this time" on 2 child accounts.: Game starts, press A to continue then greeted with message in subject line, "Unable to offer you services at this time." 2 parent accounts run just fine. Searched for the issue, found nothing. -...
  6. GamePass on parent account not appearing on child's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass on parent account not appearing on child's account: I have a GamePass subscription on my account on my recently purchased Xbox One. I was under the impression that the GamePass would also work on my child's account on the same Xbox. But, it's not...
  7. How do i add a friend to a child's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i add a friend to a child's account?: I have a 10yo and she wants to play minecraft with her friends, but i can not locate in her account where to add friends. I have logged into my master account for family, but it won't let me view...
  8. How do I change my Xbox account from child to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my Xbox account from child to adult: I made my Xbox account when I was 12 or 13 years old, so my Xbox account was a child's account. I am now 19, yet still have to ask permission to buy games, but I'm not sure who it's asking since...
  9. Child account for xbox issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account for xbox issues: I recently purchased an xbox for my daughter and I. After setting up an account for her, she gets a "There's an issue with your account. Fix it at account.live.com" error whenever she tries to...
  10. Purchase online game on child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase online game on child account: I have just set my daughter up with an xbox account and tried to purchase an xbox 360 backwards compatible game on her account for her (Lego Star Wars) but I am receiving a message saying your...