Child Can't Play Multiplayer

Discus and support Child Can't Play Multiplayer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My child recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition. She'd like to play with her friends, but with the way her account is configured, she can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by .w.at, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. .w.at
    .w.at Guest

My child recently purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition. She'd like to play with her friends, but with the way her account is configured, she can't add friends or play with any of them. I heard something about multiplayer being disabled by default, but
    it has instructions on the Xbox, and she doesn't own one. Does anyone know how my child can play with her friends?

:)

2. GerardoMirandaM Win User

Hola .w.at

Lo que podemos hacer en este caso

1-crear una cuenta parental o en el caso de tenerla agregar la cuenta de su hija como familiar.

2-Entrar en configuración y en el apartado de multijugador habilitar la opción más conveniente para su hija.

Espero le sirva el consejo.
  3. OnyxKnight777 Win User

Hello there!

Try going through your child's account and customizing what she can or cannot do. This should allow her to play and talk with friends.
  4. themenace23 Win User

If you have child settings on your childs account then that can disable online multiplayer my recommendation is to go through the account settings and configure it in the way you deem safe for your child
  5. Arivas85 Win User

Hello, how are you? On your case, I recommend that as a parent you configure your child's account so that he has more security when playing, you can configure it in the parental control.
    I have an 8-year-old girl and I have her account set up so that she can play with children that I have added.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft servers

Is yours a child account? It may be that your account is not allowed to play multiplayer games.
Thema:

1. Child Can't Play Multiplayer - Similar Threads - Child Can't Play

2. My child can't use the money on their account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can't use the money on their account: My child has $25.00 on their account. When he ask to buy Vbucks through the game, and I go to approve it, it wants me to pay by Credit Card. I have no option to use the balance on his account.......
  3. Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my child add friends while playing Minecraft on his iPhone?: I've been at this for two hours. One of my children can add friends. One gets a message about needing to make a change to their privacy settings. They're the same age (twins), and as far as I can...
  4. I downloaded minecraft on the wrong account and now I can't add restrictions for my child.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I downloaded minecraft on the wrong account and now I can't add restrictions for my child.: I created a microsoft account for myself to monitor my child a while back. I didn't know how microsoft worked at that time so I accidentally made myself child account. I then proceeded to buy and...
  5. xbox Live Child Account Can't Complete Registration

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox Live Child Account Can't Complete Registration: I am unable to complete the set up process for an xbox live account for one of my children. I have successfully added them to my family account. However when I try to set their xbox live account...
  6. Can't set parental controls on child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't set parental controls on child account: I have 4 accounts in my family group. One is me and 3 child accounts. 2 of the child accounts are fine, the third is always in a state of "Something went wrong - try again in a little while" in...
  7. My child can't add friends on minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can't add friends on minecraft pe: Why can't my son add friends on minecraft pe? 21657e9d-caf5-48f8-a0e3-e9b1c91562e3
  8. Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.: All settings have been changed, but still does not work. Please help. 5b12433a-7b28-4fb3-9892-a5382823039d
  9. Can't play multiplayer games on child account when we've got an Xbox live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play multiplayer games on child account when we've got an Xbox live subscription: I've just made a child account and my dad has an adult account we have a gold subscription. When I try and play Fortnite a multiplayer game it sais it's a user generated problem and it sais change...
  10. 2 Issues - My Child Can't Play Indie Game w/out Passcode (Castleminer Z) & It ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Issues - My Child Can't Play Indie Game w/out Passcode (Castleminer Z) & It ...: So these are probably easy to answer and something I just can't find a result on, but here goes: 1) My son is 10 and requested Castleminer Z - an Indie game. From what I understand, Indie games...