Child screen time : Just press B to close message

Discus and support Child screen time : Just press B to close message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I've limited the screen time of my son's account on the Xbox one. When the message appears that he has no time left, he just press B or the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SeyoS, Dec 3, 2019.

1. SeyoS
    SeyoS Guest

Hello

I've limited the screen time of my son's account on the Xbox one.

When the message appears that he has no time left, he just press B or the close button to close the warning and to watch for as long as he wants.

How do we stop that?

:)

SeyoS, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

3. Tomesso Win User

sleep timer

Hi there,

To set screen time limits for your child on Xbox One and Windows 10 devices, go to https://account.microsoft.com/family and sign in with your Microsoft
    account. Then:

• Find your child's name and select Screen time (screen time limits are not available on adult accounts).
    • If you want to use the same schedule for all devices, switch Use one screen time schedule from Off to On. If you’d rather have separate schedules, scroll down and
      switch on screen time for PC and Xbox One individually.
    • Set how much time your child is allowed to spend with their devices each day, and when they can use them. If you want to give them the full amount of time you’ve scheduled, select Max scheduled. For
      example, if you’ve allowed screen time from 8 am to 8 pm, they could use their devices that entire time.

Tip: Give your kids a heads up on Xbox when their screen time is running out:

• On your Xbox controller, press the Xbox button.
    • Select System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications > Xbox Notifications > System and
      select System notifications on. Screen time counts down when a child is signed in, so if they’re not actively using their console, have them sign out.

I hope this helps
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox one screen time limits dont work?

• To set screen time limits for your child on Xbox One and Windows 10 devices, go to
      https://account.microsoft.com/family and sign in with your Microsoft account. Then:
      • Find your child's name and select Screen time.
      • If you want to use the same schedule for all devices, switch Use one screen time schedule from
        Off to On. If you’d rather have separate schedules, scroll down and switch on screen time for PC and Xbox One individually.
      • Set how much time your child is allowed to spend with their devices each day, and when they can use them. If you want to give them the full amount of time you’ve scheduled, select
        Max scheduled. (Example: If you’ve allowed screen time from 8 am to 8 pm, they could use their devices that entire time.)
    • Tip: Give your kids a heads up on Xbox when their screen time is running out:
      • On your Xbox, press the Xbox button on the controller
      • Select System > Settings
        > Preferences > Notifications >
        Xbox Notifications > System and make sure
        System notifications on is selected. Screen time counts down when a child is signed in, so if they’re not actively using their console, have them sign out.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

sleep timer

Set screen time limits online
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. On your family page, select Screen timeunder your child's name.
    3. Here you have two options:
      • To use the same schedule for all devices, switch Use one screen time scheduleto On.
      • To set up separate schedules, switch screen time for PC and Xbox One individually to On.
    4. You’ll see each day of the week listed. You can either:
      • Customize how much time your child can spend on their devices each day, and when they can use them, or
      • You can give them the full amount of time you’ve scheduled by selecting Max scheduled. (For example, if you’ve allowed screen time from 8 am to 8 pm, they could use their devices that entire time.)
    Set a screen-time notification on your Xbox One console
    To give your child a heads-up on the console when screen time is about to run out:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications.
    3. Select Xbox notifications > System, and make sure System notifications is set to On.
    If your child runs out of play time, you can add more by signing in to your account on the console. When you’re prompted to extend your child’s time, choose how much extra time you want to add.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How can I shut my child's xbox off from my account

You can manage how long your kids spend playing games and watching shows by telling Xbox how to manage their screen time.

Set screen time limits online

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. On your family page, select Screen time under your child's name.
    3. Here you have two options:
      • To use the same schedule for all devices, switch Use one screen time schedule to
        On.
      • To set up separate schedules, switch screen time for PC and Xbox One individually to
        On.
    4. You’ll see each day of the week listed. You can either:
      • Customize how much time your child can spend on their devices each day, and when they can use them, or
      • You can give them the full amount of time you’ve scheduled by selecting
        Max scheduled
        . (For example, if you’ve allowed screen time from 8 am to 8 pm, they could use their devices that entire time.)
    Set a screen-time notification on your Xbox One console

To give your child a heads-up on the console when screen time is about to run out:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications.
    3. Select Xbox notifications > System, and make sure System notifications is set to
      On.

If your child runs out of play time, you can add more by signing in to your account on the console. When you’re prompted to extend your child’s time, choose how much extra time you want to add.
Thema:

1. Child screen time : Just press B to close message - Similar Threads - Child screen press

2. My child won't get the "battletoads" for Christmas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child won't get the "battletoads" for Christmas?: E3 >>> Coming soon 2019 12,8,2019>>>>>,And where? b98ead66-e27a-4f37-8c74-79f15389bc3d
  3. How do I make a child account an adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make a child account an adult account: The problem is just in the title, i have tried to find out how but have not been able to, please help 697f41f4-c9cd-427e-b2e3-238c30690e19
  4. i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...: I HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS TO ME.... 3c0aada4-edf0-4c4e-a03c-b5f750884b6c
  5. Child account can only play on realms via split screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account can only play on realms via split screen.: My daughter's child account has been invited and accepted into a realm several parents put together with our children. I'm the only one that uses Microsoft Family and has her added as a child. She...
  6. Child Screen Time Monitoring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Screen Time Monitoring: My son uses Xbox to play fortnite and other games. Unfortunately when we first set up his Xbox we used my email address. He then created a tag and has built up a profile. At the time I thought it...
  7. Micoroft Family Activity reporting double the screen time for child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Micoroft Family Activity reporting double the screen time for child account: Family activity reporting has suddenly started reporting double the screen time activity for my child's account. He is limited to 1 hour each day and I have double-checked that's what's being...
  8. Child screening time limit not working for some games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child screening time limit not working for some games.: I already set screening time for my kids account on xbox one settings. While this time limit working for most games, it does not works for some games (some game selections in fifa 17) and dome...
  9. Can I extend a child account's screen time before it expires?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend a child account's screen time before it expires?: I wanted to give my kids some extra screen time today. Normally, when their time is about to run out, there is a pop-up message that allows me to extend their time (temporarily, for just the...
  10. Child Account Screen Times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Account Screen Times: I set up Screen Time for my child, thinking nothing else of it as I work 7pm-7am, I assumed he wasn't on the Xbox all night as Screen Time was enabled. Came home this morning to him up and on it,...