Child sized Xbox One wireless controller????

Discus and support Child sized Xbox One wireless controller???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son needs a smaller controller to play his Skylanders games... why wont Microsoft let Madcatz or any of the others make these if you are not going... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlackHornDeath, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Child sized Xbox One wireless controller????

My son needs a smaller controller to play his Skylanders games... why wont Microsoft let Madcatz or any of the others make these if you are not going to??? Ihave been waiing since getting the console for Christmas????

:)

BlackHornDeath, Aug 1, 2014
  2. Endgamez
    Endgamez Guest
    Console to Computer

I've got a full-sized keyboard on my laptop and a wireless setup for my PC.

I don't own any USB keyboards.

Endgamez, Aug 1, 2014
  3. 360 Wirelss Adapter - Thoughts, experiences, opinions....

Just get a cheap wireless router that can be used as wireless bridge or can use an open source firmware that can allow it to be used as one. You can find a decent one for under $30 and stick that near your 360. Then just run a short Ethernet cable from the
    router to the 360. You would now have a powered bridge with decent sized antennas. Also you would have the other three free ports to connect other devices to your wireless network.

Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Aug 1, 2014
  4. ONIFIVE
    ONIFIVE Guest

Madcatz use to make a smaller controller for the XBOX 360 called the Micro Con. Maybe they will revive that lineup if enough people ask.

ONIFIVE, Aug 5, 2014
  5. ONIFIVE Win User

Madcatz use to make a smaller controller for the XBOX 360 called the Micro Con. Maybe they will revive that lineup if enough people ask.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Wireless child size controller...???? When????

Hey there BlackHornDeath!

Thanks for posting! We certainly appreciate your suggestions. In order to make sure that you suggestions and feedback get seen by the right folks, I recommend making a post on our Xbox Feedback page.
    Thanks in advance!
  7. HurtFish Win User

[LOCKED] Boring ZzZzZzZz

Around the time ants mutated and became the size of a child.
  8. Stacy29 Win User

Halloween costumes for your kids this year are?

Lots of ideas, but nothing pinned down yet. Try finding a baby chick costume in a child's size 8. LOL
  9. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Headsets and controllers won't work.... Seriously!

[quote user="SirAngry"]

@Bird125, sorry but having just read up on what SnoSurfer is saying I think the answer will be no. Certainly not for the Xbox One.

[/quote]

Why wouldn't it work. The Xbox One has a Toslink connection. I just wouldn't be able to chat if the input jack was a different size on the controller. Which I thought was a universal size.

The headset itself is wireless. So thats the only wire I need if I want to use the mic on the headset.
Thema:

1. Child sized Xbox One wireless controller???? - Similar Threads - Child sized wireless

2. My child won't get the "battletoads" for Christmas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child won't get the "battletoads" for Christmas?: E3 >>> Coming soon 2019 12,8,2019>>>>>,And where? b98ead66-e27a-4f37-8c74-79f15389bc3d
  3. How do I make a child account an adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make a child account an adult account: The problem is just in the title, i have tried to find out how but have not been able to, please help 697f41f4-c9cd-427e-b2e3-238c30690e19
  4. i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...: I HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS TO ME.... 3c0aada4-edf0-4c4e-a03c-b5f750884b6c
  5. How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.: Hi there Would it be possible to tell me how to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account? I recently moved my son to his own child's account, associated with my...
  6. Child screen time : Just press B to close message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child screen time : Just press B to close message: Hello I've limited the screen time of my son's account on the Xbox one. When the message appears that he has no time left, he just press B or the close button to close the warning and to watch...
  7. My child’s account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My child’s account.: I just found out my son had his account permanently banned when four of his friends he was playing with thought it would be a joke to report him for something he didn’t do. We purchased a new xbox...
  8. perfil infantil[Translation-child profile]

in XBoX Accessibility
    perfil infantil[Translation-child profile]: mi perfil no es infantil nací en 1998 y dice que no puedo cambiar mi imagen de jugador en xbox tampoco puedo hacer streming ni jugar como antes [Translation-my profile is not childish I was born...
  9. I can't seem to remove my Childs consent

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't seem to remove my Childs consent: My child is having a hard time on going online and i don't know how you remove your consent on her so he can join the other family we made (we still use it) 8b09f81b-0754-48ef-9a4a-ca9a05ed1b3e
  10. Wireless child size controller...???? When????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless child size controller...???? When????: When will a wireless child controller be released... or allow third party to make??? Whoever the brainiack that thought it would be best to give a child a wired controller obviously does not...