Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings

Discus and support Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change the privacy settings on my child's account, but when I enter the xbox privacy settings, I can only find my Xbox Live account and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnOnlineGamer, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings

I want to change the privacy settings on my child's account, but when I enter the xbox privacy settings, I can only find my Xbox Live account and my Microsoft account. I've tried to change the settings on both, but my child's privacy settings haven't changed.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

AnOnlineGamer, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings

1. Child won't appear on Xbox privacy settings - Similar Threads - Child won't appear

2. Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...: Hi it's day 4 of the Xbox birthday saga. Any help appreciated. My payment card etc got initially associated with the child account, and because it was all [mod removed] about face, once the child...
  3. Paying for Xbox Live from child account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paying for Xbox Live from child account: Hi! I’ve had a really hard time wrap my head how Xbox store is supposed to work with a family account. And I haven’t come to an enlightment yet, but just wasted a lot of money and time....
  4. Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...: This question actually applies to all three titles (PvZ GW, PvZ GW2, and now the new one, Battle for Neighborville). I have all three and have been very confused about how I can setup Xbox Live...
  5. Childs phone won't download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Childs phone won't download games: Daughters phone will not allow downloading of free games from the store. It is a 640 wifi only phone. Used to work fine for her. She has an xbox account which is weird to me. We didn't set up...
  6. Xbox console won't let me add child via console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console won't let me add child via console: I have an xbox live account. My child currently has an xbox profile and has purchased lego dimensions so now we have to sign up to xbox live so they can download content. When we try and sign up...
  7. XboxLive Child account won't change to an Adult account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxLive Child account won't change to an Adult account.: Hey, when I first made my XboxLive account I made the accident of making my account a Child account or a "Teen" And when I went and changed it to an adult account, none of the settings would...
  8. Promoted Child to Adult, but XBox won't update account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Promoted Child to Adult, but XBox won't update account: I recently updated a child account to an adult account via the Microsoft website. My Xbox still shows the account as a child account. I have removed the account from my Xbox and re-added the...
  9. Hello there, won't let me change my child's settings :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello there, won't let me change my child's settings :(: Hello there! On Microsoft.com I go on to the "family" it says I am in and it says [Mod removed] is in that family! So when I then go to xbox.com and try to change the child's settings on xbox one...
  10. just renewed Xbox Live Gold, child account won't link

in XBoX on Consoles
    just renewed Xbox Live Gold, child account won't link: My Xbox Live Gold membership had expired and I just renewed it (didn't have it set to auto renew). Now my son's account on the xbox360 still reads Xbox Live Free and I can't figure out how to...