Child's account

Discus and support Child's account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account is not part of a family (except today, to try and fix the problem, I made myself an adult in my own family with no one else in it) but when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LandFrog4, Aug 29, 2019.

1. LandFrog4
    LandFrog4 Guest

Child's account

My account is not part of a family (except today, to try and fix the problem, I made myself an adult in my own family with no one else in it) but when I go to account.xbox.com it brings me to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings ,
    basically telling me to change my child account settings threw an adult account. Why is my account considered a child account if I was never part of a family account?

:)

LandFrog4, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Child's account

1. Child's account - Similar Threads - Child's account

2. Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch: This question is from my mom. My little brother 14 is very bad he refuses to go to shcool and corners my mom into the wall she's in her 50s only 5 foot 4. She's has been slowly taking his...
  3. Child account not updating to adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account not updating to adult account: Hello. I turned 18 today. My xbox account is still not updating to an adult account. As far as I know there is no adult account attached to my xbox account (or, at least, it's not logged into our...
  4. Cannot manage permissions for child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot manage permissions for child account: Hello. I am trying to change the permissions for my child account. First I went to the family page and clicked "Manage my child's personal info": [Mod removed- Personal Information] I was then...
  5. adult vs child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    adult vs child account: It seems I can only set screen time for xbox if my child is set up as a child account. Up to what age is a child account? e04dccd4-8f5e-4bb7-b418-55ac93b18604
  6. Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account: My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about 2 years ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta. He would now like to stop using it as he wants to install the...
  7. Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Promotion of Xbox account from child to adult: Is it possible to turn my child Xbox account into an adult account, if so how? Alternatively, if I am unable to make my account an adult account, is there any way that I can still have custom...
  8. Questions Regarding Removing Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions Regarding Removing Child Account: A few years ago, when my ex and I first got an XBox for her son, I created a gamertag, profile and a child account for him to play under. I know he uses it some, but he also uses mine. I'm not...
  9. Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot remove Xbox Insider on child's account: My son who is 14 installed the Xbox insider app on his child account about 2 years ago so that he could test out Minecraft beta. He would now like to stop using it as he wants to install the...
  10. I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account: My son has asked to make a purchase for his xbox, the request has been sent to me but we cannot locate where? The accounts were messed up a little while ago as a friend of his set up the child...