Child's account

Discus and support Child's account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account is not part of a family (except today, to try and fix the problem, I made myself an adult in my own family with no one else in it) but when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LandFrog4, Aug 29, 2019.

1. LandFrog4
    LandFrog4 Guest

Child's account

My account is not part of a family (except today, to try and fix the problem, I made myself an adult in my own family with no one else in it) but when I go to account.xbox.com it brings me to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ge-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings ,
    basically telling me to change my child account settings threw an adult account. Why is my account considered a child account if I was never part of a family account?

:)

LandFrog4, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Child's account

1. Child's account - Similar Threads - Child's account

2. Child account preferences not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account preferences not working: Hello, my son is on PS4 and is trying to play Minecraft cross play with me. We have linked the Microsoft account with his minecraft so that's all fine. We keep getting the error "You cannot play...
  3. creating a child xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    creating a child xbox live account for xbox 360: Hi Im having a real struggle adding my son to my xbox gold live account - i have setup an account and dont use it but signed up so my son can play minecraft - hes only 6 so i dont want him to...
  4. Setting up child account on XBox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Setting up child account on XBox Game Pass for PC: Hi all, I've bought my son a laptop for his birthday and when we try to set up the Game Pass for Xbox it just says he can't due to his age and that he'll have to ask his parents! There doesn't...
  5. Cant change dob on child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change dob on child account: Hi I changed to dob on my child's account from adult to child as I couldn't see what activity he was doing now he cant play certain games and communicate there is no option to change it again it's...
  6. Trocar conta criança microsoft[Exchange child account microsoft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trocar conta criança microsoft[Exchange child account microsoft]: Quando criei minha conta, acabei ficando com uma "conta criança", porém agora já tenho 19 anos e não modificou em nada, aparecendo ainda para haver permissão dos pais vinculados a conta. Não teria...
  7. Child using adult account/time limits

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child using adult account/time limits: Read some old threads from about a year ago regarding this, wondered if there has been any new advice regarding this..... Bought my son xbox 2 years ago (non techy parent here) logged in using my...
  8. Games purchased on parent account not showing in child's profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games purchased on parent account not showing in child's profile: Hi, I have downloaded a number of games for my son's xbox but they don't show up on his profile. I want to use the family settings to monitor screen time etc but, at the moment, he can't access...
  9. Logging into my child’s account but not getting a code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging into my child’s account but not getting a code: I try to log in to my childs account and mine but all it saids is to look for a code but in my email theres no code none have been sent and i cant edit anything in my childs account please explain...
  10. Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money added to child’s account but not showing on Xbox: Son trying to buy Fortnite “save the world”. Money added & showing in account, but funds not added on the xbox. ad6a89fa-f214-4fb8-be47-40a43f739fb2