Childs Pasword reset

Discus and support Childs Pasword reset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I reset my childs password from Family account. I'm using a Mac Thanks 0f983ff9-f3a8-4b28-a8e3-e08f37eb0f61 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MartinBostock1, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Childs Pasword reset

How do I reset my childs password from Family account. I'm using a Mac

Thanks

:)

MartinBostock1, Oct 17, 2020
  2. durodrkic Win User

family settings

i forgott pasword in childe profile
  3. Braython2912 Win User

reset pasword for children for xbox gaming

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://support.xbox.com/it-it&ved=2ahUKEwjEi73e4LDkAhUDC-wKHcGWB-cQFjAAegQIBxAD&usg=AOvVaw0DtUiJlm8AYVL9WAjJ3kYN
  4. ArminatorX Win User

reset pasword for children for xbox gaming

I think you are at the page for recovering a whole Microsoft Account. Instead you would just need to reset the password, which can be done at https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Be aware however, that depending on how you set up your children's accounts, it might be necessary to have a secondary email or other security proofs, to prevent malicious users to easily reset someone else's account password.

While I understand your frustration about the obstacles of resetting a password, be aware that a Microsoft Account can contain A LOT of personal and sensitive data like Credit Card information, (in some country) health records.

Even if you currently use that account "just" for some children games, Microsoft takes account security VERY seriously.

Therefore: If you set up the Microsoft Account "correctly", with additional phone numbers and secondary emails in the "Security Information" section, it's relatively easy to reset the password.

However, if you have the same "low knowledge" about the account as a typical account thief, Microsoft makes it obviously difficult to simply reset a password.

So when you create Microsoft Account for your kids, DO NOT forget important information about the account. Handle the account with as much care as you would handle credit card and bank login data, even if the kids "only" play videogames with it. Later in
    life, the Microsoft Account will hold much more valuable data!
  5. KamariWhitfield Win User

Xbox password

I dont know how to get to my Xbox pasword
  6. SF boiiii Win User

Someone is trying to steal my account

I would change your security settings and your password if they know your pasword
Thema:

Childs Pasword reset

1. Childs Pasword reset - Similar Threads - Childs Pasword reset

2. Xbox family settings, parent/child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox family settings, parent/child account: Just signed in to my xbox about 15 mins ago to find i cant play any of my age restricted game. It turns out my one and only account that is signed in the this console is now a child account. I...
  3. Can I convert my Microsoft account to a child account and create a new adult one for me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I convert my Microsoft account to a child account and create a new adult one for me?: Hi All My son has used my Microsoft account on Xbox for years and I'm getting to the point where I would like to have him on a child account so I can manage hours use etc. However I don't want to...
  4. Creating separate child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creating separate child account: I used my account for my child but need them to have their own account and manage privileges in family section. How do I create a new account for my child without them loosing everything...
  5. Returning a child to the family.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Returning a child to the family.: We have a family Microsoft account to enable our 12 year old grandson to enjoy his xbox. We have xbox family app installed in order to safeguard and limit his screen time. He has independently...
  6. Changing a child account to an adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a child account to an adult: I have a child account who is over teh age of 18 now but they still can't do features like change their profile picture to a custom one or edit their info without permission. I want to make this...
  7. Changing parent account to child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing parent account to child Account: when we signed up for Xbox1 years ago my husband logged into Microsoft and my son began his Xbox gaming under that account, the parent account. We do not want him on the parent account. I would...
  8. XBOX Live - cannot approve child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live - cannot approve child account: XBOX Live - cannot approve child account I have the same issue as many others and cannot find a fix that has been documented As a parent I have added my child the family. I get through all teh...
  9. My Adult account is now a child account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Adult account is now a child account.: I've had my xbox account for a few years and have never ever changed it off of an Adult's account. I was playing Rainbow Six Siege yesterday then got off to bed, woke up this morning and wanted to...
  10. Moving Xbox account from old child email to new existing email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving Xbox account from old child email to new existing email: So ive not purchased an xbox since the 360 but with the release of the series x im looking to get back onto the xbox bandwagon again. however since its been years since ive played ive grown up a...