Child's Profile Name Above GamerTag

Discus and support Child's Profile Name Above GamerTag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have an XBox One S and I set up 2 child accounts. Everything worked fine and somehow when I was updating (possibly) payment info, I changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MattSainsbury, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Child's Profile Name Above GamerTag

Hello,

I have an XBox One S and I set up 2 child accounts. Everything worked fine and somehow when I was updating (possibly) payment info, I changed the account name that shows up above the GamerTag to my name. I can't seem to find anywhere where it allows me
    to edit that account name that shows up above the GamerTag back to my Child's name. I thought maybe I could just do it online in his account info, but it still shows up on the Xbox with my name above the tag. Does anyone know an easy way to edit this name?

Please let me know.

Thanks

:)

MattSainsbury, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Child's Profile Name Above GamerTag

1. Child's Profile Name Above GamerTag - Similar Threads - Child's Profile Name

2. Child Profile and Game progress move

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Profile and Game progress move: My child has been playing games on his Xbox One using my account and xbox profile. I recently set him up with a child Microsoft account and a family member profile on the xbox. I have everything...
  3. How can I transfer game data from an adult profile to a child in Xbox One Family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I transfer game data from an adult profile to a child in Xbox One Family?: I recently setup family and added my son. He's been playing under my profile but I want to transfer his game data into his profile. He's got a lot of stuff in fortnite for example and we need that...
  4. Minecraft app only on main family profile - not on my child's profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft app only on main family profile - not on my child's profile: I have downloaded the Minecraft app for Windows10. I did this on our main family login on the laptop. When I then went into my son's login and my login - the app wasn't there and in the store it...
  5. Transfer Account Profile to Childs Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Account Profile to Childs Account: Hi, My son Noa got an X Box 6 months ago and we set it up with our details so we could keep an eye on it and him. It does mean however that the Xbox gold subscription, Fortnite V Bucks and...
  6. XBox Child Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Child Profile: I have set up a Microsoft Family child account for each of our kids. When it asks for an adult email address for accepting the terms / approval, and I put in our valid email & password, the next...
  7. Child Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child Profile: So I am 15, but I have permission to make it adult from my parents. I tried making it adult and I couldn't, even tried deleting myself from family and re-add myself as an adult. It showed me as an...
  8. Reverse adult windows profile to child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reverse adult windows profile to child: We setup our sons xbox using my husbands windows profile. We want to be able to switch this profile to child or add a new family member for our son with a child profile without disrupting his xbox...
  9. child profile lost after update on Fortnight

in XBoX on Consoles
    child profile lost after update on Fortnight: After Fortnight indicated the update for the xbox one, I attempted to download the update on a flash drive, uploaded the flash drive, and it still didn't work. When I re-signed in, all child...
  10. Transferring main Xbox profile to a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring main Xbox profile to a child account: We set up our xbox account with a single user last year. Now we would like to split it off into parent and child options, but is there any way to make all the current play stats and data become...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change childs profile name on xbox