Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

Discus and support Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cannot access my childs account as we do not know the details, I've removed the association to my account, yet the money is still being taken. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RichardClark27, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

I cannot access my childs account as we do not know the details, I've removed the association to my account, yet the money is still being taken.

I've tried contacting Microsoft, yet am stuck talking to a virtual assistant.

How do I rectify this?

:)

RichardClark27, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account

1. Childs subscriptions being taken even though I've removed the association to my account - Similar Threads - Childs subscriptions being

2. Purchased xbox Live but Child cannot use xBox live Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased xbox Live but Child cannot use xBox live Subscription: I have purchased an XBox live subscription, setup the xbox as my home xbox. My child is a child registered under my account. He cannot use my xbox live subscription on the same xbox. How do I get...
  3. Renew Minecraft Realm Subscription for a child.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renew Minecraft Realm Subscription for a child.: I had purchased a 6 month subscription for my child's Minecraft realm which expired. When I went to renew it the only options were monthly subscription fees. When I went to subscribe I got the...
  4. outlook e-mail child used for xbox with subscription automatically paid by parent

in XBoX Accessibility
    outlook e-mail child used for xbox with subscription automatically paid by parent: Hello, I made an account on my son's XBox X with my own hotmail account, but I did not buy a subscription, because I don't play. My son set it up on his own microsoft e-mail with a subscription...
  5. Xbox live gold subscription for my child’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold subscription for my child’s account: Hi, So I’ve been paying for an xbox live gold subscription for about a year and my son today advised me he hasnt used it, as it wont work. I am the main account holder and had set up the xbox...
  6. Can't play multiplayer games on child account when we've got an Xbox live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play multiplayer games on child account when we've got an Xbox live subscription: I've just made a child account and my dad has an adult account we have a gold subscription. When I try and play Fortnite a multiplayer game it sais it's a user generated problem and it sais change...
  7. How to pay for my underage child's xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to pay for my underage child's xbox live subscription: I'm having a terrible time trying to figure out how to add xbox live to my 11yr old daughter's microsoft account through my account. Why does this have to be so complicated? Is there anyone out...
  8. Does a parent xbox live gold subscription populate so a child can use it as well?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does a parent xbox live gold subscription populate so a child can use it as well?: So, I have my own xbox account. My son has his xbox live account. He is listed as a child under me. If I sign up for an xbox live gold subscription ( I currently do not have one, nor does he),...
  9. Move Subscriptions from Adult to Childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move Subscriptions from Adult to Childs account: We have a new XBOX one in the house, i've setup myself as the adult and setup an account for my son with the child restrictions. Problem is that i've added the free live subscrition and ea access...
  10. Should a gold XBox live gold subscription voucher be redeemed / applied to the parent or child ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should a gold XBox live gold subscription voucher be redeemed / applied to the parent or child ...: Just bought an XBox 360 for a child - and it comes with a one month sub to Gold - and a game that cannot be played unless you have a gold live account :| I've created the child account, was...