Chime sound missing again from Tri-Peaks

Discus and support Chime sound missing again from Tri-Peaks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After installing the most recent Microsoft updates (and also checking for app updates), the chime sound is gone again...but this time only from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bekkilyn, Apr 12, 2014.

1. bekkilyn
    bekkilyn Guest

After installing the most recent Microsoft updates (and also checking for app updates), the chime sound is gone again...but this time only from Tri-Peaks. The card shuffling sound is still there, so again it's just an issue with the chime.

:)

bekkilyn, Apr 12, 2014
  2. Redmist77
    Redmist77 Guest
    Any update on the sound problems with MS Solitaite Collection?

Thanks, but that didn't make any difference. I still have stuttering animations and missing sounds in Tri-Peaks.

Redmist77, Apr 12, 2014
  3. A sound problem in Tri Peaks and Pyramid

I am running this program in Windows 8 on an HP desktop. All of the sound on the whole computer works great except some of the sound in Tri Peaks and Pyramid.

The card flips work OK but the chime that sounds in ascending frequency as I make matches and the chimes when I achieve a bonus. There is no sound at all in those places. It initially worked when I firs got the programs when the PC was new.

Ideas? Is this a Windows or PC problem? What is unique about the sound in those situations. Like I said, all other sound works fine.

Thanks for any help.

CliffordRansom, Apr 12, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hi bekkilyn,

Thanks for letting us know. I'll get this information over to the dev team so that they can take a closer look at the issue.

Coreysito, Apr 15, 2014
  5. Coreysito Win User

Hi bekkilyn,

Thanks for letting us know. I'll get this information over to the dev team so that they can take a closer look at the issue.
  6. Redmist77 Win User

Any update on the sound problems with MS Solitaite Collection?

Thanks, but that didn't make any difference. I still have stuttering animations and missing sounds in Tri-Peaks.
  7. ArkadiumSupport Win User

A sound problem in Tri Peaks and Pyramid

Are you using the Windows 8.1 test version? Some players have reported issues with this. If not, we would recommend reinstalling the game. Let us know if anything changes, thank you!
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Tri Peaks

Hey there, Enraged!

I'm sorry to see any issues with TriPeaks in Solitaire Collection! Are you able to clarify what you are running into? Do you get an error, or does the game simply crash? Is this happening under Games , or is this happening during a Daily Challenge or an
    Event? Is there any troubleshooting you've already done so that I don't ask you to do the same thing again?

Knowing this will help us test out what you are seeing, and get you the proper troubleshooting steps to ensure we get you resolved. I look forward to working with you!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  9. Frizio I iB Win User

Tri Peaks

hello :)

Could you explain more about?
Thema:

1. Chime sound missing again from Tri-Peaks - Similar Threads - Chime sound missing

2. Xbox One S startup chime not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S startup chime not working?: Hey everyone, I noticed a few days ago that the start up chime when turn on my xbox all of a sudden doesn't work anymore. The eject sound doesn't work either. I checked under settings and...
  3. Xbox one x system chime sound is changed not as like it was first day (Standard edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x system chime sound is changed not as like it was first day (Standard edition): My issue is with xbox one x Start up chime sound it makes... it was very normal at the time i bought (5 months ago) now its little different (less chirpier and doesnot play full notes) . Sound has...
  4. Controller chime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller chime: whenever I start up my controller after it turns itself off, I’ve started having this weird chime that happens when I turn it on. It’s only been over the last few days and I was wondering if...
  5. I'm having the Issue where my xbox one turns on and chimes for a second but then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having the Issue where my xbox one turns on and chimes for a second but then turns off: Can a tech please reply with an answer to this issue?, I've tried most everything I have seen on this forum. 4cafeefa-3499-4b70-8cb2-ac2d2022e7e8
  6. Newbie to Xbox One chiming in plus a little issue and two questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newbie to Xbox One chiming in plus a little issue and two questions.: Newbie and a former playstation guy here, having never owned an Xbox before. Earlier today I received my brand spanking new Xbox one s battlefield ( green colored console ) package today, the...
  7. Original Xbox One - power chime audible, but power light no longer appearing - power brick ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One - power chime audible, but power light no longer appearing - power brick ...: Hey :) Had my xbox since day 1, and now it wont turn on...just called Xbox and they said its out of warranty and have to pay $192 which im super unhappy about considering how much I dropped on...
  8. Xbox starts by itself, resets all video settings, and makes strange power-on chime.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox starts by itself, resets all video settings, and makes strange power-on chime.: I have the Advanced Warfare edition Xbox. For starters, the Xbox proceeded to turn on by itself while I was on my computer. I noticed the white Xbox logo, and then it played a startup chime that...
  9. Chiming when off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chiming when off: 360 keeps chiming, when console is turned off. Also, disc drive tray opens randomly when turned on. b1ffcd38-fe7f-459e-93c0-8b17b4fea1ee
  10. Chime coming from my console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chime coming from my console...: I have been having issues with my discs ejecting randomly so I decided to go digital. Now while I am playing any game I get a strange chime coming from my console. It's not the normal ding that...