China region locked on console xBox one

Discus and support China region locked on console xBox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a German, living in China and here I bought an xBox one. during setup I can only choose China as region AND language. I thought the xBox is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jagottsicher, Oct 22, 2019.

1. jagottsicher
    jagottsicher Guest

I am a German, living in China and here I bought an xBox one. during setup I can only choose China as region AND language.

I thought the xBox is not longer region locked in China. I tried to setup the xBox with different settings of the user (region and MS store), but that has not influence on the language settings (locale) i can choose in the machine's settings itself.

How can I archieve:

- screen language of the console: English

- MSStore language: English

- inGame langugaes: Whatever, but Engish preferred.

- Payment options for China or VISA-Card (international)

- Limited Choice of offers and Games to Chinese market: acceptable Chinese, but preferred English (US or EU)

:)

jagottsicher, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

Language/Region problem

3. ngocphi Win User

Unable to purchase live game with gold free game.

China is a xbox support region you have to set it to china

Most xbox m rated or triple a titles are region locked
  4. oupyee Win User

Xbox Live not available in Panama?

After doing more research the consoles aren't actually region locked aside from china. Xbox doesn't instil a region lock but some games as onyx said do.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Games Region Codes?

Hi, the Xbox One itself is region free (except for China, that's locked to china only), which means you can buy any games from anywhere in the world, and your Xbox will play it. As for region locked games, that all depends on the publisher and whether or
    not they want their game released in your country or not.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Thema:

1. China region locked on console xBox one - Similar Threads - China region locked

2. Design Lab controller customs China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller customs China: Has anybody’s controller been stopped at China customers en route to the UK? Mine has been stuck there for a week! 3b657f24-a22b-4064-931b-2acaf38f1d09
  3. Xbox server issues in mainland China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox server issues in mainland China: There is no download speed for Xbox server in mainland China, because the language problem cannot be reported by multiple people (I am using Google translation). If possible, Microsoft China can...
  4. Microsoft, Nintendo & Sony collaborate to warn US government about China trade tariff’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, Nintendo & Sony collaborate to warn US government about China trade tariff’s...: Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony have collaborated to warn the United States government about the effects that the recent China trade tariff will have on the production of video games consoles. In a...
  5. Downloading issue in Mainland China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading issue in Mainland China: Xbox One has not been usable for nearly 3 weeks in Mainland China. Games and updates downloading has been very slow, always "installation stopped", could finish download a 1G game patch after 2...
  6. 难道微软中国的xbox手柄保修全是换成次品吗?[Translation - Is Microsoft China's xbox controller warranty all...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    难道微软中国的xbox手柄保修全是换成次品吗?[Translation - Is Microsoft China's xbox controller warranty all...: 我买了一个手柄,前前后后申请过两三次保修,结果换的手柄每次都有问题,不是按键不灵敏就是LB,RB松动,越换越垃圾。天猫或京东上微软说的一年换新就是天大的谎言,明明就是换一个修过次品。 奉劝大家,手柄有问题尽量退货, 为他们的保修就是给 换一个过不了质检没办法销售的次品。...
  7. Netcomm Netcomm 3G10WVR2: Connecting to Wi-Fi in china

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netcomm Netcomm 3G10WVR2: Connecting to Wi-Fi in china: Netcomm (Modems/Gateways) Netcomm 3G10WVR2: Connecting to Wi-Fi in china Hi, my Xbox will not connect to my Wi-Fi here in southern China. I have no idea why, the console suggests that this may be...
  8. Xbox One Special Addition (China)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Special Addition (China): We've purchased an Xbox on Trademe. It appears to be a limited edition released in China. We're unable to get into any settings, to change the language into English. Can you direct us to where we...
  9. xbox中国区下载缓慢/停止问题咨询 [Xbox China download Slow/Stop Problem consulting]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox中国区下载缓慢/停止问题咨询 [Xbox China download Slow/Stop Problem consulting]: 问题反馈:下载缓慢,平均在20-100Mb之间波动,时有下载/安装停止的问题,很不稳定。大多数中国区xbox玩家都有严重的下载缓慢和安装停止的问题,非常影响正常使用,询问妥善的解决方案 网络环境:湖南电信300M下行带宽,20M上行带宽,IP地址为公网IP,路由器和光猫桥接,拨号在路由器上,端口 射正常运行,主机网络状态为nat...
  10. Xbox One games are region blocked in China.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games are region blocked in China.: As of 17 FEB 2017, Xbox One games are (most definitely ARE) region blocked in China. I'm intending two things with this post. First, I hope to inform anyone who might benefit from this...