China version of XBOXONE does not show the traditional Chinese subtitles playing GTA5.

Discus and support China version of XBOXONE does not show the traditional Chinese subtitles playing GTA5. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am XBOXONE China users, playing GTA5, encountered difficulties in language, GTA5displays only the English subtitles, do not display... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by viking yi, Apr 2, 2015.

1. viking yi
    viking yi Guest

China version of XBOXONE does not show the traditional Chinese subtitles playing GTA5.

Hello, I am XBOXONE China users, playing
    GTA5, encountered difficulties in language, GTA5displays
    only the English subtitles, do
    not display simplified or traditional Chinese Chinesecaptions, please Xbox
    support departments to solve the traditional Chinese display
    problem as soon as possible, or coordination
    of GTA5 development company providing updates, thank
    you!

:)

viking yi, Apr 2, 2015
  2. viking yi
    viking yi Guest
    GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE

Hello, I am a China XBOXONE game player, I like GTA very much, my English is poor ,butGTA5
    does not show the traditional Chinese in China version XBOXone above, causing great difficulties in the game.I hope that your company
    can pay attention to the interests of China game player, to solve thisproblem as soon as possible.

viking yi, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Syriel
    Syriel Guest
    problem with Assassin's Creed® III season pass

Your profile says you are in China, so if you bought the download version of ACIII you likely got the traditional Chinese version. The ACIII season pass is not available in China.

As noted on the US Marketplace in the description "The season pass is not compatible with the Traditional Chinese / Japanese / Korean version of AC3." It only works with the standard version of the game that was distributed elsewhere in the world.

Syriel, Apr 2, 2015
  4. Isaracn
    Isaracn Guest

虽然我看不懂但是我要支持

[Translation: Although I don't understand but I want to support you]

Isaracn, Apr 2, 2015
  5. Isaracn Win User

虽然我看不懂但是我要支持

[Translation: Although I don't understand but I want to support you]
  6. Syriel Win User

problem with Assassin's Creed® III season pass

Your profile says you are in China, so if you bought the download version of ACIII you likely got the traditional Chinese version. The ACIII season pass is not available in China.

As noted on the US Marketplace in the description "The season pass is not compatible with the Traditional Chinese / Japanese / Korean version of AC3." It only works with the standard version of the game that was distributed elsewhere in the world.
  7. Malacath Win User

I can't change fallout 4 language to chinese...

Is the game actually available in China?

Maybe the Australian version doesn't support Chinese or maybe there just isn't a Chinese version?

I believe the Chinese government doesn't allow any game that puts china in a bad light and Fallout 4 backstory involves a war with China causing nuclear Armageddon
  8. TiresomeClamp42 Win User

GTA5 cannot display Chinese in Chinese version of XBOXONE

Change your locale to HK and change the language to Traditional Chinese
  9. SoutenTanolis66 Win User

game menu in Chinese instead of English

anyone has this problem, MS not able to solve
    Yea, I ended up downloading the chinese version as well, it was not mentioned in the store advert as well. I tried changing the language, and there was only simplified chinese, traditional chinese, and korean.

What gives Microsoft?!??

How can I get the english version instead?
Thema:

1. China version of XBOXONE does not show the traditional Chinese subtitles playing GTA5. - Similar Threads - China version XBOXONE

2. Can Xbox X (USA) works in China?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox X (USA) works in China?: I got one Xbox x and need to take it with me to China. Will it work, as China uses 220V, but the USA uses 110V? 7fa7c74e-8540-4f76-bfa1-5c89f439ff91
  3. How to unlock region in China now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unlock region in China now?: I used to unlock region by file named $ConsoleRegion0,which is invalid now. How could I break the **** region-lock now T^T 5d89a868-2c53-4664-91a6-2ae275ec8673
  4. Moved to China with me Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved to China with me Xbox one: Recently I moved from the Netherlands to China. I have my Xbox one with me. I can’t play Overwatch here, I bought this game in in the Netherlands on disc. I downloaded Apex and can only play if...
  5. How to break xbox region lock in China

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to break xbox region lock in China: My xbox one x is region locked in China. There used to be a backdoor to bypass it with offline update. There was a update in May which blocks offline update. So now I basicly got a broken xbox,...
  6. Can AU XBOX Series X use in China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can AU XBOX Series X use in China: Hi, I prepared to pre-order one as a gift for my boyfriend who later will be moving to China for work (we are in AU), but don't know if it can be used in China as well? Thanks....
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 banned in China?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 banned in China?: Hey everyone, Like many of you, I am a big Microsoft Flight Simulator Fan. So ofcourse I am already super excited waiting for the new one. I am living in China. When searching on Steam for the...
  8. Account migration to China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account migration to China: Hi, I recently brought my Xbox back with me to China (I'm originally from the UK, just working here now) I saw that you could migrate your account and chose to do so use the live account migration...
  9. My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 cannot update from xboxlive in mainland China. Now cannot play some games. What...: My internet cannot connect xboxlive.com. Where can I repair the software at Beijing? THX. 8511ba1a-687c-4823-8576-a7f8076d91a8
  10. China region locked on console xBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    China region locked on console xBox one: I am a German, living in China and here I bought an xBox one. during setup I can only choose China as region AND language. I thought the xBox is not longer region locked in China. I tried to...