Chivalry 2 punch card in microsoft rewards

Discus and support Chivalry 2 punch card in microsoft rewards in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I preordered Chivalry 2 about a month ago. The Chivalry 2 punch card on microsoft rewards says that the game must be purchased between May 29 and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE REAL KRONOX, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Chivalry 2 punch card in microsoft rewards

Hi, I preordered Chivalry 2 about a month ago. The Chivalry 2 punch card on microsoft rewards says that the game must be purchased between May 29 and june 22, 2021. Does this mean that I'm not going to get rewarded with the 4000 points ?

:)

THE REAL KRONOX, Jun 7, 2021
  2. THE REAL KRONOX Win User

That's really disappointing... What's the point of pre-ordering if you get penalized like that ?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but yes. In order to qualify, purchases have to be made during the promotional period for the punchcards.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Wwe 2k battleground

Sometimes it can take up to 72 hours for microsoft rewards punch cards to unlock. Sometimes it can take longer as well.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Punch cards

Yeah, it kinda sucks, but that's how it is. The rewards punch cards are to get people to try games they might not have otherwise. It's a promotion between Microsoft and the company for whos game it is. The same situation applies on purchasing games
    vs pre-ordering. If you pre-order and a punch card comes out, it's ineligible to earn that punch card. Sucks because I do love earning the points but I realize that it's to incite those that wouldn't otherwise buy the product, and not reward those that are
    already on board.
  6. Danzy83 Win User

Microsoft reward punch cards

Yeah odd one as I have never had this before, never mind I guess ill just have to gain those point's by maximising the 10,000 challenge! Thank's for replying and letting me know I am not the only one with this issue.
Thema:

1. Chivalry 2 punch card in microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Chivalry punch card

2. Chivalry 2 Microsoft rewards punchcard not completing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chivalry 2 Microsoft rewards punchcard not completing: I had just purchased chivalry 2 today after activating the chivalry 2 punchcard to get the 4000 points. But after I purchased and clicked the second portion to redeem it. It would say not...
  3. Chivalry 2 punchcard not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chivalry 2 punchcard not working: Hello! I activated the Chivalry 2 punchcard and pre-ordered the Special Edition, but it isn't showing as complete and I haven't received my 4000 points. Any reason for this? Thanks Tom Q (GT:...
  4. Chivalry 2 not showing up on new app, SeriesX

in XboX Insiders
    Chivalry 2 not showing up on new app, SeriesX: I'm in the beta ring, on the new app. I can't find Chivalry 2 on the app, to join the alpha on Xbox Series X. Anyone else? submitted by /u/DThoendel [link] [comments]
  5. Stuck on chivalry 2 loading screen

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on chivalry 2 loading screen: Does anybody know an easy fix for this because I'm losing my mind over it submitted by /u/h0ngrey_h0ge [link] [comments]
  6. Join the Chivalry 2 Alpha Round 11 on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S!

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Chivalry 2 Alpha Round 11 on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Is the Chivalry 2 alpha still available on xbox insider?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Chivalry 2 alpha still available on xbox insider?: Is the Chivalry 2 alpha still available on xbox insider? submitted by /u/-_Jones_- [link] [comments]
  8. Chivalry 2 Alpha not available for me.

in XboX Insiders
    Chivalry 2 Alpha not available for me.: Hey guys. I have been a insider for a few years now and never had this issue before. I signed up for the alpha of chivalry 2 and just got the email to go into the insider hub and apply under...
  9. Chivalry in store but not available to buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry in store but not available to buy: Just want want to know if the game is still available to buy its shows up but only with option to redeem code and not to buy is this bugged 99e9e1d4-5627-48e2-aaa7-efffc32a2677
  10. Chivalry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry: A few years ago I bought Chivalry: Medivial Warfare on the Xbox 360, and I recently thought about playing it again. Only to realize that they are trying to make me pay for it again? Why am I made...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Chivalry punch card

2. Chivalry 2 xbox reward