Chivalry and Space Engineers for One?!

Discus and support Chivalry and Space Engineers for One?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; "Chivalry Medieval Warfare" chose a terrible time to come out because of xbox one's release so not as many people are gonna play it. Xbox should make... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Riellerthecreep, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Chivalry and Space Engineers for One?!

"Chivalry Medieval Warfare" chose a terrible time to come out because of xbox one's release so not as many people are gonna play it. Xbox should make the game for one already not to mention the expectation of "Space Engineers" that was announced a
    long time ago. My question to xbox is: Why haven't you made Chivalry for Xbox one and when is Space Engineers coming out?

:)

Riellerthecreep, Apr 4, 2015
  2. c2ory
    c2ory Guest
    Space engineers

Can't wait for this game news please

c2ory, Apr 4, 2015
  3. Obscene Ace
    Obscene Ace Guest
    Space engineers

do they have a release date?

Obscene Ace, Apr 4, 2015
  4. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

Its not up to Xbox..... it's up to the developers....

kingvas78, Apr 4, 2015
  5. Dee Cazo
    Dee Cazo Guest
    ^ Precisely what Kingvas78 said. Space Engineers didnt leave Steam Early Access until very recently. We have access to Space Engineers as well as their medieval version of it and they are both a blast.

I look forward to Space Engineers dropping on Xbox One to co-op with friends/girlfriend. I'll be sure to stream that so people realize how much fun it is.

Dee Cazo, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Dee Cazo Win User

^ Precisely what Kingvas78 said. Space Engineers didnt leave Steam Early Access until very recently. We have access to Space Engineers as well as their medieval version of it and they are both a blast.

I look forward to Space Engineers dropping on Xbox One to co-op with friends/girlfriend. I'll be sure to stream that so people realize how much fun it is.
  7. kingvas78 Win User

Its not up to Xbox..... it's up to the developers....
  8. Stay Salty lol Win User

Space engineers

No release date as of yet, but they did speak at Gamescom this year so I wouldn't be surprised if we see some news soon.
  9. Stay Salty lol Win User

Space engineers

Currently, the developers are trying to decide which system to port it to and (if I remember correctly), the console with the most votes was the Xbox One. They're still in the planning phases, but you can always voice your opinion by contacting them directly.
    If they do decide to come to the Xbox One system, they would probably become a part of the ID@Xbox program.
  10. YNghost1 Win User

Space Engineers?!?!?

Thema:

1. Chivalry and Space Engineers for One?! - Similar Threads - Chivalry Space Engineers

2. Chivalry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry: A few years ago I bought Chivalry: Medivial Warfare on the Xbox 360, and I recently thought about playing it again. Only to realize that they are trying to make me pay for it again? Why am I made...
  3. Chivalry won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry won't work: I am trying to play chivalry with my nephew who really loves the game but it says I have to unlock the full game when I got it for free on the gold members deal, keep in mind that I'd already...
  4. Broken achievement progress tracker for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken achievement progress tracker for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare: Hello. Recently I completed the game and have every achievement except "Achieve Everything", which is supposed to unlock by unlocking every achievement. The progress tracker is stuck at 88%....
  5. Chivalry Medieval Xbox One, DLC still not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry Medieval Xbox One, DLC still not working?: I know there was issues at launch and I heard there was a patch. However I am still unable to use my DLC. I havent played in a while and decided to get back on and of course it is still not...
  6. Chivalry Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry Purchase: I tried going through Xbox chat support and that didn't work out to well. The girl I had just didn't understand what I was asking. I purchased Chivalry standard version on December 26th for 19.99...
  7. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare DLC Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare DLC Not Working: I bought the Ultimate Edition with all the DLC, the game works but none of the dlc is functional. Every time I select a dlc item from the customization menu, the game tells me to buy the dlc. When...
  8. Chivalry Medieval Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry Medieval Warfare: I would really like my money back on this game that I just got less then a hour ago from the store, I spent 29.99 on the Ultimate editon however non of the DLC is there, and the game is just...
  9. Chivalry doesn't have any dedicated servers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry doesn't have any dedicated servers...: Chivalry is absolutely terrible when it comes to online multiplayer gaming. It lags horribly, it's like whoever hosts the servers is running it off a cardboard box. The games are always laggy, I...
  10. Chivalry Medieval Warfare release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry Medieval Warfare release date?: I don't know about the rest of you but I'm extremely excited for this game to be released on 360 and my question is: Does anyone have any idea when it comes out????...