Choice to keep classic gamertag in the future?

Discus and support Choice to keep classic gamertag in the future? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When the new gamertag system rolls out in the future and newer games adapt to the system, I think it would be cool if we are allowed to display our... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FeedbackWaste9422, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Choice to keep classic gamertag in the future?

When the new gamertag system rolls out in the future and newer games adapt to the system, I think it would be cool if we are allowed to display our classic gamertag everywhere instead of our new ones.

I currently have two gamertags, one that is displayed in parties and the Xbox app, and the other that is shown in games (which is the classic gamertag), and I wish I could just keep the classic gamertag instead to display everywhere.

submitted by /u/FeedbackWaste9422
    [link] [comments]

/u/FeedbackWaste9422, Jun 13, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox console companion

You actually show as having a classic gamertag and a new gamertag. So some areas will still show the old gamertag (classic gamertag).
  3. Big Boy Blobfish Win User

Unable to change gamertag

I'm trying to change my classic gamertag which is the one you see in games. My classic gamertag got changed and my Xbox One and Xbox App gamertag stayed the same (the Xbox One gamertag is the ones they added with the new gamertag system).

My Xbox One gamertag is different to my in-game gamertag and I want my classic gamertag to be changed. You can only change your classic gamertag on the Xbox One console, I have tried using the other ways and you can only change your Xbox Gamertag, not your
    classic gamertag.

The reason I want to change my classic gamertag is that the classic gamertag can be fifteen characters and the Xbox One gamertag can only be 12 characters. If I use the other ways to change my gamertag it limits me to 12 characters and sets both my gamertags
    to that.
  4. CRUZZifer Win User

What do you'll think is the hardest mode...

Impossible from scratch is my choice. Classic is tough tho but it's default difficulty is Hard.
  5. Sparks0267 Win User

New Gamertag System Suffix Issues

So you said I can change my classic gamertag. How do I change that after already changing my gamertag or do I have to change my entire gamertag again to change the classic one?
  6. Disgracd Win User

Classic Gamertags

I tried all of these steps and I still get the same error.
Thema:

Choice to keep classic gamertag in the future?

1. Choice to keep classic gamertag in the future? - Similar Threads - Choice keep classic

2. Skip Ahead ring missing off my Insider choices.

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead ring missing off my Insider choices.: Hi, see a few people on Twitter having the same issue as me. I removed the. Insider build off my XSX the other week due to Rainbow 6 Siege and Minecraft refusing to either load or install and...
  3. I have to post this, I have no other choice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have to post this, I have no other choice.: This was for a game pass perk that i did not recieve, I was on chat for 3 hours and on phone for 30 min before hung up on. I never got the promised chat logs I was told i was going to get. The...
  4. Help with screen choice to Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with screen choice to Xbox Series S: Hi, We have a Xbox series S and need to buy a screen. It will be used in my Children’s room (8 and 10 years old). They are not advanced players, and will use the screen both while playing xbox...
  5. Give us the choice to switch Xbox One X enhacements on/off under "Compatibility Options"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Give us the choice to switch Xbox One X enhacements on/off under "Compatibility Options"...: Fallout 4 and 76 have been patched on Xbox Series consoles to support "FPS Boost". This is awesome, but enabling this will actually switch Xbox One X enhancements off, such that it consistently...
  6. If I leave the program will I be able to rejoin? Will I still have the same choice of groups?

in XboX Insiders
    If I leave the program will I be able to rejoin? Will I still have the same choice of groups?: [IMG] submitted by /u/RoZe_SABIAN56 [link] [comments]
  7. Why does a certain word block my desired gamertag choice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does a certain word block my desired gamertag choice: I have been streaming as The Beer Fridge for a few years now playing xbox games on Twitch. After many years of people asking why I didn't change my gamertag to match my stream I finally decided to...
  8. How to remove an Xbox from "my console" choices

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove an Xbox from "my console" choices: Im trying to figure how to remove an ex girlfriends console from the "my consoles" choices and i cant seem to find a way to remove it. I had my Xbox account setup on her xbox long long ago and...
  9. How do I join the Alpha Rings? I’m on Delta right now and I only have the choice of Delta...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I join the Alpha Rings? I’m on Delta right now and I only have the choice of Delta...: Title. submitted by /u/Sammie7891 [link] [comments]
  10. In need of help with monitor choices xbox seriesx

in XBoX on Consoles
    In need of help with monitor choices xbox seriesx: Hello. 1rst off i pound nails for a living and haven't bought a new monitor in 5/6 years and wow things have changed . Just a casual rpg,er Getting away from pc gaming with the seriesx. Cant make...